Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
≈ Hidden Mist Village Roads {Travel To Villages Here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

The bird that had fought in the battle was the same one that came to pick them all up, so Aria figured that Shadow had heard her meek voice. Gliding through the air, she was still worried about Chibutsu even as she wondered how such a young person could wield so many mechanical animals. She had never been around a puppeteer before, but had only briefly studied it during her academy days. Letting her thoughts go away for another time, she glanced over at Shadow as the bird let her down, hearing his now usual method of gaining audible attention, a sigh. Could you check him? Aria nodded to her sempai's request. "I can do my best," she replied. Kneeling down on the ground next to the both of them, she first wiped away the sweat on her forehead, before starting up her Teikouryoku [ Power of Resistance ]. She didn't know if what Chibutsu had was communicable, so she announced to her squad leader, "Please stand back, sempai. We don't know if he's communicable yet, and I can't have another patient so soon."

Supposing Shadow got up and stood away, Aria's Shindan [ Diagnosis ] jutsu would begin, her hands enveloping themselves in a glowing green. Running her hands up and down the length of Chibutsu's body, she would look for any imperfections, of which were many. His entire body was flooded with a certain drug, but it was weakening by the minute. Since Aria was only a genin still, and this was her first real world emergency application of the jutsu, it would take another minute or two for her to finish her diagnosis. Glancing up at Shadow for a moment, a serious look was splayed across her face. "I remember a fourth person in the attack, Shadow-sempai, but there are only three bodies. Please keep a look out for me while I do this?"

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

Prodigal Misfit

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:48 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 5 / 7 5 0 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 15
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ιt was an automatic reaction to scowl I guess, but thankfully she wasn't looking. I didn't feel it was a poison complex enough to spread person to person. But better safe than sorry. I moved out of the way, as asked.
-----She was right about the fourth soldier though. He'd ridden off toward Kirigakure as fast as the draft horse he was on could carry him. I had to get word to Sypher about the attack, and in the meanwhile, I could look for the runaway. I wrote quickly on another sheet of paper a report of the ambush. Folding it in half, I attached it to Tosai's leg, then wrote explaining what I was doing, holding it up to Takumi since Aria was busy. I'm sending a message back to the village. If something happens let me know. I waited only a few seconds for him before pulling the headset over my eyes again and lifting Tosai into the air.
-----Sight through a bird's eyes was still disorienting even after all this time. As a bird of prey, her eyes were more forward in her head than on the sides like a song bird, but it was still hard to adjust to the wide peripheral view. Tosai looked down, and I could vaguely see our group through the trees. She veered back toward the road and followed it back toward Kirigakure.

[Tosai exits]

Takumi
-----The two conscious shinobi busied themselves rather quickly while Takumi, somewhat impatiently, waited to return to his wares. The jounin hadn't bothered to tell him if his things were unharmed, instead simply telling him he was sending a message back to the village and pulling that strange headset over his eyes. The huge bird flew off again. With no choice but to wait and still paranoid about an attack, he stood uneasily with his arms crossed, eyes wide as he stared about for anything moving.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Tosai
Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

Puppet Description:
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary:
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
-2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-10 posts – Paralysis
-15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
-Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

VampireKittenz

Prodigal Misfit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Continuing with her work, Aria ran her hands slowly up and down the length of Chibutsu's body, examining him. After another minute of it, she sat up and deactivated both jutsu. "I can't tell what poison it is, and haven't learned how to remove it yet, but Chibutsu-san will be fine if we continue with the mission." Looking up, she noticed that one of Shadow's mechanical animals was gone, and that he was in the middle of some action. Leaving him be, Aria requested Takumi for a moment. "I am terribly sorry sir, but if you could assist me in putting this young genin in the back of the cart, we will be that much closer to leaving. I can also help you do a quick inventory if you'd like, sir." A horrible request, asking the client to help, but if he wanted to leave more quickly he would help. Going around to the heavier side, Chibutsu's upper torso, Aria glanced down at him with dread. I'll have to try using stamina to lift him, she thought. Never outside of the initial training long ago had she used stamina for any reason. Sliding her hands under his armpits and lifting slightly, she braced his head with a shoulder and waited for Takumi's response.

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

Prodigal Misfit

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 5 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι could hear what was going on, despite Tosai flying miles away. The device gave me sight and a little bit of hearing, but not enough that I couldn't still tell what was going on around me. They were moving back to the cart. I couldn't move well without my sight, so I would need to remain where I was until Tosai was back.

Takumi
-----The heavyset man watched Aria for a moment in silence after she asked him for help lifting the unconscious boy. He couldn't believe their willingness to defend not only him but their teammates as well. Compared to every other human in the world that only seemed to care for themselves, the experience was rather enlightening. Despite all of the attacks, regardless of facing death, they still worked together rather than panicking and letting anarchy rule. It was no wonder the shinobi villages controlled most of the lands even though each had its own Daimyo. Perhaps the world truly wasn't such a bad place.
-----Takumi knelt beside the unconscious genin and lifted him into his arms, taking him from Aria. "He's pretty light. I've got him." He gestured toward the direction Shadow had come from earlier. "You lead the way."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai
At 12 feet (365.76 cm) in length from nose to the tip of the tail and 42 inches (106.68 cm) to the shoulder, Kasai is the full embodiment of the mighty tiger. It has white and black synthetic fur covering its body, but underneath, it is made of bamboo and steel.

Puppet Description:
This puppet was built for attack and speed. It is built of mostly bamboo externally, but the internal bone structure is steel. This gives it power behind its attacks. A chakra steel orb where its heart would be allows it to absorb chakra from Shadow for uses as either a blast or camouflage. Bladed steel claws and teeth give it a devastating bite.
Kasai's body is pretty much solid, with only a couple of compartments carved within, one for holding ink, and another for a spool of wire. This makes it weigh something close to 800 lbs (362.87 kg). To make up for this, hydraulics in its legs allow for easier movement despite this heavy weight.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Chakra cannon located in mouth. The rank of the blast is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can become camouflaged with surroundings using 80 of stored chakra (equivalent to A-ranked Meisai Gakure no Jutsu [Camouflage Concealment Technique]). Chakra signatures can still be detected by sensors and doujutsu such as Sharingan and Byakugan.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Puppet contains a mechanism to allow it to combine with other puppets. By reactivating the strings (costs the same as Kugutsu no Jutsu), the puppet disassembles and attaches to various parts of another puppet. The claws of Kasai become blades of four large axes, and the limbs an extra set of arms to wield them.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Tosai
Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.

Puppet Description:
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary:
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
-2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-10 posts – Paralysis
-15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
-Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
-Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
-Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
-Army of One Discipline-
• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

VampireKittenz

Prodigal Misfit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

((With the arc starting in Kiri and Misfit apparently quitting Gaia, I'm going to speed this up. There won't be any more encounters, so I'm going to go ahead an post the rest of the way to Kumogakure. You are welcome to do the same when you are on. Assume Takumi is following you.))

-----ι brought Tosai back down and quickly severed my connection with her. Unrolling my puppet scroll, I sealed her inside again and pushed myself to my feet. Once again, I wrote a message on a sheet of paper, holding out for the other two to read. Kirigakure is on lock down, and I'm not sure from what. We need to hurry the rest of the way to the village and return as soon as possible. I will lead the way to make sure it is clear.
-----Without further ado, I climbed back onto Kasai and set off toward the road.

[Exit to crossroads]

Takumi
-----Shadow seemed agitated when his bird puppet returned--which nearly gave the middle-aged man a heart attack as it swooped out of the sky--and he quickly revealed why. Apparently something was wrong back in Kirigakure. The boy ran off on the back of the tiger without giving them a chance to respond. He could understand Shadow's hurry; Takumi was just as eager to find out if his family was alive as Shadow was to save his own village. The faster they got there, the faster they could return.
-----Takumi looked to Aria again, gesturing forward, the unconscious boy still in his arms. "We should hurry after him."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

After getting back to the cart, Aria hopped in with Takumi, glancing around now that Shadow had told her the situation. Urging it forwards, they departed for on down the road. Wriggling her nose at the new smells, Aria lightly sneezed, excusing herself afterward. [Exit to crossroads]

CURRENT TASK

Tao-Benshin

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
Ninjutsu
Eiseijutsu

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:05 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ωe made it to the road to Kirigakure with little trouble aside from the time it took. Chibutsu still had not woken, and I wasn't sure Aria was even still awake. I know I didn't want to be, but something told me I wouldn't get the chance to. Again. Whatever, I suppose I was used to it. A nap would be nice at least though.

[Exit to Kirigakure Gates]

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Kasai

Puppet Description:

Mechanism Summary:
-Army of One Discipline-

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:30 am
User Image
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----Finally in the Water Country, the landscape changed quickly, flating out and becoming swampy. I'd taken a ferry to the island country and made my way further into it's depths. It seemed oddly... Quiet comparatively, even though I hadn't passed many people along the way. I wasn't necessarily in enemy territory, but this wasn't friendly territory either.

[Exit to Kirigakure Gates]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The terrain was unforgiving and Jae had to pause twice in the span of their travels from Kirigakure until this point. A headache had begun to press against her temples and the never ending ache finally made her stop altogether. "Wait, please." Jae called out, her voice soft. It hurt her pride more than the headache to admit she was hurting but it was getting bad. Her head was pounding her mind was reeling, an unhealthy combo that was driving her nuts. The silence between herself and Kaileer was only making things worse. She dug further and further into the 'what if's' and it was starting to get to her. "Just a couple of seconds. Sorry." She apologized, placing the edge of her palm against her forehead and closing her eyes. Ugh... What was she going to do if Samuru was really alive? How would she survive that all over again? It had taken her a year, a full year to be able to leave her apartment and get around on her own without trying to find a way out of things. If he was alive her existence up until now would only serve to reiterate her pathetic attempts and her massive mistakes. Her nerves were fried now. Her fear starting to give her cold feet.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----αfter the first bit of travel, the silence wasn't so heavily laced with awkward. To me, at least. I didn't know about my companion. We'd settled into a steady pace, myself in the lead, as we worked along terrain neither of us were too familiar with. After all, swamps were the complete opposites of mountains. So it didn't surprise me too much when she spoke up, needing a break. Turning back, I watched her carefully. Even if we weren't friends or even villagemates, she was my charge to see through to Kumogakure. And it wasn't like I was cold-hearted. If she needed a break, then she needed a break. "There's no rush. Take your time." I glanced around us but there was no movement. As far as I could tell, everything had been calm in the Land of Water since the attack, so I wasn't particularly worried. "We can slow down, if you like."

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Looking to Kaileer she shook her head slightly. It added to the pressure building and she winced in response. "Just till it stops." She let out a slow breath, trying to regulate her breathing. It was helping her to relax but was doing nothing to aid in the relief in her abundant thoughts. "Can you tell me something about Kumogakure?" She said through clenched teeth. "I've never been there." Jae admitted.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:19 am
User Image

-----h... sure." Cocking me head to the side, I considered what was worth telling. Anything, I assumed, if she hadn't been there. "Well the 'village hidden in the clouds' is literal. On a cloudy day, it can't be seen from the outside. It's way up in the mountains at the heart of Kaminari no Kuni, so it's going to be a hike to get to. Storms are pretty frequent, too. That gives the land it's name." I looked at the ground briefly then back at her. "I guess overall it's not a whole lot different than here. Just not as... flat. The Raikage's office is on top of a mountain." The grin that followed was more of a grimace at the thought. It hadn't occurred to me that I would have to climb that damned mountain again. I'd gotten too used to the flat ground that was Kirigakure. I stuck my hands in my pockets, again not sure if my answer was satisfactory.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The pink haired bird sage scrunched her face at the picture that he was painting. So basically it was literally 'all up hill from here'. At least she would not have to worry about getting out of shape. As it was, she was not doing very well. This was not going to be fun at all. "Sounds...delightful." Her tone stayed impassive, not reflecting the sarcasm that was most definitely there. This wasn't her first rodeo; dealing with another village for the first time. Konoha had not been her homeland at first and then she had gone traveling to Suna and Kirigakure. Any other time and she would have been jazzed to see a village that had been barred from her because of her association with Konoha. It was a nice change of pace. Taking another deep breath she figured that there was no point in wasting any more time. 'I'm ready now." She stated, straightening up a little bit. Her forehead was still crinkled a bit as she dealt with the pain in her skull but she knew sticking around was not going to help things. If she had anymore time to think she was going to explode.

User Image

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 am
User Image

-----ι couldn't help but smirk at her reaction. That was about how I felt. It was my village, and I would defend it with my life, but they could have made living there a bit easier, for the villagers' sake at the very least. I couldn't imagine being the merchants that transported everyday materials to the village. And materials did need to be imported. There wasn't exactly anywhere to grow things, other than livestock maybe.
-----Jae declared she was ready to keep going, and I nodded. "Let me know if you need to stop again." Turning away, I started off again.

[Exit to Crossroads]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Following behind him she tried to steel her resolve.

[/exit]

User Image

Tao-Benshin

[/spoiler

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas