Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am
Miles sighed again, (this sucks) he thought as he as went into the bathroom. Once inside he put on his uniform, he stared qt the mirrior with contempt, "I look like a idiot..." Miles exited the bathroom and went to go stand at the drink counter, "I guess it could be worse. Stared at one of the employees as they washed tables, it was an italian wolf, something was very familiar about him, Miles wished he knew more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:20 am
{You might wanna change "f**" to something else... >,> Pretty sure that won't go over well with many people. X"P}  

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 am
" Yes, sir. " Zi walks to the drink counter and garbs a cold bottle of root. He walks back to Asiril and hands him his drink. " Here you go, sir. And may I ask, why do you can me 'kid'? "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:23 am
(Oooooo...I like surprises!)
(*Facepalm* I guess I read your descrip wrong, apologies)
(Asiril would get the reference....I hope so)

"Hurrrrrr...."
He flicked talons against the formica surface of the booth as he thought, the Mage-Lines shifting colors as he thought, then looked up as he made up his mind.

"You have any Mead? Klingon Bloodwine? ifffff not, I'll take a Rrrrroot Beerrrrr, if you please"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:24 am
Asiril simply shrugged, "cause yer the kid of the bunch. You thirsty?" He accepted his drink screwing the top off tossing it over his shoulder to land in the trash. "An cut it with the sir stuff please."
((Mead is ******** DELISCIOUS!!! But really Birdboy? >>' ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:30 am
{Yes, a surprise. X3 I just hope it turns out nice~ o3o}

"Alcohol is off limits when I'm around, but I'm sure you can ask the red fox over there when my back is turned," Larka grudgingly motioned her head in Asiril's direction. Damn Fox. "I can certainly have someone bring you a root beer while I work on your ice cream."

The she-Wolf waved towards the newer guy, Miles, to get him to come over. She impatiently shouted over to him before waiting for him to walk over, "Get this customer a root beer."

She walked towards the ice cream counter and hopped over the top again. She could have whapped herself on the nose with the newspaper herself for forgetting to ask if he wanted a cone or a bowl and how many scoops. She debated whether or not she could just guess, or if she would have to walk back over there again. She chose the latter and promptly did so. When she got back to the table, she asked him the other two questions. "Sorry to bother you again. Cone or bowl? How many scoops?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 am
{Angel, please change the word "f**" to something less harsh and offensive. You could say, "This is so emasculating..." And that would be fine. It's just that f**, gay, queer, etc. isn't so kind to others. X"P}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 am
Axel sighed and leaned back against a wall, things were going rather slow. He shoved his hands in his pockets and whistled a familiar tune. At this point there was little else he could do, other than wait for Larka to yell at him to get back to work. He continued whistling, wishing he had a guitar or any sort of instrument for that matter, to play the tune on. He watched the others go about there work, noticing another new guy had appeared while he wasn't looking.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:38 am
Miles did as he was commanded, filling up the cup until the foam had reache the top of the lid. Miles slid the cup across the counter the same way many bartenders did, "One root beer, try not to get too buzzed" Miles quietly laughed at his own joke. Once again he watched the wolf , now he was leaning against the wall whistling, he continued wondering who he was, then it finally hit him, "Axel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:41 am
" Whatever you say si- I mean Asiril. " Zi rubs the back of his head. " No, thank you doe, si-. I'm sorry, si- I didn't mean to call you that Asiril. " Zi rubs the back of his head again and smiles a bit.

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:44 am
Asiril blinked his head leaning to the side as he stared at the pup. "Asi will suffice if your having trouble.." He suddenly gained a deviant grin, "or~ Siri" He chuckled halfheartedly at the sad joke on his own name.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 am
Axel stopped whistling and frowned, hearing his name. "Who the hell?" The only people who knew his name so far was Larka and Asiril, who else was there. Not recognizing the voice he glanced around. Everyone was the same as before, the only person who was acting odd was the new guy. He paused and looked at him. Something in his memory finally sparking, he grinned and started to walking towards Miles. "After all this time, if it isn't the beast himself." He said with smirk when he reached Miles's counter.  

MrTomGero

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:00 am
" I'm sorry, Asiril. I use to work at a cosplay cafe, and my boss really loved it when the works were really into character. " Zi looks that the root beer waiting to be served. " I'll be right back, I need to do my job. " Zi garbs the drink and serves it to the Gryphon. " Here's your drink, sir. Is there anything else? " Zi waits for the Gryphon's answer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:12 am
Asiril chuckled, his last job was a bouncer. This was a step down but~ He needed a job, Larka was asking oh well. He shrugged and took a swig from his rootbeer, eying the gryphon again.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers