Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galeck Godfire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 pm
*you hear a loud voice*

"hey wait for me can i follow? at least till your done in this building?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:21 pm
Niku Nodded and Jumped Up Through the Hole. He Landed in a Room...filled With Weapons of Every Sort. And in the Back was a Briefcase. He Grabbed the Briefcase Off the Wall and Opened it Up...Inside was a Note. Niku Read it Aloud as Blake Came up the Ladder. "To Restore Peace Bring the Animals Where they Belong. The Shark to the Ocean. The Wolf to the Forest. And The Monkey to the Jungle. To Restore Piece gather what you Find there and You Will see the Light.." As Niku Stopped Reading he Looked into the Case to see if There was Anything else. 3 More Coins A Shark on One A Monkey and wolf on the Others. "Well Wonder Where We have to Go?" He Asked Turning to Blake.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Galeck Godfire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:43 pm
"follow me i got just enough feul to leave the city but sadly at only 30km and hour cause well tanks in WW2 were not that fast especialy not the king tiger"

"just give me a hint of where to go"

"we will feul up if we need it with a gas station or my feul cans i got"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:02 pm
"I saw a theme park up the road called Water Land," explained Blake. "That could be a possible location for the Shark. Theres also Jungle Java, a residential cofee hangout. Maybe the monkey goes there, and as for the wolf, I have no clue." Blake grabbed the wolf coin and examined it for a second. "What doyou think?" he asked.  

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm
"I dont Know..." Niku Said Slowly. "But we have to Get to the Other Places....Come on...I Want to Get some Cotton Candy Anyways." Niku Said Jumping Down the Hole...He Walked out to his Car and Hopped in. He Pulls the Gear and Shift it into Reverse. Blake Hosps In and He Hits It Into reverse...Then Brakes and Spins Around....He Hits It Into Drive and They head in the Direction of the Amusement Park.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:39 pm
On the road, Blake sees a pack of cerberus and turns to Niku and smiles. "Drive By!" Blake shouts as he grabs a TMP from under his seat. He aims out the window and fires, killing two of the dogs running towards the car. "Hey man," Blake said. "I wonder if they can fetch?" With those words blake grabbed a grenade removed the safety pin and chucked it out the window. The cerberus behind them scattered in the air as the frag exploded near them.  

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:04 pm
"Nice Man! Well How About This!" Niku Hit a button on the dash and the Car Drove it Self...Niku Reached under the Seat and Pulled out a Gaunlet He Slipped it On his Hand and Grabbed a Stick of Dynamite From under His Seat. "See that Building Just over flowing With Zombies?" Niku Said Pointing out the Window. The Building was Standing and Had Zombies Literally Crawling Over the Railing and Windows. It Also Wasnt a Very big Building. Niku Place the Dyanmite in a Slot on the Glove. He Aimed it and Lit the Dyanmite...He Pushed a Button on the Glove and the Stick Launched Out at incredible Speed..It Hit the Buidling and Bounced into the Hands of a Zombie...He Looked at it for a Second until It Blew Up in his Face. the Stick Blew a Hole in the side of the building and It Came Crumbiling Down. "And Thats How you Do it!" Niku Said Pumping His Fist and Taking the Glove Off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm
"We are unstoppable!" Blake shouted. Just then a licker jumped onto the hood of the car and pierced Blakes head with its tongue. "Sorry man," he wheezed. "You're gonna have to restore peace without me." With those words, Blake drifted into a long endless sleep.  

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:01 pm
Niku Paniced He Slammed the Brakes and the Licker Flew off the Car and Hit a wall...He hit the Ground dead. Niku Pulled out a Small Vial....He Put it into an Injector and Put it into Blakes Arm. "Damn...I Know this is bad...But He Can't Die Yet..." As Blake Woke Up And His Face Regenerated Niku Slapped his Face. "You...Are One of the Reavers." Niku Said Slowly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Name-Joseph Aque
Age-23
Weapon of choice-Dual G18
Side-Dual Katana
Nationality-Hawaiian,Filipino
Personality- Funny,Repair Man,Freindly and Loves to kill
Appearance-User Image
Height-6,1
Weight-160
hair color-Black
eye color-Black
Biography-An X-BLACK-OPS member that escaped from prison...  

LOVEJOKER808
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm
Just as Blake was regaining consciousness, a blonde haired man approached the car. "You two, what's your names?" he asked rudely. "I am Cloud, Cloud Strife."

Blake looked at the man and felt immediately useless, like he was giving off a bad aura or something. "I'm Blake," he replied. "This lifesaver here is Niku."

"Where ya headed?" he asked, suddenly seeming interested.

"Water Land," explained Blake. "It's a water park up the road, you coming?" Blake motioned to Niku, who released the lock to let Cloud in. When everyone was settled, Niku pushed the stick forward and sped off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:37 pm
(before you passed out blake you heard a tank's machinegun tear somthing to pieces as their were loud screams)

*he drives up to them*

"YOU OKAY?"  

Galeck Godfire

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm
Niku Blake and Cloud all Arrived at the Theme Park. Niku Got out and Streched he Heard moaning from Behind and Was Suprised to See it Was Blake Puking. He Thought Nothing of it and Looked at Cloud...Something Didnt Seem right about him....But Niku Wasnt Gonna Argue...The man had a Sword Bigger than Him. Niku Walked up to a booth and Pulled out a Map of the Park. He Saw what he Was Looking For...The Shark Show. The Largest Amount of Sharks Held in Captivity Ever. He Thought it Would be Dangerous. But then If the Virus hadnt Been Directly Exposed to them Somehow Then They would Still Be Just sharks...And Not Neptunes. Niku Shrugged and Looked back at everyone. "Come on Guys...This Way."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm
"My dad used to tell me about stuff like this, but e wouldn't give full deatail," started Blake as they headed toward their destination. "He had this top secret job that he would never tell me about. When I lived in Racoon city, he would always be out on business, and whenever I asked if I could go to work with him, he would always give me some excuse like, 'Your too young to understand the purpose of my job son.'" "He gave me this knife when I was fourteen, but I never knew what the inscription meant." Blake handed his combat knife whick was inscribed with the words "Umbrella Corp." to Niku for confirmation.  

BankaiSenpai

Dedicated Smoker

11,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Married 100
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers