Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 am
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked abit confused for a split second. "I'm not considered the violent type to innocent people." he said immediately after she finished.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 am
Ruby Shelton

Ruby smiled and looked down again. She sighed and whispered, "People thought I was violent when they looked at me. This happened after I had my operation to put the prosthetics where my old limbs used to be. I still don't know why." She played with the hair over her left eye.  

Chrome Butterfly

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 am
Mitsuki
User Image

You to the cafe and started drinking some green tea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am
Mimi Anderson

Mimi finished her bagel and was sipping her black tea. Then she noticed that a male was sitting with the girl that was reading earlier. "I really need to be more observent when it comes to that kind of thing." she thought to herself. She shrugged and continued to sip at her tea.  

Amaris Sakamoto

Shy Bookworm

12,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:49 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby then started to stare out the window. She was remembering the operation that replaced her damaged leg and arm with prosthetics. As she got farther and farther into the memory, her face became sad. When she got to the part where people made fun of her for being a freak, it grew even sadder. She shook her head and turned back to Dahvie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie laughed a little. "People are jugdemental. I'm french, people see me and think I eat snails and is really snotty......well at least some people do." he said as he smiled.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:59 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby's face went from sad to curious. "Yeah, people can be judgemental at times." Then she thought about the last part and she shrugged. "Some people thought, in my town, that playing the flute makes you a sissy. I don't think so. It makes beautiful music. The people in my town are idiots." She smiled and laughed a bit. "By the way, I do play the flute."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie nodded. "I call myself instrumentally challenged." he joked as he smiled. "Singing and dancing is my token through the world of arts." he then said.

MangledUnicorn

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 pm
Ruby Shelton

"Wow! I didn't know that! That's amazing!" Ruby replied with enthusiasm. She then realized something. "Oh! I almost forgot. I have my flute with me. Do you want to hear some, or wait?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie nodded. "Just because I can't play doesn't mean I don love it." he said as he sat down in his chair.

MangledUnicorn

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

After Tobias settled into his room, he walked into the cafe. He wasn't hungry or thirsty (being a vampire and all) but he thought it would be a nice place to sit and possibly scope out some "donors."

He entered and took a seat away from everyone else. He looked around at everyone else. A girl and a boy were sitting together, possibly talking about music (he noticed the girl's instrument case); there were two other girls, not sitting together drinking tea.

Not very interesting people it seems... he thought, disappointed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:11 pm
-lila gets up and move to a window and starts drawing-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily was just sitting looking out the window as she plays with her long blonde hair. Wondering how her twin and brother were doing. Reaching for her tall glass of tea, taking a nice long drink as she let the cold liquid cool her inside down.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 pm
-lila pins up her hair and looks out the window-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Ruby Shelton

Ruby took out her flute and put it together. She then put the flute to her mouth and closed her eyes. She then began to play a song from her childhood, one she learned from her grandmother when she visited.

(Sorry for late post, lxl Yaoi_Fan lxl. My brother wanted me to play video games with him. Sorry. sweatdrop )  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff