Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm
Fuji's tears stung Anttony's heart strangely. It was unusual and not something Anttony had felt. "How about you take care of me till my arm is healed." Of course his arm will never be normal, nor will all of it be there, but until it no longer hurts. Physically. Anttony's arm wrapped around Fuji's waist lightly, almost caressing it. Fuji really did have a perfect body, it was thin and slender, almost the opposite of Anttony's muscular body.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
"O-ok I will~!" Fuji said huging Anttony tighter. He was so glad that Anttony was going to let him help. "Did you wanna stay at my place or yours?" He asked, wipping away the last of his tears.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Anttony gave a faint smile. "I'm not sure, my gang would miss me, and I still have much work to do. So would you mind staying at my place?" He didn't release Fuji but sat back onto the bed. The anesthesia slowly started to were, which added pain to Anttony's arm. The nurses rushed in and fixed up a shot, slipping it into Anttony's opposite arm. "This should ease up some of the pain from the amputation," said one of the nurses. Another nurse came up to Fuji,"You have about ten minutes left to talk, Anttony will be released tomorrow evening."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Fuji nodded at the nurse then turned to Anttony, "Sure I'll stay with you. My dad won't care and Mori's been wanting his own room."  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 pm
Anttony embraced Fuji tighter, the smile started to grow a bit larger. It was strange, this boy, he might be one of Anttony's weaknesses. Anttony slowly released Fuji and looked at his red eyes. "Why would you cry for me?" he asked, to himself and to Fuji. His voice was deep and calm, it added emphasis to the question. Anttony had wondered this, no one had ever shed a tear for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image
"I don't know. When I saw you laying in the bed, something came over me," Fuji said as he snuggled his face in Anttony's chest.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Anttony chuckled lightly. "There's no need to. I'm really not worth it." He petted the boy stroking his hair to the tips. "Hey..Is this your natural hair color?" Anttony brought Fuji's hair to his lips lightly smelling it's aroma and feeling it's complete softness. He lightly dazed out, but then quickly snapped back. Anttony's hand slithered down Fuji's back ending at his pants.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:34 am
User Image
Fuji shizzered as Anttony's hand slide down his back. "Well I think you are~! And yes my hair is naturally this color," he said, feeling his cheeks heating up, turning into a light red blush.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Anttony smirked, "So a tough boy like you can be cute as well?~" He gave a light yawn, his pain killers were really effective. He continued to stroke Fuji's hair straight to the tips,"Your hair is beautiful and it's sweet scent is enticing." Anttony was a bit unaware of what he was saying, the drugs got to him quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
Fuji's blush turned blood red, "T-thanks Anttony." No one had ever got this close to him, well no one but Mori.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm
Anttony squeezed Fuji tight before letting go as the nurse walked in shouting,"Alright times up. Anttony, sir please get some rest." She lifted Anttony before fluffing his pillow and giving him another sheet. "It's going to be cold tonight," said the nurse lightly. Anttony nodded and laid back down giving Fuji his signature grin. "See ya tomorrow Fuji-Kun~" Anttony said kidding.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Fuji smiled as he leaned down and lightly kissed Anttony's cheek. The he turned and ran out to see Mori. "Is there anyway that I can stay here tonight?" Fuji asked the nurse.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm
The nurse nodded,"Yes their is a visitor room down the hall where you can sleep, just ask the lady at the counter." Anttony smirked,"Cocky boy," he whispered to himself as Fuji pecked his cheek. Fuji was such an odd and different boy compared to what Anttony was used to, yet it wasn't bad in the least.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Fuji turned back to Anttony, "I'll see you tomorrow." He grabbed his twins hand and went to the visitor's room, where they crawled into bed and fell asleep.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:20 pm
Anttony lightly drifted off to sleep, his eyes falling shut.

Timeskip

Quickly and suddenly Anttony shot up from his bed. The room was dark, luckily. "Damn, what kinda dream was that," Anttony panted deeply. His dream was erotic. It happened again, his unruly secret, but this time he was in someones presence. That someone was Fuji. Why was this dream so realistic? Anttony cursed it. He took a deep breath and let out a light gasp, he got aroused by a dream?!  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff