Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Roleplay/Fanfictions
Final Fantasy Negative One [Role-d][roleplay commence!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 pm
Tzzir nodded and followed Rine, still tired, but able.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm
She led him down the labyranth of stairs and hallways to her room, opening the door and letting the three of them in (the little Wyum insisted on coming).

Rine made an attempt to sit on her bed, but Tzzir got there first and sat down; so she sat down on her couch.

"I mostly inspected the plains this time, but there were a few forests and towns around. But what I noticed that since the Happening- is that what they call it?- there haven't been any butterflies. I think they're either gone or dead, weird," Rine prattled on describing her trip. After a good twenty minutes without a responce she looked over at Tzzir and noticed he was dead asleep, the wyrum that had sat on her lap cuddled over next to him.

Rine sighed, knowing she'd have to sleep on the couch for the night, and turned off the light before settling down, quietly.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:54 pm
Harmonie opened her eyes to the bright shining sun. ?, When had I fallen asleep? she wondered. She could only remember waking Serena up from her nightmare. She stood while looking at the people still sleeping. Serena, Belgram, Al Cepa, Destiny. Just last night it was only her, Belgram and Serena.

Harmonie made a fire hoping to cook up some eggs she found the other day. Seeing as there were more people now, they would have cope with only three eggs.
The fire was burning brightly, as its sparks made a crackling noise. It reminded Harmonie of the Happening.....

Friends fallen,
Family lost
Burning faces of the innocent
Crying children
Faces of despair
Avra's smirking face.

Harmonie jumped up. She had lost herself for a moment, letting the fire get all over the food. Harmonie quickly put out the fire trying to save as much of the food as possible, while scraping part of her hand in the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:03 pm
Cassandra-cassandra woke up in a tree,'hmmmmmmmmmmmm those people are still there' she thought.she woke up squirt,the little blue jay.they branch moved a little under her weight 'crap, please dont break' she thought. she saw that harmonie burned her hand ,she debated whether or not to help so she just created water out of air and splashed some on the fire hoping that would control the fire, while she was doing that she didnt notice that the branch, was breaking. in a split second both her and the branch fell,"owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she moaned  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Tzzir woke up. He was somewhere he did not recognize at first, but then he saw Rine and shook his head.
I must have fell asleep while she talked...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm
When Rine woke up the next morning, quite later than usual, she was as stiff as a tree. She tried to get off of her couch, struggling around to get some momentum to lift herself away from the sticky polster. When she gave up she just leaned onto the open side of the couch and rolled off. Rine layed there a few mintues, thinking about what happened the past day.
One, she got home from her mission. Two, she annoyed Indexsty. Three, she turned her report in. Four, she met up with Tzzir before boring him into sleep with her words of her mission. Thinking about Tzzir she looked up from her place on the carpet to see that he had already left.

She sighed sharply, before stretching and then standing up, saying, "I'm either going to get a new couch or never sleep on that one again."

Rine quickly (or as quickly as a sloth could) got dressed and made her way up the many stairs to the ground level of the base. She snagged a piece of bread that was on the counter in the kitchen and made her way out into the open air. After a few minutes of walking, but still in sight of the building, she came to a small clearing.

"Okay, Yazi, let's see what you've got."

She clasped her hands together and did a summoning. Her hands sparkled and glittered a bit before the air in front of her started to shimmer and a chocobo sized figure started to materialize. Once the small lighted died down there stood a young, medium sized wyrum.

Rine stared at the young Yazimat, "Wow, you've gotten big since the last time I'd seen you. Been running around and annoying Tzzir, haven't you?"

She just shrugged her shoulders and began their training. You see, when a dragon is bound to a summoner they have to be trained to coordinate in battle. Yazimat was one of the eggs she had found and raised. Before the Happening there was a lot of Wyrums, Tyrants and other dragons living in their base area, but they had moved since then and Rine had to gather spirits in different regions. That was the only downfall for her, other than that she took commands and lived her life. She had no quarrels with other people, she just lived her life.  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

sheepysean

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 am
Destiny was woken up by a loud snapping sound. What was that?, he thought. He slowly got to his feet and started to investigate. He summoned his Keyblade, Oathkeeper, just in case of any monster encounters. He looked over at a tree. One of the branches had snapped off. That wasn't like that last night, he thought. Underneath there was a cloud of dust. Out of the dust emerged a small blue bird. The dust cleared, and Destiny saw a woman lying on the floor. "Are you okay?" he asked, helping her up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm
Rine had finished training Yazimat in ground work and defence and was now working with him on speed. Since Yazi was a Greater Wyrum, he would mostly be using Rake and White Breath, but he needed to learn how to run and fly at least a little bit.

They were hopping though the trees a few miles outside of the base, about three hours past the sun's highest point. Rine used her own speed to stay either in front or beside the young wyrum so he wouldn't fall behind.

"Com'on Yazi, just a little further and we can turn around," she managed to breath out. She'd gotten out of shape in the past month and she needed to work herself out, too. She hopped from the branch she was on onto one a few yards below on the next tree. Yazimat was above her in the tree tops looking down on her when she heard a loud *crack* emitting from below. Rine barley had the time grab another branch before the one she was on plumited down to the ground. She tried to bring herself up ontop of the branch but it, too, cracked from weight and decay.

She fell down the tall tree, hitting leaves and branches on the way down. Yazimat was jumping down after her, but his size was larger than hers and so he went slower. Once she saw the bottom she tried to grab a branch so she could lower herself, but she only suceeded in disturbing the bluebird that had made a nest there. When her tailbone hit the ground of the dry forest floor Rine thought she had dislocated her spine it hurt to bad. The dust she had stirred up caused a large brown cloud to cover the ground and air, it hid the small bird that she had disturbed before it flew straight up and into the trees again.

Once the dust cleared she saw a young man leaning over her with his hand extended, and he asked, "Are you okay?"

She gratefully took his hand and slowly got up, with his help; her back was still vibrating from the fall.

"I am, but I think I dislocated my back," She paused to cough at the dust that was still thick in the air, "Is it even possible to dislocate your back?"

She dusted herself off and looked into the trees above her, Yazimat was partially covered by the leaves and needles of the forest, but she could see him still and the man would too if he looked up. She looked back at the man and smiled, saying, "Thank you," at the same time she told Yazi, "Stay there, I'm not sure about him yet."  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:47 am
Harmonie heard a thump beside her, and saw a girl lying on the floor. She was surprised, has someone been spying on her the whole time?
She got up and pointed her katana towards this new stranger.
"Who are you, and why were you spying on us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:57 pm
Rine quickly backed away from the stranger, and when she means by backing up she means jumping away and making an 'eep!' noise.
She hadn't noticed that there were others with him, if she had she would have just said 'thank you' and climbed up the tree the way she came (but hopefuly with a lot lesss scratches).

Rine held up her hands in an innocent gesture, the other girl had her very sharp katana pointed at her very innocent neck.

"All hail the peace-ness of the world!" Rine replied jokingly. She paused a moment, letting her arms drop, "Spying? What, do you have something worth spying for?"

She shook her head, causing a wave of dust and pine needles to escape the dark mass of her hair. Rine stuck out her hand to both of the strangers, "M'names Rine."  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:31 pm
(( I feel like a total idiot, loser and meanie right now. I totally forgot about all I wanted's Cassandra. I thought sheepysean was talking about Rine for some reason when he said that a girl fell down. I was like 'okay...' but I went along with it. Should I deleate/change those two posts that I made in reply to sheepysean and smileycentralme? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 pm
cassandra was scared ," i wasn't spying,"she said," i just saw how you were hurt and wanted to help". squirt the blue jay, took off as soon as harmonie pointed her katana at her,' really how brave ' cassandra thought  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Tzzir went back to his own room, the baby wyrum following. He found a note on his bed ,signed Indexty.
Tzzir wondered what it was this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:27 am
I'll play it safe a bit. We CAN continue with the surprising turn of events or we can delete that. But for now, I'll just play it safe. But I find it pretty interesting that it happened. Surreal, hilarious and has so many possibilities. wink

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Having the sunlight circulate properly through his body, Al Cepa rises from his bed. He sees quite a commotion happening so early in the morning. "Ijara!" He whispers to himself. He carefully stands up and silently watches the situation. He doesn't want to cause any more problems; especially now that it seems everyone's jumpy.

He plans to take his leave when everyone is awake; so he also takes time to check his equipment. Everything seems to be in tact; he is glad to be with good people after all.

Al Cepa Lilliaceae

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 am
[[we can make it so that you both fell out of the tree =] ]]

Harmonie heard another thud on the ground, and quickly turned to see yet another girl lying on the floor, and asked the same question she did to the previous. She saw Destiny tending to the first girl so Harmonie had switched positions pointing her katana to the new girl instead.

~~~~~~~ [this is where Rine's previous post goes]

Harmonie reached out her hand to help Rine up and sat her down on the floor.
"Not spying, so what were you doing up that tree?"  
Roleplay/Fanfictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces