Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:13 am
Brad then appeared in the seat across from Kio.
"I see you didn't wait for the others to raid the fridge." he said with a smirk, already knowing that the alcohol had taken its tool on Kio.
"You're holding Czech Absinthe, Kio. Seventy-Five percent pure Alcohol." he said, giving a full-tooth grin.

"Not to worry, I have no intention of letting you sleep on the floor." Zahzi said, making his way through the corridors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:37 am
"If I had to, I'd take the floor as well..." Gabriel muttered under her breath. "It's no different from many of the places I've slept.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 am
"Not happening." Zahzi replied as he walked into a bedroom and placed her on one of the beds, placing a blanket over her as he walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Bi-Bi gave a final shiver as Jack's presence finally left the room, giving her a little breathing room. Exhaling loudly, she tried to focus on the bandage she was horridly attempting to tie. After the third try, the bandages were all but completely drenched in Eva's lifeblood.
"Uhm...I-I..." she stammered before noticing something odd. Eva...was...shaking? Bi-Bi's head fell to one side.
"Eva?" she asked. When the trembling continued, a small smile poked out from beneath Bi-Bi's nose. Dropping the wounded hand, she reached out to lift the hair covering the auroch's face.
"Hehe, what are you laughing a-" the neko's words died as soon as the dirty blonde mask revealed the opposite of laughter

Looking up shyly, Eva's face had somehow become the most pathetic expression of sorrow anyone could have ever made. Her eyes all but glowed as tears began to fill them up to the brim, and her face was so many shades of red, the sun would have been jealous.

Bi-Bi's eyes widened as she watched the girl inhale.

"WAAAHHHHHH!!!" Eva wailed, nearly shattering any and all glass around her. Falling back to land on her butt, her mouth gasped for air between echoing sobs of sadness.

It was almost sad how quickly Bi-Bi fled from the room, nearly knocking a few chairs over as she did so. She loved Eva- out of the many Alphas, it seemed that Eva was the only one who could stand her. Well, other than Brad. But Brad was just naturally nice.
But, with the new ears she'd gotten from experimentation, Eva could make her go deaf. She could make anyone go deaf for that matter, but for those who had attained sensitive hearing abilities, Eva was a walking nightmare.
She flew past Jack, her hands clamped over her ears.

Kio didn't even flinch at the sight of a new figure in the room. His reflexes had all but been demolished inside of his brain. Instead, he squinted, trying to make the figure out.
"Bred?" he slurred heavily, swaying a bit in his chair. He listened as the boy began to explain something about alcohol. Much to anyone's surprise (and a sign of the apocolypse), Kio smiled back happily.
"Didju no that I like muzterd?" he asked, shifting his head to one side. "Muzterd iz rilly good."
At the sound of a wail, Kio's reflexes kicked in a bit, causing his left shoulder to jump. He swung around to stare at the door, drunkenly annoyed.
"How kum thicow duzznt say moo?" he questioned the door, recognizing the voice coming from it. He threw his head back to Brad. "Du cowslike muzterd?"

((Drunk Translations:
-Brad?
-Did you know that I like mustard? Mustard is really good.
-How come the cow doesn't say moo?
-Do cows like mustard?))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:53 pm
In Brad's hand was a camera recording all of what Kio was saying, a smirk on his face.

"I'm sure they do...Keep going, this is gold..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm
((Oh God, I knew she'd cry but... crying ))

Just moments before she was placed down onto her bed, Gabriel had fallen into a deep sleep. The only difference between her and a dead body was the steady rising and falling of her chest...
...Then there was screaming. Instinctively, Gabriel shot up from her bed. One hand was out up, holding her pistol which was being frantically aimed in random directions while the other hand was feeling around numbly for some sort of light switch.

"OH DEAR GOD!!" Raphael cried out in the hallways, his hands clamping down on his ears.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG NOW?!" He groaned, dragging his feet across the floor as he made his way to kitchen. Not even an hour in and he was getting a screaming headache - literally. He needed a drink...

Jack gave a heavy sigh as he wandered out into the hallway, head hung low and self-esteem below six feet. He tried so hard, he really did. He wanted to be the nice guy for people like Bi-Bi to like so they'd stop being so scared (and so people like Eva wouldn't kill him for scaring people like Bi-Bi), but yet be cruel enough Kio wouldn't hate him either. But they were just two different worlds. And he couldn't live them both, despite how much he wanted to.
No. Not want. He needed. He needed to live two lives. He needed acceptance.
As his train of thoughts continued into the darkness of despair, something that was like a train horn suddenly collided in this thoughts, causing the sight of a train wreck in his mind. And dear god, that cry was loud.
"The Hell?!" He growled, clamping his hands over his ears. Even if his hearing wasn't heightened the wailing still hurt. It took a few moments of his ears ringing for him to realize it was Eva was crying.
"...Double the Hell..?" He muttered as Bi-Bi suddenly sprinted past him, making him be more puzzled. Weren't they best friends..? Why wasn't she comforting Eva..?
Slowly, with his hands still on his ears, Jack reluctantly looked back into the storage room where the girl was crying like a banshee. Everything about him told him to walk away - both his violent half and his people half. They wanted to run. Run away and avoid the wrath of the banshee. But, his legs seemed to make minds of their own and walked into the room.
"...E-Eva..?" He mumbled, swallowing down a mouthful of spit hard as he stood in the doorway, staring down at the crying girl. But as soon as he spoke, he kicked himself mentally. The girl was screaming so loudly she was probably breaking glass somewhere in Zahzi's lab. There was no way she'd hear him trying to call out to her.
A light bulb then went off in his head. Again, his halves hated it, but the minds of his legs soon spread into his arms.
A song then began to play in the storage room, and Jack's stupid legs and arms began to dance along to the beat while his throat managed singing.

((I apologize for the super post for Jack. But I just had to make him sing this song. Why? Because it's stuck in my head and I thought it'd be funny to see Eva's reaction.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm
((OMG XDDDDDD *dies* That is PRICELESS. Gawd, I love Jack so much...))

Kio stared blankly at the camera, listening rather intently at Brad's answer. His eyebrows furrowed.
"Cowz like gold?" he asked, astonished. He was just about to question Brad's OBVIOUS illogical conclusion, when he was rammed into the table by an unknown body. Sliding to the floor, Kio grunted as the weight of a familiar housecat removed herself from his back.

"S-Sorry Kio!" Bi-Bi stuttered, her eyes closed as she listened for Eva's wailing. When she realized that the wailing had been muffled enough to bear, she slowly removed her hands from protecting her ears. She froze as she caught Kio's eyes peering into her. It seemed he had flipped over onto his back and was trying to inspect her for some kind of germs with his eyes.

Bright yellow eyes blinked incoherently up at the neko.
"Idun like yew," he huffed stubbornly, attempting to raise a finger at the girl and failing horribly.
"Yew hert mai feelins!" he exclaimed loudly, his chin held up as if he'd just announced the crucial evidence of a crime scene.

((-I don't like you.
-You hurt my feelings! [way to go on sounding GAY Kio...]))

Bi-Bi's eye instinctively twitched.
"....what's wrong with Kio?" she asked nervously, taking a step back from him.

Eva scraped ferociously at her eyes, unable to stop the pesky drops of water that refused to stop flowing from her sight. She took a moment to cough, a small reprieve in her thundering shreiks, before starting up with the same intensity (and volume) as before. It was only when the second round of coughing took it's turn that Eva caught on to the slight thumping inside of the room. Replacing her cries for sniveling, she listened to the song that had seemed to be spontaneously playing within the air. More importantly, she could hear a very familiar voice.
Turning at her side to look towards the door, Eva took in the sight of Jack, dancing and gyrating a few feet away from her. She blinked a few times, unable to believe it at first. Realizing that is was all too real, Eva's face fell to her chest. Almost immediately after, a snort of snickering erupted from her huddled position. Lifting her head ever so slightly, her hair seemed to flee from her face as chuckles and roars of laughter escaped from her mouth. Bright, sparkling teeth flashed at the boy as she finally recognized the song; something she'd heard from the boxing club when the girl's stretched before a fight. Bobbing her head to the tune, she began to mouth the words quietly to herself,
"Be my bad boy, be my...." her voice trailed off, an epiphany of thought process creeping into her brain. Her eyes grew wide as she watched hi, W-What was she just singing at him?!?
An apologetic smile quickly pasted itself onto her face, once red hues turning into a blazing neon scarlet.

((Gawd, that was just SO PRICELESS. *worships* Hey, if Rose wants some action, she should get in there with Kio ^.~ Otherwise, poor Gabby-kins'll get eaten up faster than rats do around him.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm
Zahzi didn't even bother putting his hands to his ears, as he just gave a shudder.

"...Is it possible for blood to come out from the ears..? Because I think it just happened..." he groaned before looking at Gabriel.

"Yeah...Apparently you weren't the only one to come..."

Brad looked over at Bi-Bi.
"Well, apparently Kio raided the fridge and found a drink that only gives me a slight buzz..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:39 am
((And that's almost the same reaction I was predicting. ^^
And sadly, I don't know who I want more to get Kio's attention during his drunken state right now.. I guess I should go with Rose though, since Gabriel is extremely unlikely to go find Kio, and still trying to settle in so having Kio all over her would be bad. We'll save that fun for later maybe.))

"If it's not coming from your ears, it's coming from mine." Gabriel growled as she continued to grope the area left of her for a light. Finding nothing, she let out an even louder and more frustrated growl as she threw down her gun, using both hands now to find that invisible light switch near her. She didn't know WHY she had to find it. It's not like she needed it to see - her eyes are handled dark areas just fine. Just instinct she guessed.

Eva hadn't been the only one crying in the base. Sure, she was screaming like a banshee, but Eva was acting like a witch in Left 4 Dead. Crying for an unknown reason, and possibly prepared to turn someone into bite size pieces if they stuck around long enough around her to watch her cry, or shined a light at her, or shot her, or threw a bomb at her, or light her on fire... But there was only a fifty percent chance that would happen to her here.
Thanks to her hands being buried into face (getting soaked by her tears), Rose didn't pay attention to where her feet shuffled. Just as long as they kept moving so she wouldn't lose her dignity crying on the floor.

"Yew hert mai feelins!"

Kio startled the witch.

"SHE HURTS YOUR FEELINGS?" Rose growled, the rumbling in her throat low and deep. "It's always about her with you! Bi-Bi! Bi-Bi! Bi-Bi! You're so obsessed with her you can't see anybody else, can you?!" She barked at him, her hands shaking violently as she was giving Kio not only the dirtiest look she could muster up from rock bottom, but she was giving it to Kio. Normally, this sort of thing would be unimaginable to her. But it was happening anyway.
"Nevermind that there's others around you! All you want to see and think about is BI-BI!" She screamed, before suddenly charging at Kio, throwing punches at him and not caring where they landed. Just as long as she let the b*****d know how much emotional pain she felt through psychical pain (or action) was good enough.

As Eva continued to scream and wail like a banshee Jack began to question his attempt to cheer her up. It seemed not even the music could break through her sound barrier of crying...
But after the girl had her second choke session, much to Jack's delight, she stopped crying. He didn't care why - Thank Jesus because she stopped crying (though he wasn't a religious person so he would thank himself - he's the one who did it after all)!
As Eva turned to watch him, Jack suddenly felt self-conscious. Not only was singing and dancing in front of Eva, but he was singing a song that was more appropriate to women. And gay men. Oh God, he was such an idiot. But he had to bury the consciousness, even if he could feel the invisible eyes of everyone in the base watching him. He had to keep Eva happy. Course, Eva's giggling didn't help feel much better, but at least she was laughing and not crying. He'd take laughing at him over crying about... whatever the Hell she was crying about.
"Ah~ Ah~ Ahhhh~" Jack cooed, catching the girl started to sing but suddenly stop and glow red with embarrassment for some strange reason. "If you're gonna sing, you're gonna have to sing it all." He grinned, before walking over to the speaker system set up in the room and restarting the song.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 am
"...And now we have another yelling..." Zahzi groaned before looking at Gabriel, realizing what she was looking for.

"...Lights." he said as the room lit up.

"......Voice activated."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm
((>////> I'm sorry Rose!!))

Bi-Bi's eyes flashed from Brad to Kio about seven times before making the connection that Kio might have been drunk. All at once, her mouth grimaced in a fearful disgust. As quick as she'd entered the room, she scuttled behind Brad.
"Just..just please don't make him angry... He gets really-"
Her eyes widened at the sight of a furious Rose.

Golden yellow irises spun to look at the dog's direction, an ear resting comfortably the shoulder next to it. Kio blinked pompously at the girl's rant, little more than amused. It was when a good punch in his 'listening' ear changed his mood. In a blur of motion, Kio was able to stand from his position on the floor, eyeing down Rose as if she were the next rat he'd found. Without much effort, he caught one of her punches midair and jerked it above her head. Swaying forward, he stared up at her demonically.
"Neh, b*tch," he called out in a dark tone. He gave an ominous chuckle at the irony of his statement.
"If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask."
A lecherous smile revealed shiny white fangs and a flickering pink tongue. Without warning, he bit down on Rose's shoulder hard enough to make her bleed.

"K-K-KIO! Stoppit!" Bi-Bi screeched as she saw his mouth close in on Rose's skin, though she made no attempt to move toward the two.

Retracting his mouth, Kio turned to glare at Annabell.
"Did you want some too?" he hissed menacingly, wiping the traces of Rose's scarlet drops from his lips

Bi-Bi seemed to shrink behind Brad. She could never understand why Kio got like this. Perhaps it was because of Omega, or maybe it was some twisted corruption within the boy himself, but it was possibly scarier than when he was pissed, sober. At least then he would restrain himself. When he was intoxicated, he did whatever his body felt like doing without reprieve. And although that had its good points- like smiling or being more social- it could turn extremely perverse and sadistic. She was just amazed by how precise his body turned when it went into this foreign mode. The once slurring, happy drunk had turned into a calculating, lecherous sadist.

Kio smirked, tasting a crimson drop that had smeared across his finger.
"Didn't think so."

Eva's eyes almost popped out of her head as Jack made a request that was nearly impossible. She could barely speak a complete sentence around the boy and now he was wanting her to sing for him?! Especially a song about....about....
Placing a hand to her mouth, she shook her head wildly. There was no way she could do that. No way in her li-
Her head froze as she heard the music start over. Her head swished toward the shark. He was serious?!?
An overwhelming guilt stabbed into her chest. He had come in to comfort her when everyone else ran. And he was looking at her with those damn eyes that drove her nuts. Eva shut hers tight.
"R-remember the feelings, remember the d-day...." her voice croaked horridly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm
((Well, looks like her secret is coming out a bit earlier than planned. But I've been dying to let it out anyway.))

Gabriel slowly looked around the room as the lights came to life on their own at Zahzi's command. Such a strange device... What was wrong flipping the switch..?
She then looked to Zahzi, staring at him uncomfortably again...

"What'd you just call me?!" Rose shrieked at Kio after his name calling. Normally, she would have worshiped that kind of acknowledgement from him, but at rock bottom it held a whole new meaning. As her mouth began to open to let him have another piece of her mind, the fire of pain was suddenly burning in her shoulder as her not-so-secret lover was biting into the flesh. Rather than screaming though, Rose began twitching. Violently.

"Kio, if you're gonna give a girl a hicky do it privately..." Raphael groaned, barely paying attention to the violence going on the room as he made tracks immediately to the fridge.

The unmistakable sound of cloths being torn to shreds was then heard, while Rose's being was replaced with a horse sized black wolf, and what remained of Rose's cloths was sitting at it's feet.
The wolf was immediately emitting a low, threatening, and bone chilling growl as it glared holes through Kio's being, its eyes screaming the word DEAD.
After a few moments of growling, the wolf let out a loud bark before suddenly pouncing on top of Kio and biting down onto his shoulder, drawing blood from his flesh like he had done to Rose, only this time, the bite was deeper and more blood was lost.

Despite Eva's shyness and nervousness about the song, Jack couldn't help but grin. At least she was feeling good enough to sing, despite what her feelings did to a potentially beautiful voice.
"There ya go." He cooed, seeming unphased by the lyrics because he didn't take them literal. They were just empty words that fell off her lips. "My stone heart was breaking, my love ran away." He sang with her, crouching down and grabbing onto her hands, forcefully pulling her up onto her feet.

((I apologize for Eva...
And for Kio. I don't know if you remember, but I SUCK at fights... So I don't know if what I did is auto hitting or what, so please, let me know if I did something wrong immediately. I need some feedback badly because it's eating me up.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Zahzi just stared at Gabriel.
"...Is there something on my face..?"

Brad stared at Kio and Rose before looking back at Bi-Bi.
"....It might be wise to stay directly behind me while this room gets leveled..." he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm
((Nah, Nah, that's fine. As far as fighting goes: I always give you the option of taking damage or dodging it [save for this one case], but in general, if I throw three punches, you have to take at least one y'know?))

Eva couldn't help but jump a little when she heard Jack's voice so close to her. She had become so focused on singing the song that she'd nearly forgotten why she was doing it in the first place. The words of encouragement brought her back to the room, sky blue eyes revealing themselves at the shark boy. As he began to sing the next line of the song, Eva's mouth twitched into a demure smile. This was...was...
The aurochs squeaked as she was suddenly thrown up from her spot on the tile, stumbling a bit before stabling herself. She stared at Jack nervously. He..he was..h-holding her hands.. and...and...l-looking at her.....
All at once Eva decided that this was the happiest moment of her life. Her mind went on a rampage of happiness, completely forgetting her objective; to sing the next line. Instead, she gazed stupidly at the boy in front of her, feeling the awkwardness of the situation.

Bi-Bi's hands clawed into Brad's heavy jacket, peeking at the two behind his shoulder like a child watching a scary movie.
"W-Will they be okay?" she asked, worry weighing down her words.

Kio let out a hiss as the creature that'd replaced Rose returned the bite, with considerably more vigor. Grabbing onto the wolf's muzzle, he pried open its mouth and slid underneath the animal. Raising a foot, he sent a powerful kick towards its stomach before stumbling out of its underbelly region. Stopping a few feet away, he hunched to one side, holding his spurting shoulder defiantly. He panted slightly at the sight of his own crimson fluid pooling onto the floor beheath him.
A fang revealed itself as Kio's lip rose, a low growl of his own directing itself at the beast. He didn't have the ears, the tail, the legs, or even the tastes of his animal half.
But he had the instincts. More than his human side could even resemble.
Leaning forward, Kio dropped his head below his shoulders, staring up at his new enemy with venomous yellow eyes, portraying the common stance of a challenged alpha in a pack of dogs. His voice continued to snarl, growing louder and more emphasized with each passing second.

((Fight Example: Kio 'sent' a kick to Rose. You can choose to dodge that if you want. She just can't dodge every kick Kio sends to her.))  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Brad just gave a sigh, watching them dully.
"If they come close to lethal injury, the wires you all saw before will separate them..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff