Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:37 pm
((Sorry, read fast + typed fast = Dermis lol))

User Image

User Image

Ice stares out the window at an oak tree.
"Avarielle, do tell us. You are the lady."
He exhales and ice covers the window on accident.
That.. wasn't supposed to happen.

Niel leans against the wall. Then after a while he approached Darmis.
"Hey, you alright there? That wound looks pretty bad."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:04 pm
"ya i'm fine thanks for asking" he gos back to drawing the tree kinda with a cringe on his face his hand kinda twitched and mumbles to himself "I wonder how many other students go through this on there first day"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle looked at her teacher. "Must I?" She asked.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image
Why must you insist on keeping your control over ice secretive is it really all that great ...I've all your information I just wanted to see if you were co-operative but everyone so far is just a none co-operative . Getting on with it what is your power level in the least.Zanza asked as he looked at her carefully for a response.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Well, I was hoping to spar with you. If that's okay." Avarielle smiled at her teacher, putting her glasses back. I think I deserve to spar with you. Just like the other student."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm
User Image
Zanza smiled wickedly again surprised by everyones demand to spar but it was just as he wanted.Zanza stood up and looked her strait in the eye Two rules one no destroying of school property and two no killing or dieing.Zanza said as he pulled out the same knife he used on the boy from earlier.No third party interference aloud !Zanza exclaimed for the other boy to hear as he starred at her waiting for an attack.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

"I think it'd be fun if Ice were on my team." Avarielle said, getting up and opening to window. "We won't bite...Much." A smile spread across her face as she jumped out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image
Zanza agreed and quickly flew out the window and kept his eyes locked onto her as he fell prepared for anything she might do.Now STUDENTS of my class attack me before I do you!He yelled loudly as he fell near Acarielle hmm I may not be able to tear her apart like others so I'll switch strategies Zanza thought as he kept an eye on her.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image
he saw the fight about to start in the courtyard and opens the window to yell "Hey chick move your blocking my veiw" she was in the way of the tree and i wasn't finished drawing it yet and then i yell to Mr.Zanzas "I was cocky this time don't expect me to mess up next time okay Teach" he looked at her "Don't get hurt to bad"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

"You might have the upper hand." Avarielle said from behind him. "I am wearing a skirt. I'll barely have anytime to run or jump." She watched her teacher fall gracefully.

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at her landing slowly he starred the girl in her face and smirked I'll only use my left hand and plus I don't mind seeing you're panties .Zanza said with a smirk on his face as one hand went behind his back and he steadied his legs.Oh and today I think I'll use that fighting style.Zanza said with a bigger smile as he put his arm to its side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 pm
User Image
Darmis waved his finger and dark shorts appered around he skirt holding down so she could move  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image

Avarielle laughed at the teacher perverted humor. "Very funny." Before she could move, she felt a small tug on her skirt. Thank you student. She thought, remembering the student he injuered. Avarielle, using her Ice Element, jumped up and covered her heels with ice shards, trying to lands on the teacher.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image
Zanza frowned seeing the dark shorts and as she fell he simple created a small knife out of light energy.AS she fell he quickly vanished and stood were she jumped from.Well guess I'll fight with that style then Zanza said sadly not able to see her panties.His mind shut down and he switched to instinctive battle technique now.Zanza let his eyes down and watched her feet only now not caring to really look up.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

Avarielle saw his eyes staring at her feet. Smart. She though to herself, forming ice shards behind him as she jumped. "You're really good. I think I'm going to have fun." The ice shard quickly shooting towards him.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff