Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwacademy (word play){Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm
"That was excellent." Akira said, handing him a Headband. "Absolutely perfect"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Knile's eyes widened as he received the praise, and his smile grew. He felt pride swell up inside of him. "Th-thank y-you Tsuchikage-sama."  

The Health Potion

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 pm
"No problem Kiddo. Report to the training grounds for further instruction." Akira said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm
Knile bowed "Yes, Tsuchikage-sama." He took the headband beginning to walk. He then wrapped thae headband around his right arm, where the mark was. "Never again will I be worthless." He then left.

Exuent  

The Health Potion

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:16 pm
((AHEM?

it is Exeunt))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:57 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki made his way into the academy. His red and purple eyes began to scan the room for any signs of life. As he looked around he walked to a desk, his shiny dress shoes clicking against the floor as he did. As he sat down his white, button down shirt began to crumple. A black tie hung around his neck and dark black had shrouded his face. Black dress pants suspended about an inch under his ankle. He took in a deep breath as he scanned the room.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:01 pm
The Clone turned. "ah, welcome. Please, why do you want to become a gennin?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 am
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki's eyes drifted over to the clone. He could feel it's chakra and life source. His eyes narrowed down onto the clone. "Let me guess. You're expecting an answer like 'I want to protect my village and friends' correct? Well that's not my answer. I want to become a shinobi in order to become strong and track down my brother. Now the first step to becoming a shinobi is to pass the academy and become Gennin. This is why I am here and it's also why I want to become a Gennin," the young boy said coldly.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm
((Akira doesnt really want to pass those kind of students... Because they are most likely to betray us))

Akira crossed his arms. "You want power?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

Kamizuki rolled his eyes. "No not power. More like the authority and ability to be able to track down my long lost brother that's all. Becoming a shinobi will allow me to fulfill my goal by providing me with techniques such as tracking techniques. Now may we please get on with this lesson? I've been stuck in this academy for almost a year. I believe it's time for me to spread my wings and soar." Kamizuki stood and bowed to the clone. "I'm sorry for that. May we continue with the lesson?" Kamizuki asked respectfully.

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm
"demonstrate the Use of Clone Jutsu, Transformation jutsu, and Substitution Jutsu." The Clone said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm
~Kamizuki Kage~

A vein could be seen throbbing on Kamizuki's forehead. He had totally forgot those techniques. The first one that came to his memory was the clone technique. Now all he had to do was recite it.{{1/3}}

He lifted his hands to perform the need handseals. It wasn't until then when he realized he'd almost forgotten the handseals. He began to think long and hard before quickly forming a string of handsigns.{{2/3}}

There was suddenly a poof of smoke as a clone appeared next to him. The clone was Kamizuki's spitting image, right down to every detail. Kamizuki looked at the clone. "Bunshin no Jutsu. What would you like for me to demonstrate next?" he asked dully.{{3/3}}

User Image  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm
"Transformation Jutsu, and Substitution Jutsu."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm
User Image

Chikari walked through the area and noticed the students training. He nodded contently as he sat down to observe the training going on. He quietly sat still with nothing to do. Letting his mind wander, Chikari went into meditation.

User Image

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm
"Newcomer, why do you want to be a gennin?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers