Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei watched the flames dance upon his fingertip with a steady gaze. "Why is the fire blue, is there a reason in particular?" She asked curiously, she'd never seen anything of the sort before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain frowns at the flame and sighs, "its the color my eyes use to be when I was pup. Mother liked the color blue as well," Kain says and makes the flame disappear.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 am
(rein yes she does, seriously, she is your parents mother)

She watched then from on her throne,and sighed.Oh how she wish she could be with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei looks away out the corner of her eyes as she nodded after his explanation. "Sorry if I offended you by asking that." She said noting the way he looked at the flame.  

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Not too far from where Kain and Rei are, Kira stands among the remains of the bus she was on. She sobs as vines reach up from the ground and crush the bus and the people on it.

"Please.. someone help me.. Mother.." she cries then in agonizing pain she screams, "I can't control it!"

The vines squeezed until metal shards of bus exploded outward injuring innocent by standers.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm
Alliyah used her powers to retract the vines,and ease her pain.Shh its ok now child,I'm here.She said to her  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Rei heard a loud outcry and a bus shatter with the use of vines. Her eyes widen slightly as she watches the debris fly out around the city folk. "What's happening?" She asks watching the scene unfold and many people scurry away in a panic as she simply stands there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

Kira hears Alliyah and her eyes widden.

"Mother? Is that you?"

She struggles to wipe her eyes clean of tears. Once she saw the bodies, her tears worked up again.

"Why am I like this? Is there no help for me? I'm tired of running and hiding. I can't go out in public without hurting people."

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 am

Rei is frightened by the scene as she sees those that were killed. Without a second notion she heads over to one of the dead and places both of her hands on the cheeks, using her powers to resesitate the person. Rei looks over at the girl as she wept. "Don't worry about it, I know exactly how you feel." She stated as the person began to move again as Rei withdrew her hands from the person's cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:01 am
User Image

Kira watches confused.
"You're.. like me."
She looks down unable to bring back the dead. She can only heal wounds. She felt useless but wouldn't admit it. Her tears stop as her face goes cold and emotionless.
"My name's Kira. Ironicly it means killer. Weird, huh? So.. What's yours?"

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Rei smiled slightly as she headed to another person, repeating the same action to bring back their life. "My name is Rei, which has many meanings, ironically it can be translated as ghost or zero." She stated with a bland tone as she revived the human and stood up to face her with an empty smile on her face. "I see that you have the same problem as me as well, acceptance." She stated while clearing her face of the strained smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

Kira touches Rei's face.
"What's to hate about us? We're human. Maybe not fully, but we are not the ones acting like monsters."
She looks up at the sky
"I heard someone's voice. I think it was my mother, but I'm not sure."

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Kaija_14
Crew

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Rei smiles toward Kira before following her gaze to the sky. "That was probably Alliyah, she watches over us." She states simply thinking about Kira's words before. "Hate is such a strong word to describe others with, but so many use it freely to express what they don't understand themselves."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:35 am
Alliyah smiled"yes,child it is me.Rei you and her will become close friends, I know that.She said smiling"I will help both of you with your power."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain walks over to the two in wolf and changes human. The bus being destoried by vines and parts of it flying everywhere had scared him into wolf form. He was blushing a little, "sorry. So Rei who is this?" Kain asks as he looks the girl. "Oh and my name is Kain. Its kind of nice to meet you," Kain says with a small smile.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces