Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:31 pm
(Dear god just read six pages crying Also I wont post as Artemis untill we do something in the US because he hasn't rejoined the Owl's yet and hope you don't mind Laharl aka Demios finding Amara I thought it would be fun)

Laharl or Demios as he now perfered to be called had went back to the Night Owl's under another name, appearance, voice, and a some what diffrent personality. Infact few of the Owl's actually knew who he really was. He wasn't sure who in his team actually knew his real identity, but he didn't really care either.
He had received a message that they were headed to Austraillia, and had decided to come with. However, once they reached their destination he had separated from the others deciding that he wanted to keep his distance from them for now.

He currently walked the shore line enjoying the feeling of the ocean breeze on his face. Being alone helped him think and he had been doing a lot of thinking recently. He closed his eyes for a moment and briefly flashed back to when he saw Roulin's parents die. He frowned he hadn't been much help to them and Lucien had easily stopped every attack he attempted. He then flashed a bit forward in his mind to when the building blew he knew he should've died but he didn't something had saved him although he wasn't sure what. He shook his head leaving his thoughts and turned his head to the city. He decided to head there and find some food.

After a short time of walking he had arrived in the bustling midtown. He sighed as he passed people a lot of them ignored him which didn't both him however one person did stick out. He didn't recognize her at first but something about her made him tense and on edge. Although after a moment he recognized her. "Amara?" He said as he walked towards her although still on edge. He then remembered she had died before he had made this disguise so as far as she probobly knew he was a diffrent person. He then noticed Roulin and another girl walking towards her as well. He frowned wondering if talking to her was a good idea.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm
An expression of excitement lit Ember's face before she shot off. The flames twisted and turned around her like a cyclone. Each person in their team was fast in their own way. Ember was not the fastest, but she would be able to chase down the other three groups if she had to. It would take her about half an hour to reach Australia at the very most, that is if nothing slowed her down along the way.

Before Jhelae had time to bid Moli a temporary farewell, she and Roulin appeared in the scorching streets of Sydney Australia. She now knew why she preferred to spend all of her time within the vortex. It was not hindered by temperature. It would take her quite a while to get used to this heat. She looked towards Amara who was just a few feet in front of them and narrowed her eyes before following Roulin. What would Amara's reaction be? Would she act in a hostile manner towards Roulin or would her reaction be completely different?

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:57 pm
Raven
“Is this your first time coming here John?” Raven asked raising an eyebrow “It is a wonderful place, the people here a very polite…as long as you in turn act accordingly” She turned to face Kojiro and smiled “No need to apologise” She continued to lead them on their way and lead them down a busy sightseer, a few locals stared at them, but most where use to tourists this time of year.
She brought them to a nice location, only a few people passed by. She pointed to a block of flats "The ground one is ours" She addressed them happily.
Raven greeted the old man outside the flat and quickly exchanged the cash for the keys. He thanked her before taking his leave "Ok... welcome to base camp guys" She said while unlocking the door.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel smirked ‘You act more immature then me John’ he wrote in bold letters ‘Its supprising you can use a gun the right way with your brain’

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 pm
"Yep, I haven't traveled much outside our little trips." John replied "I won't be rude, promise." John laughed
"It isn't about maturity, its all about the skill." John replied to Nathaniel's note. "Besides have you ever met a sniper that wasn't cracked in the head?" John pointed out.
John walked in the flat looking around with a whistle. "Home sweet home." John comented with a smile  

FlameDemerio

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm
Amara had finished her meal and looked at Jhelae and Roulin coming towards her. Who was he waving at. Must have been someone behind her because she didn't recognize him. When Demios called her name she looked at him. "Yes...can I help you?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm
Demios looked at her and shook his head "I'm sorry it's just that you reminded me of someone who had that name" He said. He walked up to the vendor and bought two hot dogs and handed her one. He decided he should be friendly even if something about her seemed diffrent. "What brings you to this place?" He asked. He was still on his guard incase what ever had him on edge showed itself. "Hope you don't mind me buying you a hotdog" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm
"Damn it. She must not see us." Roulin crossed through the sea of people and made his way to her after a series of jostles and shoves. "Whew...Amara. I was waving at you...but yeah" he said through quick breaths. "From how quickly you found food, I can tell you haven't forgotten everything. Do you know who I am?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:06 pm
"Thank you" she told Demios as she began to eat the hot dog. When Roulin came towards her she looked at him. "How do you know my name? This man right here knows my name too" she said pointing to Demios. Her left eye glew showing a phoenix pattern in it. "...Roulin..." she trailed. "I know that name for some reason...that's you" guessing. The Phoenix was trying to fully unlock Amara's natural memory without taking over completely.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm
Jhelae pushed her way past the many people, most of which were walking in the opposite direction that she and Roulin were going. Knocking them out of the way would most likely not sit well with the rest of the Night Owls. She stopped and stood a few inches behind Roulin as he spoke to Amara remaining silent. This was Roulin's meeting with her. She was merely here as support. Jhelae folded her arms across her chest and shifted her weight from one foot to the other keeping her expression as stoic as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:25 pm
((Fallen Phoenix.))

Benkei had opened an eye when Aaliyah shouted at him that they had arrived, but he hadn't made any immediate motions to leave the boat. He actually ended up being one of the last ones off the boat behind Kojiro and just followed the rest of them, not joining in with the conversations at all. Instead, he looked around Australia. He hadn't been on the continent ever before. The most travel he had ever done was with the Fallen Phoenix. Before that, he had only been in Japan stuck in school among other things.

The one comment he did make though was a simple "Heh" when he saw Nathaniel's written response to John's words and then a very soft "Baka" when John made the comment about cracked snipers. John was always one of the rowdier and more excited of the group. He peeked in at the flat from behind John.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 pm
"Umm..." Rouliin looked over his shoulder at the noises behind him. He found Jhelae standing as statuesque as she could. His eyes lowered slightly and he found a few people standing. No questions asked, he turned back to Amara with a staggering grin. "Okay, yes. I am the reason you know that name. Well, a few events are the reason you know that name. When we were small, we were attacked and separated. You and Jhelae went with Che. I--I went with Dante...is this making any sense to you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:54 pm
"Um...no" she simply said looking at him. "But I guess you could be telling the truth, sine your name is Roulin, and for some reason I know it" she said with a smile. Looking at him she saw Jhelae in the background. "Why are you here talking to me anyways...Roulin?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:03 pm
"Ugh."

Anya Newton muttered to herself as she leaned against the wall of the elevator. The door across from her slid shut as she shoved her hands into her pockets. That scowl of hers which was familiar to those that knew her was in place as she felt the elevator slowly begin its decent towards the lobby. Lucien had told her to stay in her room, but like hell she was going to listen to what that brat had to say. At least not today anyway. Sometimes, Anya thought the kid had it in for her. He seemed to always give her the jobs that were menial and unnecessary (well, unnecessary in her view). And when there was a particularly dangerous one that he didn't think was possible, Lucien always seemed to give them to her. And it was almost always a job that she was forced to do by herself without any sort of backup.

Her scowl deepened as her thoughts began cursing Lucien to his hellfire of a grave if that ever came about after Lucien's death if that happened at all. "Damn brat..." Anya muttered again as the elevator door slid open again to reveal the spacious hotel lobby. Stepping onto the carpeted floor, Anya made her way towards the door. She vaguely noticed Armand tinkering with some sort of contraption of his, but she paid him no heed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:05 pm
"Well...I...um..." Roulin drew himself a long blank as his eyes wandered around as to find a reason floating in the air around Amara. His lips were caught between his teeth as he thought harder and soon, his thoughts were depleted. "I know why I'm talking to you." Only for a second was his eyes connected with her's before he leaned closer and kissed her as meaningly as the surrounding eyes would allow. He kept his lips attached to her's until she would decide to break the kiss.  

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces