Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:33 am
Lily smiled at Damon and rolled her eyes when he punched her arm. She leaned over to him and pulled out his cat ears before she kissed his cheek. "And I've been missing you and your adorable kitty ears for four months." she teased as her smile became a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 am
Damon poked Lily making her wings pop out.

"Yeah yeah.."he said with a chuckle and gently kissed her on the forehead.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm
Stop flirting dammit "Victor grumbled covering his ears pretty clear he was a grumpy mess right now.

Kira shook her head then blinked. "Oh! Frost group coming in" she whispered softly.

Luke looked up wrinkling his nose slightly. Wait, lycan. "Ho Valcom" he called reconizing the scent.

Lexi was leaning against her brother but having a hand on her son's shoulder as they got closer to the temple.

Val perked up squinting her eyes as she stayed behind the others  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm
Noel looked over at Victor and she got up. She sat down next to him and poked him gently. "You're grumpy. And that's not good." she said as she shook her head. She smiled at him brightly and made another flower as she handed it to him.

Lily chuckled at Damon and then couldn't help but laugh as she heard Victor. "Sorry Victor. I just can't help it." she said as she grinned at him and rolled her eyes.

Jinx looked up as she saw more people coming towards them. She groaned a bit and rested her head back on her hand. "The more the merrier." she said a bit sarcastically. She really was not much of a people person.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 pm
Valcom came out of the thick trees and raised a hand.

"Aye..if it isn't the one and only Luke.How are you?"he asked.

Damon shrugged.

"Flirting my a**.I call it being happier than I could be."he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm
Victor chuckled taking the flower from Noel smiling weakly. "Er thanks..." he chuckled grinning back at his cousin. "Well Malik and I seen an improvement in ya"

Getting pisser and pisser bout the deceased members of the guardians anyways...I told them your wife my sister's temper attracts trouble" Luke said laughing but snarled in pain when Lexi jabbed him in the ribs.

Lexi smiled in satification before glancing at her husband her heart squeezing a bit. "Hello Falc" she whispered  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm
Damon shrugged.

"I'm just not as talkative as you ..two."he chuckled and nodded.

Valcom smiled and hugged his wife back.

"You gave me a scare today hun."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm
Lily smiled and giggled as she looked at Damon. "Yeah your more of the silent thinker. Which isn't neccessarily annoying at times." she said as she grinned and gave him an innocent look.

Noel smiled as Victor took the flower and she went back over to her sister. She sat down and went back to being quiet as she listened to the others around her. She rolled her eyes as she saw how her sister wasn't too happy.

Jinx just kept to herself when she noticed her sister looking at her. She gave her a fake smile before she looked back at the fire, slightly annoyed.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm
Damon gently punched her and grinned.

"You got to admit..I ant exactly stupid."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Lexi kept a arm around her husband nodding.
"I didn't know Raph was tracking me down..." she croaked softly.

Luke smiled weakly. Unlike the other pain in the azzez of the guardians, he accepted Valcom just because he made his sister feel special. He glanced over at the twins chuckling.

Victor glanced at the twins when Kira took a seat next to him. He chuckled hearing his cousin. "Well...I don't know how to counter that" he smiled hugging his sister he haven't seen in like forever  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm
Lily looked at him and then thought for a moment just to tease him. "Yeah, I guess that's true." she said with a giggle. "I mean, you do have your moments." she lied as she bit her lip to hold in her laughter.

Noel saw her sister's fake smile and she huffed angrily before she pulled Jinx's tail. "It wouldn't kill you to smile a real smile." was all she said to her as she looked at the fire.

Jinx quietly hissed as she felt Noel pull her tail. She glared at her and smacked the back of her head. "Well you don't know that. What if it does kill me?" she asked her as she grinned and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:20 pm
Valcom nodded and sighed.

"I just thank god I came in time.."he said softly and looked at Luke.

"How did my kids treat you?"he asked softly.

Damon shrugged.

"Thats a lie."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm
Name: Silvia.
Race: Shapeshifter.
Friend or Foe?: Friend.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: Crazy train by Ozzy Osbourne.

Name: Sam.
Race: Shapeshifter.
Friend or Foe?: Friend.
Appearance: User Image
Theme Song: The trooper by Iron Maiden.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Luke glanced at Valcom chuckling softly. "You should ask them. After all they have changed alot in these past months" he shook his head closing his eyes

Lexi glanced at her brother and threw a pebble at him. "you ain't right..." she mumbled  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:46 pm
Valcom chuckled.

"Babe..calm down..its fine."he said softly in Lexi's ear.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff