Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am
She chuckled"What i say doesn't matter, I'm just the little sister,what could i know.Eon calls all the shots."She said bitterly" My brother is way more powerful than me if i tried to defy him, he could hurt me or worse the people i care about"She said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 am
"I don't fell like messing with you right now, but all i got to say is you have a brother just as strong on this side, and if he really is worth your time he wouldn't do somthing like that"
he uses his speed to dash away back to the home he was living in or "base" as he somtimes called it  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 am
She looked at him"I'm not talking about Damien,Im talking about Eon, Me and Damien get along very well,that probably infuriated Eon."She said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:07 am
(i'm not there is just you and damien)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am
Deamian simply shook his head, then tunred to his sister. "Carina, I still don't like your choise of sides. But I wil respect it." he said. "However, the next itme we meet, I can't promises that it won't be on the battlefield. Take care sister." Deamian then flew off into the air, and towards his own home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:30 am
She sighed"thank you"She said then went back to the palace,and walked to the kitchen  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm
"Nice to see you agian sister." Eon said as he hung from the ceiling of the kitchen. "How was your little walk?" He then bit into the apple he had in his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm
She glanced up and saw Eon"Nice to see you too, I suppse"She said and got some grapes out from the fridge"My walk was good"She said"So what have you been doing recently"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm
Eon jumped from the celing and landed gracfully on his feet. "What do you think I've been doing?" he said and took another bite from his apple. "I've been trying to run this damned empire."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm
She chuckled ans she started to eat her grapes"I know, i was just making small talk"She said then sat down"so anyway how is coming along."She asked thinking if she should tell Eon about damien or not.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 pm
"It's going fine." Eon said. He started to peer at his sister. She knew something he didn't. "So what are you keeping from me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:48 pm
She swallowed a grape and chuckled"Now what makes you think I'm keeping anything from you, I haven't done so in the past, so why would i now?"She asked then continued eating her grapes  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm
"Beacuse you're not acting liek you self Carina." Eon said as he corssed his arms. "We both know that we don't alway get along to well. SO the only time you're really nice to me is eaitehr a, you whant something. Or b, you're trying to hid somehtign form me by staying on my good side. I know you all to well dear sister. Now spill it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 pm
She swallowed another grape and chuckled"How do you know i don't want something?"She asked"Which i do, i want some new clothes"She said"See there i told you i wasn't hiding anything,now if you will excuse me i will take a nap"She said and closed her eyes  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm
She swallowed another grape and chuckled"How do you know i don't want something?"She asked"Which i do, i want some new clothes"She said"See there i told you i wasn't hiding anything,now if you will excuse me i will take a nap"She said and closed her eyes  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff