Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Who do you depise and HATE in Sailormoon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I can't STAND them.
  Hell ya!
  Hmm just this one...
  erm..I like everyone ^^;;
  Poll WHORE!!
View Results

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:01 am
1)Usagis annoying high voice.
2)Jadeites smart-a**-ness-icity
3)Harukas boy-ness.
4)The sailor outfits.They could've been more individual than just a couple of colours.

domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:40 am
*laughs at Insane Bunny*

And I love her for it!

I now know the depth of my dislike for the Whitemoon line. Everyone from Queen Serenity to Chibiusa.

Seriously, don't you think it's Narcassic to name your KID after yourself and her to name her kid after herself- or her mom?

I mean, there are better -names- out in the world.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:55 pm
Just a quick reply.. the only thing in the anime that kinda gets on my nerves is when everyone is meeting Sailor Neptune and Uranus.. they can't recognize them when they aren't transformed? Who could miss Neptune's aquamarine hair!? Or is it just me? But for a single person I don't like.. I'm not a big fan of Chibiusa. There's just something about her that gets on my nerves. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Actually, Chibiusa is my favorite character contrary to most people's opinions. She is sweet and and a problem solver. I do not really have a character whom I dislike, but I hate the voices for the English dubs and how the story gets changed around. In the English Super S movie, the "the o'clock faires" are not even mentioned. cry  

LilChibiusa

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:18 pm
lilchibiusa
Actually, Chibiusa is my favorite character contrary to most people's opinions. She is sweet and and a problem solver. I do not really have a character whom I dislike, but I hate the voices for the English dubs and how the story gets changed around. In the English Super S movie, the "the o'clock faires" are not even mentioned. cry

Uhh... forgive me if I'm incorrect, but I don't believe there were "O'clock Fairies" in the ORIGINAL SuperS movie either O.o They did keep the Sanji no Yousei song, however. Peruru and the rest of Badiyanu's cohorts were never called "O'clock fairies".  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:33 am
Luamervara
*laughs at Insane Bunny*

what did i do???

ps: I absolutely detest how lame darien's head is.
no matter whether manga or anime. he always gets brainwashed!

Tanith_4486

Uchiha Himitsu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:44 pm
I HATE CHIBI-USA! She needs to die and stay dead! She is so annoying everywhere!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:35 am
Luamervara
*laughs at Insane Bunny*

And I love her for it!

I now know the depth of my dislike for the Whitemoon line. Everyone from Queen Serenity to Chibiusa.

Seriously, don't you think it's Narcassic to name your KID after yourself and her to name her kid after herself- or her mom?

it is true that is Narcisstic, but I love the name Serenity and besides, We don't know how they feel about being named serenity/ bunny...
They could hate their names... but then, we will never know.

I hate Usagi in the manga for being who she is... But I also love her for who she is. Why I hate her are the same reasons as yours. Why I love her is because she helped me to overcome something that was horrible in the past.

You may love Nehelenia, but she gives me the creeps. But she is the one villian which I love best... too .I dunno why.  

Tanith_4486

Serena-chan01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:58 am
Emerald and Wiseman bother me so much. Emerald is probably obvious but if you don't know it's because of her laugh and her obsession over Diamond who doesn't even know that she's alive. She's so annoying!! Wiseman, he's just stupid and annoying too. In my opinion he wasn't a very good villian....

lets see I also despise Wicked Lady sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:20 am
insane_swordbunny4486
Luamervara
*laughs at Insane Bunny*

And I love her for it!

it is true that is Narcisstic, but I love the name Serenity and besides, We don't know how they feel about being named serenity/ bunny...
They could hate their names... but then, we will never know.

I hate Usagi in the manga for being who she is... But I also love her for who she is. Why I hate her are the same reasons as yours. Why I love her is because she helped me to overcome something that was horrible in the past.

You may love Nehelenia, but she gives me the creeps. But she is the one villian which I love best... too .I dunno why.

Meh, they're the same reasons I fell in love with the show really hard was when I was hitting the rocks.

ButI found something new to hate/ detest about the Starlights....

They're attacks.

WTF..... they use little brooch things that could SO easily be knocked from their hands or taken away.

I mean, they make fun of Mamo-chan with the roses and can, but hey, at least with the roses he doesn't have to worry about it being taken away.

I mean, really....the items the starlights have seems surplus.

another note: ....

<<;; Why does the anime usually mess up the manga?

>> But I digress....the only manga that sucks yet the show is awesome is Full Metal Alchemist. ....the FMA manga sucks....majorly....

*pushes that aside too.*

But yeah, I mean, I love Seiya in the Manga. The Starlights in the Manga are sooooo much cooler then Anime. *Mostly because there isn't a 'love' thing going on between Usagi and Seiya.*

domokun  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:39 am
The one character I totally hate is Umino in the manga. He was very annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:00 am
I still say emerald.... ._. she was so annoying. although Umino in the manga was annoying too....  

Serena-chan01

Anagove

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:27 pm
kawaiibunny3
none of the Sailor Senshi really bothered me (except maybe Chibi Moon)

but the SM character I hate the most is...
RUBEUS

he was so annoying and jerkish! Ugh! especially when he broke cute lil' Cooan's present for him, RARG! I was cheering when he died...

next is probably Kaorinite or Wise Man..

Hahaha, you hate two of my favorite characters. XD I wanted Rubeus's babies. I wanted a lot of their babies... @_@

As for people I've hated in Sailor Moon... hmmm...

The only person I've really, really, really completely and totally hated with every grain in my body has been: Mimete. Every time I saw her I wanted to bash her face in for no particular reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:53 pm
rini can die in hell!!! shes an annoying selfish bratt that acts like my friends little sister, but rinis nicer.... i also the diana in the anime ... japanese i mean ... she bugs me... and i dont remember who else...  

Idril Linwelin

Idril Linwelin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:54 pm
oh ya and in the anime the whole ann and alan thing was annoying with white knight and such...  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff