Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
WHY HAS NO ONE YET DISCOVERED HOW TO BUILD A ROBOT!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free MONEY
  GIMME GOLD GIMME GOLD GIMME GOLD
View Results

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:11 pm
It would seem as though all of you are now just arguing for the sake of arguing. Points are having to be made over and over again, and saying it twice doesn't meen it's going to sound smarter. (This is not directed at anyone in particular, just the discussion in general)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:41 pm
but its just fun to argue!!! and i undersand this situation, so i've said all i can say about what i know.  

Fiare La Amato

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:20 pm
I didn't say arguing was bad!! ... I like to argue too sometimes ... although ... my arguements with my friends don't tend to last long before they become random insult wars

example

me: you smell like dead people!!

Taj: your mom smells like dead people

me: your mom wishes my mom smells like dead people!!

taj: like a fox!

me: you and what army!?

taj: all the way to the bank!!

me: that's what she said!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:17 pm
my dog ate my sanity
I didn't say arguing was bad!! ... I like to argue too sometimes ... although ... my arguements with my friends don't tend to last long before they become random insult wars

example

me: you smell like dead people!!

Taj: your mom smells like dead people

me: your mom wishes my mom smells like dead people!!

taj: like a fox!

me: you and what army!?

taj: all the way to the bank!!

me: that's what she said!!!
ha ha ha thats prety funny!!  

Fiare La Amato

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:28 pm
it's much fun. Once I was doing that with my friend rachel, and she was all

WELL AT LEAST I'M WEARING PANTS!!!

(I was in a skirt)

Everybody around looked at us XP

... And there was also the "at least I have eyes" incedent ... also with Rachel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:41 pm
you_die!!!
So, we have scientists that have an I.Q. of about 180 to 200, they can design complex codes and rovers for planet exploring and landing, they have created a hydrogen bomb that could wipe out all of Rhode Island and then some, and yet, they have not yet tried to design a fully anamatronic, self balencing, and seme-self sustaining ANDROID!!!
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THAT! I MEAN THAT THEY COME UP WITH THESE COMPLEX MACHINES THAT CAN TEACH YOU TO DANCE WITH ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE OF THEIR PROGRAMING, AND YET I HAVE FULL PLANS AND DESIGNES FOR A ROBOTIC ANDROID, AND MY I.Q. IS ONLY 126!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol  

ayukichan

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:44 pm
That emoticon never looks like it's laughing to me ... snickering maybe ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:17 pm
my dog ate my sanity
That emoticon never looks like it's laughing to me ... snickering maybe ...
ot alwaysed creaped me out...  

Fiare La Amato

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:02 pm
it is kinda creepy ..................oh god ... now you've gotten me thinking about the creepyness of it gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:52 pm
my dog ate my sanity
it is kinda creepy ..................oh god ... now you've gotten me thinking about the creepyness of it gonk

You have nooooooo idea how creepy I can make things seem. No idea at all.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:17 pm
I have a talent for making things dirty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:28 am
I can creep you out for months on end. It's just a talent that I seem to have.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:15 pm
I creep peopleout by saying everythign they say, only so that it sounds like inuendo. Or I do this "Define 'creep you out' *suggestive eyebrow raise" ... Usually after a bit my friends just give up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 pm
everyone is saying that Ai robots would go berserk and kill every body...not true an Ai robot would have the ability to decipher good from bad thus becoming just as stable as a human. a funny but good example would be futurama.  

Pyrokinetic_discharge

m1300693

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:03 pm
you_die!!!
So, we have scientists that have an I.Q. of about 180 to 200, they can design complex codes and rovers for planet exploring and landing, they have created a hydrogen bomb that could wipe out all of Rhode Island and then some, and yet, they have not yet tried to design a fully anamatronic, self balencing, and seme-self sustaining ANDROID!!!
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THAT! I MEAN THAT THEY COME UP WITH THESE COMPLEX MACHINES THAT CAN TEACH YOU TO DANCE WITH ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE OF THEIR PROGRAMING, AND YET I HAVE FULL PLANS AND DESIGNES FOR A ROBOTIC ANDROID, AND MY I.Q. IS ONLY 126!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile good  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces