Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eternal Bliss Hospital - Rock Village Hospital{Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm
Shane frowned, ''I know that, my dear cousin. F**k you, Akira, if you can hear me. Enough is f**king enough.'' He said, and snuggled his cousin. A doctor came in, and began to do the usual procedures. He hoped it would help. He then saw Akira come in, and gave him a hateful glare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm
"So... The coward who couldn't hit an invalid, shows his face" He smiled slightly.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm
"You two. Rest Up. your ready for Intense training. You two are going to be the pride and joy of Rock." Akira said, putting his hands on both of their shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Shane made an angry expression. ''Whatever, 'sensei.' We'd learn much better if you let us train happily. I'm not largely motivated by my cousin ending up half dead.'' He said, in a voice that almost inevitably said, 'Go away.'  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 pm
He pushed himself up... "It's not... That... Bad" he wheezed "Just winded... And bruised up..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm
Shane made an empathetic expression, ''It is that bad, Karuda. You getting hurt at all is horrible enough.'' He said, and hugged Karuda. ''I'm sorry I couldn't protect you like I said I would.'' He said.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm
"Is he dead, shane? You guys are spartans, dont ever give Up. Karuda is weaker when it comes to Taijutsu, so he must become accustomed to this. if his body can strengthen itself, he will become stronger." Akira said, pulling out two polished teardrop shaped necklaces. "take these, they are my gifts to you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm
"Stop fussing." he said... He was still wheezing but it was clearing up slightly "I'm not weak... I don't need protecting."  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm
Shane stared at Akira, and took the necklace. ''Reminders for the first time I cried in two years? Hn.'' He said, sarcastically. He grabbed Karuda's necklace, and put it on for him, ''I like it.. it looks nice on you. And, maybe you don't, but you know I can't stand to see you get hurt.. it hurts me more than anything. I feel like I've failed you. All of the times you protected me when I was young.. I've never made it up to you.'' He said, and frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm
Kai appeared next to Akira with a grin across his face."Karuda i need your help with somehting."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm
"You don't have to..." he said, tucking it under his shirt "I am there for you..." he said. He looked at Akira and nodded "Never..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm
Akira turned to kai. "Kai, not right now. he needs rest."  

Naruto Eternity

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm
"Wait Akira... Let him at least tell me." he said with a smile "So i can turn him down properly...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm
Hya's water clone walked into the hospital."Tushikage sir!" he then address the kage."My training that you request is under way. I shall come back once i have completed your request." Hya then jumped out a window, stood on a tree, and turned back into water.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Shane glared at Kai, ''Go away. He's obviously not in the condition to help you. Get that new ninja to.'' He said, and passed the nurse a couple hundred Ryo without anyone noticing. She spoke, ''Both of you, please leave. Only one person may be in here at a time, and that will be Shane, as he was here, first. I am sorry, lord Tsuchikage.'' She said, in a shy voice. Shane just looked into Karuda's eyes, ''I'm here for you too. Together forever, okay?'' He said, and smiled. He kissed Karuda on the lips.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff