Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 am
User Image "alright haruhi ill see you when i get back just promise me one thing" alucard smiled and whispered in her ear "protect your bother cause i have a feeling that hes gonna need it more then you" alucard smiled and then got up
User Image "ok love bird lets go the plane leaves in 20 mintues and i would like to get there early so i can see if the chick i left back in russia is still there" nagi smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am
Haruhi Rose&Tamaku Rose
User ImageHaruhi nodded "Alright i promise"she said with a smile."Alright Later"Tamaku said with a yawn he was starting to feel tired but knew going to sleep wasn't a good idea.User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am
User Image "alright later guys see you all when i get back" alucard waves and they both heards torwards his dorm  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Artemis was listening to her favorite band when she walked onto the beach. She slipped off her combat boots and jacket. Letting some of her ivory skin show. She kept her gloves on though, most people would call her stupid for that, but it was a priority for her.
Walking on the shoreline barefoot, she closed her eyes and put her gloved hands in her jean pockets and kept walking. Enjoying the moment.

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:34 pm
Ari stopped as she noticed the sun setting, it was time to go and find her dorm. Or she could just sleep in a tree. She smiled and started walking off to find a good tree to sleep on. Not bad, made a friend, no enemies so far...But today's only the first day...Much more oppertunities await to made rivals.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:51 am
User Image"and here we are the beach just be careful the water likes to bite" nagi smiled and he took off his shirt and jumped in the water and spashes serenity with the water "he he look your all wet" nagi laughs a little  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 am
User Image

Serenity blushed and and walked in the water with her bikini on"how does the water bite?" she rose an eyebrow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:55 am
User Image"oh you'll see" nagi looked at the water and saw a fin and it swam up to them "love i want you to me my brothers pet from russia hasrktopus

User Image  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 am
User Image

Serenity giggled and blushed"well hello.." she petted it as she smiled she never felt this happy before

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:00 am
User Image the pet swam up to her and nidge her

User Image"well now i think someone likes you and i believe he wants you to pet him" nagi smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 am
User Image

Serenity petted gun as she giggled she would then look at him and back to the pet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 am
User Image"see i told you the water can bite" nagi laughs a little "he was an experiment and all they wanted was money so we took charge and me and my brother took him here from russia how i dont even know" nagi smiled and licks her face and the shartopus sawm back to the water and went back under  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Serenity giggled and blush"i see.." she said as she would stand their thinking as she looked at the water

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:08 am
User Imagenagi grins evily and pushed her further into the water then splashes her "ha now your totally wet"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 am
User Image

Serenity blushed and came back up as she tackled him on the sand"now ur on a towel ha ha"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff