Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:25 pm
Kunesume2
BambiC
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC
AHAHH yep i did my favorite ever saga was the Cell Saga where Goku's son does some ultimate shiz and blasts him with a 1 handed kame-ha

(sorry so long i havnt watched it ive forgotten a few things)
It was Gohan and he used kamehameha lol. I love watching the late dragon ball and early dbz episodes before everyone got overpowered. Dragon Ball is what I liked before Naruto and its what inspired me to draw.

Thats kool I was inspired by Spyro the dragon too become a games designer and once i read what i needed to become one I started to draw more and more.

I did too, but not off of Spyro. I mean for some reason I cant even play that game without wanting to throw up on the tv screen. I had a dream to become a game designer after the first time I played Chrono Trigger on SNES.

Ah kool tehe =]. well people are diffrent they like diffrent things!. Spyro was just my chilhood game i had so many memories with it =]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 am
BambiC
Kunesume2
BambiC
Dark-Ninja70
BambiC
AHAHH yep i did my favorite ever saga was the Cell Saga where Goku's son does some ultimate shiz and blasts him with a 1 handed kame-ha

(sorry so long i havnt watched it ive forgotten a few things)
It was Gohan and he used kamehameha lol. I love watching the late dragon ball and early dbz episodes before everyone got overpowered. Dragon Ball is what I liked before Naruto and its what inspired me to draw.

Thats kool I was inspired by Spyro the dragon too become a games designer and once i read what i needed to become one I started to draw more and more.

I did too, but not off of Spyro. I mean for some reason I cant even play that game without wanting to throw up on the tv screen. I had a dream to become a game designer after the first time I played Chrono Trigger on SNES.

Ah kool tehe =]. well people are diffrent they like diffrent things!. Spyro was just my chilhood game i had so many memories with it =]
Man it was all about Donkey Kong 64 =^^=  

Panthers7

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas