Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A little thing called life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Yaoi?
  Wtf does this have to do with anything
  Yes
  No
  Pole whore
View Results

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
oh i had no idea how to play i just added that cuz of some music i was listening to heh how do i play
that kinda stuff happens to me to music can make me play games better or worse.

Pretty much you start out (any age) in some way of a natural life as a furry/human/whateverthehell, i play the role as two characters Akaime, a Sandy brown furred fox police officer (my current avi set), and Fate/Kharma/God/whateverthehell. I decide what happens to you baded upon your actions I also choose how you die peacefully, or painfully, or for the hell of it, epicly. i register you points and keep track of them i then add them all up to see how you die and if you get a prize for being a saint, or just some pain in the a** p***k. You're decisions are yours, but your consequences are mine. pretty much just like we live in the real life, only you get to make it more exciting!

thats pretty much it if you want to know what happened so far... read the posts from sect. 1 and up and youll understand...maybe....sorta... eh, whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:43 pm
Name:Omaru Luka
Race:two-tailed kitty
Orientation: Gay, but somewhat Bi but mostly Gay
Likes: yummy things, men, yaoi, anything cute, looking cute, pretty flowers, butterflies, videogames, making friends
dislikes: mean people, bugs
Powers/skills: good with magic, good with martial arts, can infuse magic with martial arts.  

Omaru-san

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 pm
sits there in the car dante slides anather clip into the gun and looks outside * lets hurry up and get there  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 pm
"Whatever you say...cutie stare whee " said Akaime mockingly. Akaime slams on the gas pedal and drifts out of the alley. He turns the radio up to some Punk music. "Make sure your belts buckled!...or ill make you strip stare ."  

Eriku_Kitsune

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Omaru-san

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:02 pm
Being the cluelessly dense kid he is Omaru skips down the sidewalk from school with a cheery smile on his face, but he encounters a mysteroius man in a smelly coat. "Hey kid want some candy?" he said in a creepy tone but without knowing it Omaru punches him in the face making him fall on the ground unconcious. "Sorry, I'm already taken.", he said as he skipped over the unconcious body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:12 pm
Luca having hid and run while the cop and other person were distracted with he gang, had now started walking down a street leading to the school. He still had his gun as well. But on the down side, he still had the cuffs on.  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:22 pm
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection
oh i had no idea how to play i just added that cuz of some music i was listening to heh how do i play

Pretty much you start out (any age) in some way of a natural life as a furry/human/whateverthehell, i play the role as two characters Akaime, a Sandy brown furred fox police officer (my current avi set), and Fate/Kharma/God/whateverthehell. I decide what happens to you baded upon your actions I also choose how you die peacefully, or painfully, or for the hell of it, epicly. i register you points and keep track of them i then add them all up to see how you die and if you get a prize for being a saint, or just some pain in the a** p***k. You're decisions are yours, but your consequences are mine. pretty much just like we live in the real life, only you get to make it more exciting!

thats pretty much it if you want to know what happened so far... read the posts from sect. 1 and up and youll understand...maybe....sorta... eh, whatever.

oh so its like sims right  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
Eriku_Kitsune
Disturbed-Perfection

oh so its like sims right
It would seem to be, Somewhat.  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm
here's my new character

Name:A'den Aaray
Race:panther
Orientation: straight
Likes: video games, hanging out with friends, watching movies, drawing, reading
dislikes: getting yelled at and a*****e people
Powers/skills: mind control, knows pretty much every fighting style, flying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 pm
(( O.e no one is Posting))  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm
XSK Furry Leopard

i just did  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm
Disturbed-Perfection
XSK Furry Leopard

i just did
(( i mean no one is actually Roleplaying))  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:39 pm
"finally" said a'den as he moved the last thing into his new house. he had a feeling he was gonna like this new neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 pm
As he walked Luca started thinking of ways to get the cuffs off. Although they all involved either blunt force to the chain or something sharp. "Oh dammit how am I going to get them off."  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
As he walked Luca started thinking of ways to get the cuffs off. Although they all involved either blunt force to the chain or something sharp. "Oh dammit how am I going to get them off."

A'den noticed someone walking along and saw they had cuffs on he walked over to the person and said "hey i noticed you had some cuffs on can i help you with that?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff