Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
A simple Tenchi Muyo poll... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyone or Noike?
Kiyone!
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
Noike!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Llamas :B!
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:51 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child
Holy s**t you practice that brutal style?! Geeze you could probably even beat up my 6' 4" tall broad shouldered dad who's a buff contractor guy. Although I dunno if you could out work him. They don't call him the Camel for nothing twisted

nah i couldnt out work him beat up probably but not out work in heavy labour

Yeah...you totally couldn't outwork my Dad. He's amazing in how far he can go working hard without food or drink o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child
Holy s**t you practice that brutal style?! Geeze you could probably even beat up my 6' 4" tall broad shouldered dad who's a buff contractor guy. Although I dunno if you could out work him. They don't call him the Camel for nothing twisted

nah i couldnt out work him beat up probably but not out work in heavy labour

Yeah...you totally couldn't outwork my Dad. He's amazing in how far he can go working hard without food or drink o.o;

just shows how much of a character he is if he can work for so long hes a natural biggrin but yeah the style i took up was due to being bullied as well as being a fan of Sagat from street fighter we had an old Muay thai teacher live on the coast i met him and he taught me ^-^ along with his grand daughter now that woman is scary * beats ppl up using her feet hardly ever uses her hands*  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Wow! Now that really is impressive. It sounds like he's real old school which means brutal as ********, but also really powerful o.o;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Wow! Now that really is impressive. It sounds like he's real old school which means brutal as ********, but also really powerful o.o;

he is like that hes pushing 88? but still do all the fancy stuff us young ones could do, but he will be leaving the teaching to his grandaughter as its a family thing smile  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm
Well that's cool that he's letting his grand daughter take over. Although she totally sounds like one scary lady o.o;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well that's cool that he's letting his grand daughter take over. Although she totally sounds like one scary lady o.o;

yeah nice girl very protective problem is shes doing her art for so long she forgets its not something to use when stree punks try o mug her. (your not supposed to use such tyles in public against the publie but if you ha da knife pointed at ya i would use it too)  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

yeah nice girl very protective problem is shes doing her art for so long she forgets its not something to use when stree punks try o mug her. (your not supposed to use such tyles in public against the publie but if you ha da knife pointed at ya i would use it too)

Lol. Oh man I almost feel sorry for anyone who tries to mug or rape her. Heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

Lol. Oh man I almost feel sorry for anyone who tries to mug or rape her. Heh.

sorry for bad spelling etc there but yeah not good for them at all XD  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 am
Well I'll forgive you Tenchi. I'm in a rather good mood, because things really worked out great today! I met up with the girl from OkCupid, we really hit it off, and I even got to kiss her cheek and head! We also cuddled and I had my arms around her front, while I held her from behind! She's just a great match for me, and even my parents like her! I'm probably going to ask her out on a date after I hang out with her in person another time or few. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:21 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well I'll forgive you Tenchi. I'm in a rather good mood, because things really worked out great today! I met up with the girl from OkCupid, we really hit it off, and I even got to kiss her cheek and head! We also cuddled and I had my arms around her front, while I held her from behind! She's just a great match for me, and even my parents like her! I'm probably going to ask her out on a date after I hang out with her in person another time or few. heart

YAY blaugh  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Now I just got to get a little time to seal the deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:50 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child

not a chance >.> if your hinting at what i think razz  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm not going to do THAT you perv. I mean more like ask her out on an official date. I just want to meet her family first, to see what I'll be dealing with on her end. On my end my parents love her and think she's awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:10 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Tenchi Misaki1
Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm not going to do THAT you perv. I mean more like ask her out on an official date. I just want to meet her family first, to see what I'll be dealing with on her end. On my end my parents love her and think she's awesome.

best of luck with it rei-chan biggrin  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 am
Well she wants to take things slow, so I'm going to ask her sometime next week to tell me when she's ready to go on a first date. Although I want to tell her it's nothing too serious, just a date and not like we're a couple yet. ^^;  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff