Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shane, and Sorcam's home. [Burned down] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:26 am
"Why not Help your Human, Then? I'm Sure He could use it... you were Captured because it was Necessary. I chose this, I join with this human 17 years ago by choice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 am
Yama sighed, ''I do help him.. I do care for him.. I just want to be free. But, you know what..? I'll do it. Me moaning about how much this sucks won't change anything,'' He said, in a somewhat confident voice. ''Maybe this won't be so bad... He has been warming up to me.. and letting me out more often..''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:36 am
((Like the New Look?))

Kale sighed and Inzanagi looked at him. "I will be going now..." He said to Yama. "It's that time." Inzanagi turned and disappeared. Kale released the power and they were back in Shane's Room. Kale fell back, lying on Shane's bed. "Rikudo, that takes a lot out of me." He said, closing his eyes on shane's pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am
[[xD For some reason, it reminds me of a badass Tobi. whee ]]

Shane chuckled, ''I can see how it would. Well, that went well. Maybe now Yama will not attempt to ruin my life all day,'' He said, and sighed, before putting his hand on Kale's shoulder, ''Thank you.... what do I call you?'' He asked, and raised his eyebrow.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 am
"My Name is Kale. I heard your name already. It's Shane, right?" He said, opening his eyes and looking at Shane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am
Shane smiled, ''Yes. You're correct,'' He said, smiling, and continued, ''Thank you, Kale. It's always great to meet another like myself, especially one who is willing to help me out.''  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am
((Gotta love Jinchuriki, Emotions always run High))

Kale smiled. "Yeah. Its nice to meet one such as myself." Kale said, sitting up, and his face was only a foot and a half away from Shane's  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 am
[[Your RPC is begging for mine to make moves. Begging, I tell ya. D:
AND I'LL OBLIGE. : D]]

Shane did not know what to do, or say. He reacted as his incredibly horny instincts asked him to react; He jumped on Kale, putting himself on top of the other man. Quickly, he realized just what the hell he was doing, and blinked for a few seconds, ''I... err...'' Is all he could say, and his face was now flushed.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:01 am
Kale fell back, A defensive instinct kicked in and suddenly Kale was bugs, bugs swarmed around the room and Kale Rematerialized on the other side of the Room. "What was that!" He yelled at Shane.

((I was going for a Kiss, not Jumping on me))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 am
[[Lololol
Just going by what my RPC would do. xD
He was actually going to jump on you, and start making out with you, but I got bored, and decided to make him all flustered.]]

Shane frowned, ''I'm sorry, I just...'' He said, and walked over to Kale, pushing him against the wall, before kissing his lips, ''I wanted to do that,'' He said, shyly.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am
Karuda stored his treasure back in the trunk and slammed the lid shut.

((Since when could Aburame turn into bugs themselves, thats an extremely god mode power... Example: You get stabbed, lolololololol you turned into bugs and went some where else. But seriously that is pretty god mode...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am
((Lawl... I dont really want to have sex with you, because it would only be a one night stand, an Im all about love.))

Kale starred at Shane. his eyes unwavering.  

Kale Uchiha

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Karuda stored his treasure back in the trunk and slammed the lid shut.

((Since when could Aburame turn into bugs themselves, thats an extremely god mode power... Example: You get stabbed, lolololololol you turned into bugs and went some where else. But seriously that is pretty god mode...))

((Aburame dont require Handsigns for their Jutsu, So all I did was have the Kikaichu take my body elsewhere through the form of a substiution))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 am
((Shane your such a whore you know? Velox, Sorcam Not to mention how you were all over me in Iwa, now this? Lulz, much whorism is witnessed.))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 am
[[Actually, my RPC falls in love rather easily. Sex is enough to do that. They could be in a relationship, but it'd be alot like an affair.]]

Shane put his arms around Kale's waste, ''Are you.. alright with this? Is this what you want?'' He asked, a bit shyly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff