Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
New Sailor Senshi (Please join need people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Moon is a great show
  Yes
  No
View Results

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:08 pm
EternalJupiter
Artemis and Diana's Post
Artemis and Diana had noticed a girl looking at them as they were speaking and had jumped onto the roof, hoping that she thought her eyes had decieved her, now they could see someone attacking her. Artemis turned to Diana, "Diana, go and fetch Luna please, I'll take care of this guy" Diana nodded and sprung away, jumping towards where she felt her mother to be. Artemis jumped on the back of the person attacking the young girl and stuck his claws into the back of the person's neck.

Andy's post
Andy was pondering where Diana and Artemis were when he saw Diana jump through one of the windows he'd left open, he turned now to her, "Hi there Diana" Diana looked at Andy, startled, she looked at Luna laying on the couch and jumped on her, a questioning look in her eyes.

Luna's post
Luna fell off the couch as Diana jumped on her and looked up "ow..Diana what do you think you were doing?" Luna asked as she stood up and leaped in front of Diana peering at her  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:17 pm
"ahh get off me you stupid cat" the man said as he threw the cat behind him

Mishuri saw the cat destracted the man so she began to run away but somehow the man appeared in front of her and hit her agaist the wall again, when this happened vines wrapped around her arms and legs holding her on the wall "ahh what is this" she screamed out.

the man looked at her then changed to a funny looking fishy thing, he had a mark on his hand and he pointed it towards Mishuri, he smiled nastilly then the mark began to shine and a strange dark light hit Mishuri "AHHHH!!" she screamed then she fainted.

while that happened Mishuri's Moonseed came out of her head, it was a bright glowing seed and the man seemed to want it, the man grabbed the Moonseed and put it in a case then dissapeared and the vines around Mishuri's arms and legs dissapeared leaving her lying on the ground motionless.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:10 pm
Artemis' post
Artemis saw what had happened and started to run to where he knew Luna to be.

Diana and Andy's post
Diana was making a hushing motion to Luna and motioned to Andy, who smiled, "Ahh, Diana, hi, I already knew about you guardian cats, and the fact that you spoke." Diana blinked and then nodded, "Well, a girl was introuble in an alley, I came here to talk to you Luna, she probably needs someone to help her, Artemis tried to distract the bad guy."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:43 am
((I decided now would be a good time to reapear...only this time...))

A small black and white kitten, who looked a hell of a lot like Diana in size, ran over to Mishuri. "Ne, Roselite! I found her!"

Roselitei ran over. "What happened Bosten?"

"Her energy was taken..."

"How can I...?"

"You need to transform!" He sniffed the air and smiled. "I'll be right back!" He took off, heading straight for Diana, Luna and Andy.

"Bosten! Wait! *sigh* Now what? I guess I'll just stay here...with Mishiuri-chan."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:54 pm
Roselite Blade
((I decided now would be a good time to reapear...only this time...))

A small black and white kitten, who looked a hell of a lot like Diana in size, ran over to Mishuri. "Ne, Roselite! I found her!"

Roselitei ran over. "What happened Bosten?"

"Her energy was taken..."

"How can I...?"

"You need to transform!" He sniffed the air and smiled. "I'll be right back!" He took off, heading straight for Diana, Luna and Andy.

"Bosten! Wait! *sigh* Now what? I guess I'll just stay here...with Mishiuri-chan."

((hey been a while hasn't it))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:56 pm
EternalJupiter
Artemis' post
Artemis saw what had happened and started to run to where he knew Luna to be.

Diana and Andy's post
Diana was making a hushing motion to Luna and motioned to Andy, who smiled, "Ahh, Diana, hi, I already knew about you guardian cats, and the fact that you spoke." Diana blinked and then nodded, "Well, a girl was introuble in an alley, I came here to talk to you Luna, she probably needs someone to help her, Artemis tried to distract the bad guy."

Luna's Post
"Who was it diana what did she look like?" Luna asked as she peered at Diana with fear in her eyes *i hope it wasn't that nice girl that took me in her house and looked after me despite her mother saying to get rid of me* luna thought to herself  

Mishuri

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:28 pm
Bosten's Post

Bosten jumped through the open window to Andy's room. He slid, sliding under the bed. As he crawled out, he smiled up at Luna, Artemis and Diana. "Konichiwa Diana-chan! Hi Aunt Luna...Uncle Artemis..."

((I figured Bosten could be the son of either a sibling of Luna or Artemis's))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:09 pm
Megan smiled softly and walked over to the record store with the guys " I... I want to thank you again but you didnt have.." she said but Taylors stopped her.

" Its alright we dont like peopl picking on others " he said to her and smiled " So whats you name " he asked
" It...Its Megan" she said nervously

" Megan huh you know you look familiar " Zac said

" Well I was at your concert last night " Megan said " Front row I was the girl in the blue shirt that said Hanson on the front I had my hair pulled back." she said

" So thats where I knew you from did you enjy.." he started to say but was interupted by screams coming from the inside of the mall.
" Oh no not now " Megan freaked and with that she ran away from the guys not seeing them following her she held her pen up " HANSON POWER MAKE UP !!!!" she yelled and transformed into Sailor Hanson her loong hair changnig to blonde hair.

Isaac , Taylor and Zac were surprised seeing that Megan was Sailor Hanson and when Megan saw the boys she freaked " yea I am Sailor Hanson .. Hurry run " she said

" What but ..." Taylor asked concerned

" Dont worry about me I can handle this thing " she said and winked " Go on "  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:39 am
Roselite Blade
Bosten's Post

Bosten jumped through the open window to Andy's room. He slid, sliding under the bed. As he crawled out, he smiled up at Luna, Artemis and Diana. "Konichiwa Diana-chan! Hi Aunt Luna...Uncle Artemis..."

((I figured Bosten could be the son of either a sibling of Luna or Artemis's))

Luna's Post
"hello Bosten" Luna said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:47 am
Artemis and Diana's Post
Artemis nodded to Bosten, then looked at Luna, "The girl who was attacked had long black hair, it was straight and reched to her backside." Diana nodded, "Yes, she also had big blue eyes, they were pretty, oh and Hi Bosten"

Andy's Post
Andy looked at Bosten, "I don't remember you at all, so what had happened?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:29 am
Taylor and Zac watched as Megan left to fight the monster " Come on guys lets go " a voice below them said

Zac was surprised hearing a cat talking to them " I am Stella Sailor Hanson wanted me to get you out of here " she said

Zac Taylor and Isaac nodded to her and followed the cat out side

" Good luck " Isaac yelled back to Megan.

Sailor Hanson nodded and went to go fight the fire Youma " HANSON WHERES THE LOVE ENCHAIN ENCIRCLE" she yelled but nothing happened. "What " Megan said worriedly

The Youma started to attack until a strange light appeared Megan was lifter into the air and her out fit started to change. She smiled at the Youma " CAPRICORN EARTHQUAKE !!!" she called and the monster was sucked into a large crack in the earth. " Wow I did that " she said and the monster turned to a pile of rubble when the floor closed again  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:12 pm
EternalJupiter
Artemis and Diana's Post
Artemis nodded to Bosten, then looked at Luna, "The girl who was attacked had long black hair, it was straight and reched to her backside." Diana nodded, "Yes, she also had big blue eyes, they were pretty, oh and Hi Bosten"

Andy's Post
Andy looked at Bosten, "I don't remember you at all, so what had happened?"

Bosten's Post
"I know who you're talking about Uncle Artemis! Her name is Mishuri! She's a friend of my girl." Bosten looked over at Andy. "My name is Bosten."  

Darkness Cake

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:51 pm
The strange fish Yoma watched as the other girl was with the girl he just took out then he snuck up behind her and grabbed her he then tried to slam her into the fence like he did to the other girl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:14 am
Andy cursed, "Damn, looks like I need to help her out, she's one of my students, Lightning Ilusierre!" Andy now stood over the cats as the lightning knight, "Come on cats, let's see what we can do"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers