Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm
When Miles arrived to the tavern, his men were still playing card as before, in fact they were so into it they hadnt noticed Miles nor the other two men walk in, "Well...Everything looks fine to me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm
are you sure?, is everyone here?!- he went through the bar searching every corner and getting a good look at every man  

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm
Miles' men turned to the source of the call, their eyes widened at the sight of Miles' condition, "Boss....Are you ok?...What the ell happened to your face?" Miles looked at the two hunters and then back at the group, "I ugh...Fell down some stairs..." Miles looked around the room, the only thing missing was Kitten, "Oi, where the ell is Kitten?" His men looked at each other with a look of confusion, then turned back to him, "You mean shes not with you boss?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm
"Who the hell is kitten?" I asked as I looked around the seedy tavern. Everyone was staring at me with one hand in a pocket, likely with a weapon in hand. I moved my coat side back a little, revealing a large pistol meant for daemons, and put my right paw/hand on it. "Can we hurry this up. I don't feel like ruining one of my ol buddies taverns." I let a smile loose then quickly replaced it with a serious expression.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:42 pm
johann got back up and went to miles
- take me to where you last saw her-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm
((******** POST MILES))  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Miles rushed up to room where Kitten was last seen, the door was locked. Miles banged against the door, "KITTEN ARE YOU THERE!? OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!" Miles rammed the door reapeatedly until it finally gave. Miles rushed in to find Kitten gone. Miles dropped down on his knees and began crying, "HE GOT HER! THAT b*****d GOT HER DINDT HE?!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff