Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
We're going on an ADVENTURE!!! Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which are you?
Barbarian
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Bard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleric/Paladin
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Druid
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Fighter
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Monk
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Wizard
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Ranger
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Rogue
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sorcerer
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

New Kid87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 am
Jace Anklebiter

User Image

"Ehh, it would have been more interesting to let them catch you." Jace shrugged. He hadn't broke into the jail in a while, and had been looking forward to it. "Alright Nara, are we ready to go?" He asked, not so sure if he was ready himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 am
Agrias of the Lionguard

User Image

Agrias slowed down, when she saw the guards depart. Narrowing her gaze and arching an eyebrow, the paladin walked up to the rest of the troop, "Let me guess. I probably don't want to know what that was about, right?"

The lady drow held out the three boxes with a small pouch on top, "Each box carries a dozen packed an cushioned vials.
Here's two boxes of healing potions, a box of holy water vials, and half a dozen anti-toxins -- complements of the Church of Torm. Now, do we have everything we need: any other supplies, food, water?"

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

Nara checked the time. "I'm going to get some extra rope and rations. If you each want an extra cloak just in case I would suggest it. All be back in 10 minutes." She ran to the nearest store and began to grab all the extra objects.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm
Ramnun Redheart

Ramnun walked into the inn and sighed. "Where is the adventuring party?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:41 am
Blaze Zanfered
User Image
Blaze gestured the man over showing there were at the table with the odd band of adventures. Well, he could say oddest he has been with, but not the craziest. Well for now anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image
Tryndamere

Tryn looked over at Nara as she paid them off so they would leave and there was a debt he owed her. "No I owe you nothing" he said bluntly. She did it because she wanted too no other reason, he would have been more then happy to fight his way through them and then fight some more. A few thoughts crossed his mind as he shifted away from the rest of the group and soon enough they where approached by the dark skinned elf once more and she spoke about some health potion and such. He really did not pay much attention to them at this moment but he was more then ready to leave this place. "I am good to go" he said. He lived off the land most of the time so this was nothing new to him. Although he had enough food and water to last him a day or two of travel, anything else he would have to hunt down.

Otiax

Learned Seeker

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

Narian Electra Ylzik

After negotiating with the shopkeeper Nara dropped her supplies into her bag, one item at a time. She walked back into the tavarn to wait and saw someone new at the table. "Are you an adventurer too?" She fixed him for a bard. That might be helpful.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 am
((we are waitin for the bard, a'waitin for the bard, high ho the deareo, we're waitin for the bard))  

New Kid87

FatesMyBitch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 am
((We have one person who has also asked to join. They should be making their profile sometime today.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 am
(We wait for the hero of music and it is very lame. Not very good at making songs yet my cousin can make rhymes out of thin air. Ya, that sucked and cool.)  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

New Kid87

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm
((I don't think we need another player.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm
((I'll see their character before I judge. If the bard doesn't post by tomorrow I'm going to have to send him a warning.))  

FatesMyBitch

New Kid87

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Well?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:19 pm
//So, what's the verdict?//  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 pm
(My verdict is, my littel bro ain't living to see dawn tomorrow.....)  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff