Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi nodded. He had no clue what she was talking about. "Yeah... An iPod..." He said quietly. "Anyway, I was just wondering, why were drawn to the sound of explosions? Usually, people go away from explosions..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison smiled and pointed to her head. "Like I said... I'm just a bit insane." She put the iPod back in her pocket. "Besides. Explosions are fun." She laughed.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image "No argument, there." He said, looking around at his little wasteland.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison laughed and looked around.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image "So, Poison... What does pain feel like?" He asked. He had always been curious about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 am
Poison Shi

Poison narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out how to describe it before she started talking. "Pain is... Well there's two different kinds of pain. Emotional and physical." She tapped her knee, thinking. "Emotional pain is something like a broken heart... like after a loved one dies, divorce, or a bad breakup. Only you feel that pain and it takes a long time for it to go away." She tilted her head. "Physical pain is a feeling you get when injured or after being hit or cut. Sometimes the cause of the pain causes a bruise or blood. Usually you stop feeling that pain after getting ice to put on it or once the cause of the pain heals." She looked at him, speaking mainly from experience.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi nodded. "I was told something like that, but it never made much sense to me." He sighed and stood up. "I should probably get going. If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave now. It was very... Fun." He said, walking toward her. "This is how the Gods show gratitude. I dunno how demons show it, but..." He stepped forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I hope to see you again sometime. We can meet back her tonight, if you like." He said, black clouds engulfing his body. "Goodbye... Poison."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 am
Poison Shi

Poison blinked and looked at him and nodded. "See ya Seishi." She smiled.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Soon enough, the clouds engulfed him completely, and he disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 am
Poison Shi

Poison looked around and stood up. She dusted herself off and started walking back to the school, not sure exactly what she would do.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm
((100 replies. Hurrah!))
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi returned to the field in a cloud of black smoke and looked around. The sun had set. This was when his little hideout was a bit more... Interesting. The demons shrieked and emerged from their dwelling, exploring his landscape. He was fluent in every demon language, so he could talk to them. Demons flew and ran, crawled and shrieked. They performed all kinds of magic, and Seishi simply watched. He sighed and looked around, not seeing Poison. "Maybe she isn't gonna show..." He wondered aloud, creating himself a chair and sitting.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm
Poison Shi

Poison walked up with her guitar, talking to a few demons she knew. She smiled at the news of all that happened and tapped her guitar lightly.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:44 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image Seishi saw Poison in the distance. He stood up and waved to her, the black clouds from his appearance just disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:47 pm
Poison Shi

Poison waved back and said a quick goodbye to the demons she'd been talking to then walked over.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image "This place is a bit more lively at night, isn't it?" He asked, gesturing to the demons.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff