Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 am
Akira sighed "Theres really no point in me being here anymore...i already hurt my new friends,im nothing but a burden to people". The tiny voice sighed "What you did was very foolish,A lions roar has the capability of stopping someones heart and times that by a microphone...your lucky they arnt def. But listen Akira,you must fight your sadness and not let it overcome you...let time pass and maybe the future will hold forgiveness..". Akira let out a sigh "And cant just go in there and apologize! they'll eat me alive...i just wanted everyone to feel the same way i was..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:44 am
His ears rang, he could hear everything, it just hurt when he did, he ended up falling down sitting against the wall losing his balance  

Metal criminal minds

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:47 am
Mila saw Akira sitting beneath a tree and rushed over. "Little Lion!" she called out to get her attention. Her eyes were apologetic as she approached.  
Ying then leaves quietly and goes after Akira now. When he reaches her he says "i'm not going to hurt you i know you didn't mean to hurt anybody but i want to know if your ok. if it did that to them a bit away then it must have had an effect on you."  

YingBlanc

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Huntress cought Jade making the pain in her wrist she felt blood coming out "Oh s**t" she said she felt the bone pop out of her arm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:50 am
"And I'm sorry for getting upset like I did. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. After all, you were only trying to wake us up." Mila said gently.  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

YingBlanc

"god...now it's an open compound fracture..." it's a good job only 1 more step to fix that but ambulance will be here soon so i'll let them do it, now Huntress..you can't do anything with that wrist of yours just stay strong and Akira don't hurt her she didn't know she could do that damage...and you already apologised....man i'm slow"  
Akira backed up seeing the two "P-please stay away...i dont wanna risk hurting you guys too.." the tiny voice encouraged her to go forth but Akira was resisting. Her happiness and joy to see them had now turned to guilt and fear.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am
"I'm not forgiving that lion" she said soflty  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am
Mila smiled sadly. "As long as you don't roar into microphones anymore, you won't hurt us. Now please come back with us."  

X_X - Hemlock - X_X

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:54 am
"you know...a. i'm getting names mixed up here @_@ and b. i didn't say you Hunteress apologised"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am
The lioness sighed and thought for a moment "Alright...fine" she then moved slowly towards them but didnt want to come close to any of them at the moment "You guys walk..ill follow behind.." she said in sad tone.  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:56 am
Huntress passed out from the pain  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am
Ying's ears stick up now as i hear the ambulance coming up the road. "or we can stay here and wait for the ambulance"  

YingBlanc

Metal criminal minds

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 am
Jade looked up his hand grabbing her sleve "Olese, don't do that" he said softly trying to keep the pain as minimal as possible, "She dosn't understand alot, please, don't take it out on her" he said softly to huntress as he sat up  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff