Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Nya's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

Even if you have to kill me...
Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

Ryoko walked through the country, his headband stowed away. He looked around, on his guard, although it would not seem as if he were. This was enemy territory, and they were dangerous grounds. It would not be wise to make a mistake.

The Flowing Earth
... For I must finish my story.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image
Ҝɑтʂɴʏɑ______________________

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>Шɑтɑʂћΐ ћɑ ћεΐʂћΐ ɢɵʑεɴ.
>>>>>>>>
User Image

A deep sigh escaped Nya's lips as she leaned back on her hands and studied the sky. She then began to wonder if she'd ever make it as a shinobi and advance or if she should just give up now because she wasn't good enough...

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

Ryoko saw a girl who looked absolutely depressed. An internal battle began. 'Don't do it.' 'But-' 'Don't do it' 'It'll only be a second.' Ryoko walked over to her, smirking slightly, knowing he was in enemy territory and that this was extremely dangerous. "You look like you've had a bad day."

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:06 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya's cat ears perked up in response to the man that spoke to her and she turned her head towards him. A small, weak smile appeared on her lips and she sat up straight.
"Yeah... Kinda..." she admitted. It wasn't all that bad, but her mind always thought of something to make her upset.

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

One eyebrow rose at Ryoko noticing the cat ears. That was certainly new. However, he made no comment on it. He'd seen too many things to be confused at something as minor as that. He sat down on the porch next to her. "Well, what's troubling you?"

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya noticed his reaction to her cat ears and looked away a bit ashamed of them all of a sudden.
"Plenty of things..." she mumbled, but it should have been loud enough for him to hear. After all, this was a shinobi too, right? So he should have been able to hear her...

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:21 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

Ryoko was faced with a quick dilemma. Does he let her think he's a civilian? Nah. "Such as? I'm not in a rush."

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya's face was covered with a frown and she turned her head just enough to where she could look at the guy with one of her cyan colored eyes.
'His hair looks so nice.. Odd color, but still nice...' she thought for a second, her obsession with hair peeking in.
"Well..." She tilted her head a bit and some of her loose hair fell across her face. "I'm not quite sure I'm cut out to be a shinobi after all... My grandparents kept me from school for so long that I was quite behind the other kids so that didn't help me... Plus I have one of the most useless elements around..." she said sadly, then adverted her gaze to the sky once more, the hair still splayed across her face. It didn't bother her at all. Nya's cat ears went down and her eyes became a little distanced.
"Not only that... Well... I'm sure you've seen them, my ears I mean. I'm criticized for my traits and it seems that whenever I meet someone and I want to become a friend of theirs, they either become crazy, psychopathic weird or... or they leave..." Her last few words were said in a whisper as she thought about previously with Kale and Yuji and Firu and Hana. They all left and only two of them became weird around her. Though, she didn't understand why she was telling all of this to a stranger...

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:38 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

Ryoko sighed slightly. "Those things aren't true, I'm sure. Know this, no element is useless." Ryoko Chuckled. "Also, I'm a bit jealous of those ears. You must have an amazing hearing ability, better than most. You'll come to find that 'tis a great advantage." Ryoko closed his eyes, contemplating. "What do you mean by weird?"

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:44 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya's ears perked up when he said he was jealous of her ears. Her lips turned into an uncertain frown and she lolled her eyes towards him again.
"Weird like... Obsessive stalker type... Person..." she leaned back on her hands again. "And I guess no element is useless but..." Her frown deepened. "I'm not the most skilled person ever, see? Ever read that shinobi manga about that blonde kid who was a total dunce at everything but he got better at his skills and eventually became a hero? I'm stuck in the 'dunce' phase of my skills..." she said as she adverted her gaze back to the sky.

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:58 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

((LOLOLOL. Nice one.))

Ryoko chuckled. "Yes, I have. But even he became powerful, despite all that was said about him. You could do the same. I know You can." He yawned slightly, looking up at the sun. His eyes, one onyx and one golden, shone in the light. His hair moved to the side, revealing the scar on his left eye, the one that was golden. "I've seen many 'dunces' become powerful. The only thing that is truly stopping you... Is you."

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:02 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

"Yeah well.... That's him and a stranger's praise and that's all there is. Me? I'm literally unable to get any further with my training. I can't do much since physically I have a handicap and my training doesn't help out my abilities at all.." Nya said as she laid down on her porch, then covered her eyes with her arm, obscuring her view of the guy.
"Geez... You talk like a guy who has kids..." she muttered into her kimono sleeve.

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:12 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

An image of a boy flashed into Ryoko's mind briefly. He mentally shook it away. He then looked at her. "What do you mean physical handicap?" He turned his eyes towards her. That was the first time he noticed the tail.

The Flowing Earth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:21 am
User Image

>>>>>は兵士午前。
>>>>>>>>
User Image

Nya's body flinched when he asked about her handicap, but she quickly forced her body into a state of calm.
"I... I have a very weak heart... And some asthma to top it off. Not only that, but I don't have the amazing hearing you think I do... It's just a bit above average. I'm a disgrace to my dead clan... All the traits I'm supposed to have-the fastness, the agility, the hearing-I don't have any of it... All I have is a bit above average speed and hearing and a weak heart with a low chakara supply naturally..." she said with disdain and then began to bite her kimono sleeve with some anger.

>>>>>>>>

スタンド生まれ。<<<<<
Șʉтɑɴɗɵ ɴΐ ʉӎɑгε.<<<<<

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 am
User Image

Hashamoto
... I cannot let you....

Ryoko

Ryoko was quiet for a few seconds, then let on a simple "Hn." After a few seconds more of thinking Ryoko spoke. "No. You'd only be a disgrace if you gave up. The fact that you are fighting on, even through your disabilities... 'Tis admirable. I'm sure that makes your clan even more proud of you."

The Flowing Earth

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas