Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs once he was done eatting and goes outside to enjoy the rain.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle saw the prince, wondering if she should talk to him about the last ball. Slowly approaching him, she tapped his shoulder. "Kain?"

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:20 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain spins around thinking that it was someone about to attack him untill he sees who it is.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 am
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Flinching to see his arm ready to strike, Avarielle stood her ground. "Glad to see you're still okay.." She said, looking up at him. "Did your father plan on making another ball? Only...This time, more protected." She asked as she held her arm a bit, looking away from him.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "sorry about that and father hasn't talked to me yet about any other balls as of yet," Kain says brushing the hair out of his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

"It's okay." She said, standing next to him. "Maybe you should just travel...Untill you've found your true love." Avarielle said, looking up at the sky. "Perhaps he'll think of it and maybe let you do so.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain smirks, "that sounds good. It means getting away from this castle," Kain says with a frown.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Avrielle stroked his cheek. "Come on. It'll be great." She took his hand and lead him to his father's rooms. "Lets go ask the king."

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:45 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain follows Avrielle to go speak with his father.
He walks into his father's study, "father, I would like to travel the kingdoms to see my soon to be wife's homes. Would that be ok?" Kain asks looking at his father.
"That sounds like a good idea but you shall have to take a few people with you, including your personal guard Avrielle," the King says looking at his son.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image

Avarielle stepped in front of Kain and bowed to his father. "My lord I'd like to disagree. I feel if I just go with him, it'll feel less dangerous. They may believe something is wrong if more than 4 people go." She said, looking at him, eyes focused.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

The king frowns thinking about it, "fine then. Only you go with my son but you better make sure that he is safe and does not meet any harm on his travels," the king says looking down at Avarielle threatenly.
Kain sighs, "so this is a yes. Then we shall leave at sunrise," Kin says before leaving his father and Avarielle to speak.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

Avarielle shook her head in hope of getting his gaze out of her head. "I will never have harm near your son. I will have him near me at all times." She said with a small smile, walking towards her door. "I'll have him back when?" Avarielle asked before exiting.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"He may have a year to seach for a wife. If he does not have one by the end of the year he will be forced to marry by my ruling," the king says to her before turning away from her.
Kain was in his room packing for the trip.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image

Leaving the room, she headed to her room to get some lighter armor on that's worth wearing for travel. "This'll be great." She said to herself, grabbing her sword and heading outside.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:30 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain was smiling happy that he was getting away from his father.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces