Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 pm
Alex had a productive day today. She had went to the shower and took a much needed shower. Cleaning herself she looked into the mirror once she was done. Getting dressed she headed for her bed. Grabbing her book, she turned on her desk lamp and began to read her favorite tale about a feral heroine. Her eyes began to lower as she drifted off into a sleep.

Kikyo was surprised the way things happened it the street lights were coming on. She was running late. She ran home as her parents began to lecture her about the importance of coming in on time. "Sorry" she said as she went to her room and began to sleep.

Angelina hadn't left her house for a while and decided to read her her book on The Phoenix. Some people just saw it as a mythical bird. Some people looked at it as a god...she saw nothing but pure power in the phoenix as she began to drift off into her sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:22 pm
Without any warning the contract disappeared along with the Mad Man, if she tried Tally would discover she did infact have powers, powers that would fulfill his end of their bargain. " Foolish little girl, dreaming up realities to escape her own. On to number three I suppose. " He laughed to himself before he vanished into smoke.

Cheshure leapt from tree to tree his tail balancing him out perfectly. He landed on a single branch however this one snapped right off causing him to tumble to the ground below. He rubbed his head and when he opened his eyes he met a sight that shocked his young mind. The forest he ws once in was suddenly black and charred as if it had been in a raging fire. He saw silouhettes in the distance of lumbering people. " Well this is odd, at least there are some people here. " He said a little scared. He took a few steps forward to witness their slaughter. Monsterous creatures stormed after the humans and one by one they fell bloodied and torn the ghoulish creaturs began to tear and rend flash like paper. Cheshure's eyes opened wide as he turned to run away, words echoed in his head to dull the screams of the people. 'I have to get out of here! I need to run! I don't want to die!' these phrases repeated themselves over and over in his frightened mind.  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 pm
User Image

Tally wondered what had happened. She seemed to wake up and decided to go outside to see what she could do. She tried to fly but that didn't work. She sat down on the ground and heard something. She put her ear to the ground to see if she could hear it. She heard laughter and breathing and whispers. "Wow!" She closed her eyes and heard it talk. "Hello." She was amazed. Tally began to jump up and down in excitement and suddenly there was a crack in the earth. "Wow! I need to tell someone!" The crack in the ground got bigger and bigger and it began to suck up buildings in the city. She heard the screams of people and children. "Run!" She said but no one seemed to listen. She herself began to run. "Im Sorry!" She screamed into the empty air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 pm
As if from knowhere a shadowy figure formed within the dreams of Alex. He sat at a table drinking a cup of tea. He smiled through his hood and waved at her. " Hello Alex, how are you feeling today? " He asked with a smile.

At the same time the same figure also draped in a black cloak manifested himself within the dreams of Kikyo, he held in his hand a small glowing jewel that he tossed lightly into the air. " Hello little priestess. " He said with a smile. " It's good to see you " He said with a kind smile. He waved lightly and waited for the young girl to respond.

Another representation of the cloaked man made itself known in the dreeams of Angelina, he made his arrival in the form of an ethereal glowing phoenix which erupted into plumes of beautiful flames. " Greetings Angelina, I'm glad we can finally meet face to face. "  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 pm
Alex looked at ths shadowy formed man in her dream. "This is different...who are you?" she asked. "but then again, Im not one to complain you're the most fun I've seen since I've been at this school for girls...so I guess you can say I'm miserable" she said with a laugh.

Kikyo looked at the shadow man. She wasn't scared. She walked up towards him catching the Jewel as she looked at him and smiled. "Hi" she said smiling. "How do you know me? Who are you?" she asked.

Angelina looked towards the glowing phoenix made of flames as she approached it with a smirk. "Beautiful" she said to herself. "Who are you?" she asked him. "What is it taht you want?" she questioned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 am
(hey its totally allright xd )

Sai's head had no sooner hit the pillow then his dream world sprout to life. He was his own version of the Mad Hatter, seperate from even his favorite one Break from Pandora Hearts. He was surrounded by friends, of course starting with Chesh, and then all the other kids who didnt really talk to him. Each sat around a large and wacky table filled with tea and other sweet things. Sai bright smile grew even larger as he stood and called out the phrase those around him had been sitting anxiously to hear. "Change Places!" Instantly everyone scrambled to a new seat, all the while caring smileing bright faces.

Sai smiled let out a sigh, pulling his sheets up tight as his parents looked in smiling at there new sleeping son. The door was left just barely cracked open for a few strands of light as they left for bed and the house fell silent.

demoneyeszero

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 am
" Aw that's to bad, I bet you wish you were unique, better then they are. " He said as he put the cup of tea down. He looked at Alex and smiled again. Opening his hand a golden contract was produced. " I bet you dream of power, doing fantastic things that no one on earth can even dream of. Sign here, and I can grant all of your wishes just like that. " He said kindly.

He tossed the jewel up and caught it one more time before addressing her. " I have always been here, in your dreams. Think of me as the Shikon Jewel in a human form, I grant wishes to those who simply ask. " He said as he held the gem up which suddenly transformed into a beautiful golden contract. " I know you dream of being great, powerful, beautiful. Sign here and I can grant all of your wishes and more. You will be more like the Priestess Kikyo from the stories then you could ever imagine. "

The phoenix suddenly took the form of a man the beautiful flames forming together to make a contract. " I understand your life, the sadness, the pain, what if I told you I could make it all go away? I can grant you your wish for power, to be happy. All I need is for you to sign this contract, do this and a miillion life times of freedom await you. " He smiled to her and held out his hand warmly.

(( This one's for you Demon. ))

The form of a man suddenly appeared in an open chair at the neverending tea party. Holding literally half a cup of tea he drank it slowly. " What a fantastic world you have created. What if I told you it could be greater? " He said as he placed the half tea cup on the table. He reached into his sleeve and pulled out a golden contract which he twisted like a rag but instead of water tea dripped from it's flawless golden pages. He shook it leaving it as perfect as before. He smiled and said. " Just sign here on the dotted line, and all of your wishes and much much more will be granted. Just think of it, exotic places will open before you, power will flow from your fingertips, you will become the very image of the Mad Hatter! " He pronounced as he drank the teacup he had just filled with the tea from the contract.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am
(=.= oh no I slept to long xD)

As Osiris slowly awoken he heard a loud noise in Auntie Jen's room. He would slowly stand up and look at himself as he would then follow where the noise was coming from. The staggering that waved back and forth was his body motion. "Auntie Jen? Whats wrong?" as he would slowly watch her crash her room instantly. It would seem she was so damn drunk she couldn't think. "Auntie Je-"

"SHUT UP you little brat!" as she would stagger a bit looking over her shoulder looking at Osiris with her reddish face. "Because, Because of you. Because of you, I didn't... I ...I didn't obtain that Inheritance... It was supposed to be... supposed to be mine!" as she would slowly get a little closer to Osiris.

Osiris was shocked a bit and tried to consult with Auntie Jen. "W-what are you saying Auntie Jen!?" as Osiris would walk over to her to show he cares more about her then just money.

Auntie Jen would slowly fall into his arms and slowly hug him but within that hug she instantly wrapped a tie around Osiris neck and lift him up into the air. "Because.. Because of you, I had it all planned out. I killed...I killed my own sister and her husband and I was supposed to kill you. Why weren't you dead! Why weren't you with them!" as she would yell in tears.

Osiris was now totally confused but hanging on a thread. "S-Stop it Auntie Jen! Stop I-I can't B-Breathe!" as Osiris yelled out loud. Hoping someone would hear his words.

"Die you pathetic child! All I wanted was your Inheritance I paid alot of people to kill you, but you found your way to get out of everything. But this time I wont let anything-- Stand between Money!" as she gripped harder.

Osiris was about to lose breath as he felt very angry and sad at the same time. For he learned she was the mastermind for killing his parents.  

Alex Nevermore

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 am
(( It's alright razz This ones for you Ravuel. ))

Deep within the boys subconscious a man shrouded in a black cloak appeared before him. " Now this just won't do, usually I have a little game before I ask this question but you're a little differen't your clock is ticking. " He said as he started to walk forward. He opened his hand to produce a golden contract. " Looks like you have two options, sign here and become stronger then you could ever imagine, or die. " He held out the contract, it didn't matter seeing as this was all in the boys head and not affecting his crazy aunts rampage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 am
Osiris didn't know what was going on, but within his subconscious he saw something. He couldn't think since his head was about to explode. So quickly he signed the contract. "I-I want to live.. damn it.." as Osiris began to grow angry. Something was not right, inside his thoughts he was suddenly shut down as he heard a scream in the room. The body that dropped and stood upon the ground glared at the person before him. The red eyes began to glow as he stood there with the tie nearly about to subtract the blood loss of his mind. "Die, You filthy human." as the time would pass Osiris would wake up from the shadows of his dream. Seeing blood and organs on the walls and on the carpet. He would see the dress and strands of hair mixed in with the blood that would drip so slowly from the ceiling. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as Osiris would scream but suddenly fell onto the carpet from the shock of all the blood. But a little bit inside his mind, a beast was growing from within the shadows, satisfied from all the fun it had with his auntie Jen, a creepy smile would slowly appear on Osiris face as he slowly fell into the darkness of his dream. (Blood and gore is my personality right now xD)  

Alex Nevermore

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:26 am
Elizabeth eventually became bored with the scene, left alone by the kids in what was turning out to be a frightening place. Despite the growing discomfort she felt around her mother, she made her way home, hoping that she could get to her room without being noticed.

She got home, running upstairs at fast as she could to avoid her mother's disturbing gaze, calling down that she was home before slamming her door shut, collapsing on her bed eventually falling asleep.

She dreamt of Rapunzel, that she was the witch and was tricked by the prince yet again. Like always her spells were useless against him, and once again she wished there was something she could do to beat him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 am
Alicia. Had finished her dinner and dissapeared upstairs to put her pj's on.Her mother came upstairs and saw Alicia sitting on her bed."Mommy can you please tell me a bedtime story."Her mother nodded while smiling at her.Alicia quickly got under her blanket and cuddled next to Natsume.Her mother told her the story of The Wizard of Oz.Alicia really liked Glinda.When the story finished Alicia fell into a deep slumber,dreaming about herself as a witch.Her mother kissed her forehead and tucked her in.  

vampirecutie654

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:35 am
User Image

Nighttime soon fell. Karana was tucked into bed by her parents and kissed goodnight. She reached around under the covers and pulled a stuffed toy towards her that was shaped like a small wolf pup and held it close as she turned to her side and began to doze off. As soon as she did, her dream began to enter her mind again. She dreamt that she was a werewolf running through the forest. She could feel the wind through her fur and the grass under her large paws.

User Image

Yukina fell asleep that night. They had not allowed her to eat so she had gone to bed without any supper. Yukina's stomach growled loudly as she struggled to fall asleep. She finally managed to doze off some-what and was greeted by her favorite dream. She dreamed that she was a Phoenix flying through the air. She had a wingspan of over six feet long with beautiful crimson and golden feathers. She laughed merrily for in her dream she was finally free. She did not have to stay in that icky old orpahange anymore.

User Image

Lena finally turned around and went back home. When she did, her parents caught her and reprimanded her before sending her off to bed. Lena laid down in bed waiting for her parents to come tuck her in as they usually did. This was the routine every night. As soon as they finished doing just that, Lena allowed herself to fall into the world of the Diclonius in her sleep. She dreamed that she was one of them and was judging those who she deemed to be evil. She had never been happier in her entire life when she was in this dream.

((All right, all of my characters are asleep now. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:13 am
Yuri, he had been sick all day, looking after himself, his parents died when he was just born, so he lived with his uncle, but his uncle was always working it seemed, Yuri had spent the whole day in bed, looking pale and snotty, thoughout the day he had got out of bed and made himself soup or got a drink of water, but beside that staying in bed, by the evening Yuri awoke, he moved away from his bed and to the bathroom, when he got there he looked into the mirror, he wasn't as pale as he was this morning, and he was feeling much better, he got himself an other drink of water from the bathroom sink and went back to his bedroom, he watched outside of his window, looking out for his uncle, while finshing his water, after he did he climbed back into bed, he had spent all day being ill in bed, and although he felt better and looked it Yuri still felt weak, slowly Yuri drifted into a soft sleep

The truth was Yuri had never really had any more then introducetions with everyone he met apart from his uncle but he might as well be added to the list, Yuri's uncle was always working and when he was home, he would either talk down on Yuri or not talk at all, so really all he wanted was someone to be with all the time, he would never good to great lenghs for convation, he was always in his books or watching T.V, Yuri often felt cut off from the world.

In Yuri's dreams he would always have a reacuring dream where he would be in a white space, nothing but white space all around him and he would be falling never-endding falling, but this was what he liked this was what kept him asleep

Mikeyeatcookie

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 am

Sera had gone back to her bed after a while, noticing no response to the pebble she'd thrown. She sighed. I'll get up and get my pebble back tomorrow... By now, her parents would be asleep, and she was contemplating on whether she should sleep or not. She then heard noises from the house next door, then one she'd thrown the pebble to. It sounded like cries for help from a boy, and cries of anger from a lady. Huh? I wonder what's going on... She sat upright, about to get up to the window when she heard more yelling and then silence. She was worried at first, then something seemed to tell her not to get up and to stay in bed. She was hesitant at first, pondering on disobeying that gut-feeling or just staying where she was. Hearing no more noises from next door, Sera just sat where she was, looking around the room until, eventually, she began to doze off, though she was trying to stay awake at first.

[[And now, Sera's slumber.]]

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces