Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~ AzN HairStyle ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think you have a nice haircut?
  Yes.
  No.
  So-So.
  I don't care 'bout my appearance! Leave me alone! >.<
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:13 pm
yalie5
@babi: why don't you just put water in it and then gel it when you wake up?

@babs: your old one? in my whole entire life i've only changed my hair style 4 times, and i've never had it dyed or colored.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So that's why I mostly wash my hair in the morning, then make the honger style, but I always ruin it, by playing sports. sweatdrop And what old one? I only had 4 styles too; asian mohawk (short), honger sytle (when my hair is meduim or long), bowl cut (when I was little), and the last one is I just spike my hair up. (only when my hair is short)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:21 am
my hair is straight and so many people keep telling me! eek and asking me if i iron it, but the answer is no

also they keep tinking i have black hair, but it's dark brown... scream I'd like ot dye my hair a shade of orangy-red color..even though a LOT of asians here do it.

i have bangs that go diagonally across my face ...i want to grow them so long that they won't stick up... people say i look liek the grudge thingy

also when my hair falls down over my face...i can still see clearly, but others only see a total mass of black.. cool  

~leng.mui~

~leng.mui~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:22 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5

@babs: your old one? in my whole entire life i've only changed my hair style 4 times, and i've never had it dyed or colored.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So that's why I mostly wash my hair in the morning, then make the honger style, but I always ruin it, by playing sports. sweatdrop And what old one? I only had 4 styles too; asian mohawk (short), honger sytle (when my hair is meduim or long), bowl cut (when I was little), and the last one is I just spike my hair up. (only when my hair is short)
ooh...the bowl cut... my brother keeps calling people with that cut mushroom head..in cantonese  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:01 pm
~leng.mui~
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5

ooh...the bowl cut... my brother keeps calling people with that cut mushroom head..in cantonese

Oh, haha, I only had that till I was like 4 years old. rofl  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:50 am
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5

I've changed it twice. I've cut it many times, but I've only ever had two styles. My old one was just... long. No fringe, no nothing, just long. Didn't suit me. sweatdrop My new one is layered a little, short bangs up to chin at front. Much nicer for my face. biggrin I've never dyed or highlighted my hair either; first of all I think it'd look terrible, and secondly I've never wanted to. If I ever had to dye my hair, I'd probably streak it neon blue, or maybe on streak of neon blue near the front... At the extent, I'd highlight my black hair blue, so when it shines on the light, it looks blue... (Yes, I am obsessed with blue mrgreen ). At the moment, it looks brown in the light. xd
Blue hair extensions look really good against long black hair... and that's my toki tip of the day. surprised

Why, thank you for the tip! Reassures me that if I do ever get that done, it won't look an absolute mess... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:20 pm
i used to have very straight hair and i had always cut it layered..
but my friends told me to perm it..

so now i have long permed hair.. the curls are wearing off though...
getting out of shape too sweatdrop  

soumakisa

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:08 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
~leng.mui~
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5

lol,,,i think all lil boys hav to go through that hair style...

omg,,i'm so mad...a week ago,,,i went to get a haircut,,,i asked for bangs..i expected her to cut the kinda bangs that were in style in hong kong since she was an asian...but when she was done,,,i looked like a girl who cut her hair herself!!!! my hair style looked better before!!! i should have stuck iwth it!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:12 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
~leng.mui~
xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5

lol,,,i think all lil boys hav to go through that hair style...

omg,,i'm so mad...a week ago,,,i went to get a haircut,,,i asked for bangs..i expected her to cut the kinda bangs that were in style in hong kong since she was an asian...but when she was done,,,i looked like a girl who cut her hair herself!!!! my hair style looked better before!!! i should have stuck iwth it!!!

I think so too.

rofl ..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

japjainjook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:37 am
i jus let a fren of mine cut abt 2-3 inches ofmy hair off...
now its weird~
haven get it properly reshaped yet...
hehehehe  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:02 pm
japjainjook
now its weird~
hehehehe

Why did you let a friend cut your hair? confused  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:40 pm
japjainjook
now its weird~
hehehehe

is your friend even a pro?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:34 pm
My recent hairsytle:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:41 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Oh my gee..I like this thread. heart sorry, I'm just obsess with asain hairstyles, I have one. heart My hair looks like Hacken Lee's and Leo Ku's..
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO COOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, sorry....

Well, I recently had a haircut, which was like, last month? I have a fringe/bangs! biggrin Although, my Asian friends don't like it >.< They said it looks weird on me.....
How do I put this, my hair, sorta looks like Gillian Chung when she had a fringe? lol! I dunno....okay, maybe not! I dunno....the part is on the right side and my fringe is not straight down, but sort of....swept across?

I'm confusing, aren't I? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:42 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
My recent hairsytle:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That is cool! You have mini bangs! That's so cute! 4laugh  

Even Angels Cry.....

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:34 pm
my bangs finally grew longer...they look better now...but i still hate em...like EAC,,,my friends don't like my bangs...but i don't think any hairstyle suits me...long hair makes me look weird too...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff