Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am
Mirela made a small face when the man ignored her question. How rude could someone be? As she watched him lift a hand, Mirela slightly raised an eyebrow. It wasn't until he began dashing toward her that she tried to run, but to no avail. He caught her, and she squirmed as she felt his hand grip onto her face. Not long after that, the pain she felt from her wound vanished along with the blood that had stained her body. Now, all she could do was to listen to him talk about something called Loyalty, about Birth, and about how he didn't want to fight an unfair fight. Once she was released, Mirela rubbed her face and nodded her head in thanks to the man before returning her bow to its proper place and reading her violin into playing position once again. She still didn't want to fight, but she assumed that it was the only thing she really could do after he helped her.

"Prepare yourself!"

Mirela's eyes tracked Jazz as he leapt into the air and launched the four spears into position. "Spears, eh? I didn't think you'd miss your target so easily." She began to play as soon as they made contact into the building and ground. The melody Mirela played was same as the second melody that had been played in her fight against Nola. The four green patches appeared once again, although this time in different places. Two were adjacent to each other, beneath Jazz's suspended feet. The other two were level with his neck and were placed on the remaining wall to his left, Mirela's right. She began her crescendo to summon the her pale green energy spears from the green patches. As they began to emerge one could see that the two at his feet were aimed straight upwards while the remaining two were aimed at a slight angle, pointing downward. She had wanted to make this quick.

When Mirela neared the end of her piece, she kicked up the tempo in order to launch them at a fast-rate towards Jazz, trying to keep her concentration so nothing would explode.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am
Well, this certainly is interesting. She's almost copied me.

"Never underestimate your enemy! That's rule one"

Jazz gave a small smile, it was almost as if he was fighting a younger version of himself. His fists began to glow as he started to fall to earth. The spears aimed at him continued their course. Jazz quickly turned, gripping onto the spears aimed behind him. Their high vibrations made it hard for him to hang on as they began to cut through the bit of condensed light covering his hands. He threw them below him, colliding them into the other two spears before turning back to face his enemy.

"Who said I was aiming for you young girl?"

Jazz landed, removing his mask and slowly putting it in his jacket. The grin on his face was proof enough that he was actually having some fun, something he hasn't had in awhile. A snap filled the air as the spears in the wall exploded, as the spears in the ground slowly spread into the ground, gripping onto Mirela's feet.

"Let's see how you do hmm? Survive this and I may get serious."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am
Tsuliria landed to see Jazz flipping through the air, she stood on a rooftop looking down at the fight between the two.
It seemed whoever he was fighting didn't seem to have their heart in the fight, the expression on her face made it obvious.
However, her attention went to Jazz shortly afterwords, seeing the building explode she was glad she trusted her instincts, she felt sorry for the person currently occupying the building.
"...Yolor's mask...." she mumbled the words crossing her arms, she never did ask about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man with blond hair quickly jumped up as dust and a part of his ceiling started falling on him, he coughed and sat up throwing his old worn out blanket off.
He got off his bed of straw and blinked a few times, before heaving a small sigh, seeing there was now a giant hole in his wall.
Standing up he brushed off his brown cotton pants and threw on a white wool shirt with a patch on the left side, he walked forward pulling his brown gloves from his pocket and putting them on.
He walked to the hole to see a man in a jacket and a woman with a violin looking at each other, however it appeared the woman was constrained somehow by her feet.

Rubbing the top of his head he looked up to see Tsuliria watching the two, his eyes widened as her yellow met his light green eyes, he waved to her but she focused back on the two.
"Someone blew a hole in my wall...I hope they don't expect me to pay for this...."
He looked down at the two and crossed his arm before tilting his head.
"I was having such a nice dream too, still this must be fate if Tsuliria is here. I the Tenth Commander of the Ninth force Kalan must have gotten some recognition."

Kalan nodded his head keeping his attention on the two in front of what was once his home.
"That woman's in trouble, I should help her...once the scary looking guy leaves of course."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 pm
"Well well. Things sure have gotten interesting..." Mordikai's words never reached the ears of anyone in the city far below; they floated away on the empty air, and Mordikai scowled. "Tch. I can't fathom what they hope to achieve. Not one of them even possesses any sort of strength...and to follow that fool Ulior, of all people."

Mordikai watched a dozen different events unfold in the world below him from the roof of the city's clocktower. Torrents of water drew his attention first, and he could pick out Tsuliria as she swiftly incapacitated a Commander and slipped inside the barrier. Then there was the fight a half-dozen blocks to the north--that was interesting, more so than anything else. Even as far away as he was, enough of their conversation drifted his way to allow him to identify them. A temporary Envoy, another Commander...then Jazz. Mordikai couldn't begin to understand why he was fighting his ally, but it brought him entertainment, so he found it hard to care.

Then, lastly, there was the cloaked man making his way through the crowded plaza where the clocktower stood. "Really now...I suppose I didn't lose him, after all. A shame...but it's of little consequence. If they're under Ulior, the world need not suffer such fools. Another messenger from the Resistance...just cannon fodder, a worthless life. A messenger from Reaper...Hah. I'm done playing Reaper's game. He'll give me what he promised, and I'll slaughter everyone he sends to retrieve me up until then." Mordikai glanced upward to the sky, where the sun had already passed its apex and was descending toward the horizon. After that, he leaned over the edge to scan the clock face below, and grinned excitedly.

"It can't be much longer until Reaper shows up. Tonight's the night, then...I'll retake this city, and offer Ulior's head to him as an ultimatum. If that doesn't please him, nothing will." He glanced downward one last time, finding the cloaked man in an instant. His grin grew more wicked. "But first, I have to greet this man." He was only a block away from the clocktower at this point. "After that's done...there's no reason to tolerate the stench of these idiots in Reaper's city any longer."

Mordikai shook his head, laughing softly to himself. Soon...so very soon. After he got what he wanted, nothing else would matter. He turned and slid back down into the tower, then descended all six floors, glancing at the vandalized walls, working his way steadily down to the ground floor.  

Sir Blackout

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 pm
"Never underestimate your enemy! That's rule one"

Mirela raised an eyebrow as she watched Jazz's next actions. She felt that for sure he'd either end up falling into the spears coming from below or be struck from the ones coming from above, but as he threw them together, Mirela saw that she had been sadly mistaken. He wouldn't be an easy opponent, and it was clear that she couldn't take him lightly.

"Who said I was aiming for you young girl?"

"What do yo--" Her words were cut short as Jazz landed back down to the earth and removed his mask. No wonder he had seemed so familiar!'He's the one that I saw on my way in... He looked so hurt before, though... Maybe he healed himself the same way he d--' Mirela's own though process was cut to an end as the wall exploded. Breaking playing position, she tried to avoid getting hit by the rubble from the blast by running, only to find herself held in place, her feet constricted to the ground. "W-What?!"

"Let's see how you do hmm? Survive this and I may get serious."

'Tch... This is looking bad..' Mirela hadn't noticed that the two of them had spectators. As far as she was concerned, she and Jazz were the only two people around. Taking a deep breath, Mirela knew that she had to get free. So, she returned to playing position and readied herself for her next move. When Mirela began to play, she found that the state of anxiety she felt she was in was distracting her. The ground beneath Jazz's feet began to rumble and crack uncontrollably, the pale green glow making another appearance between the cracks.

Fearing an explosion, Mirela altered the melody to something smooth and repetitive, which in turn calmed her enough to perform her attack. She watched as the energy from between the cracks rose up into the air above Jazz's head and began forming a sort of cloud. Quickening the tempo, four luminous, green serpents made up of the green energy slithered downward and began moving their way towards Jazz at quite an alarming speed. One aimed towards his feet to pull them together, two aimed for his arms to constrict them, with finally the last remaining serpent slithering its way toward his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 am
"He's around here somewhere,"
A man weaved through a crowd of people pushing others out of his way as he followed a green orb that hovered slightly in front of him, he wore a black robe the hood hiding his face from the other civilians around him.

The green orb stopped at a large clock tower before the man reached up and pulled off his hood revealing a long red ponytail and a milky face with orange eyes.
He looked up at the tower, a small smirk appearing on his face as he walked closer to the entrance.
"Mordikai should be in here somewhere," he said the orb moving back into his body.
"Oi Mordikai, got a message for ya!"

Tsuliria looked down at the battle between the two, and for a moment it seemed that Jazz was winning, however she watched the girl play her violin and serpents appear aiming for Jazz, though she kept her face blank she acknowledged that it was a strange ability, almost as strange as Kalan's.
"Yo, Tsuli."
Tsuliria turned to see Kalan walk up to her, he looked down at the battle and rubbed the back of his head.
"Hiding again Kalan," Tsuliria said turning her attention back to the battle.

"I'm not hiding, I'm strategically planning on how to attack," Kalan said pounding his chest. "See I'll wait till he tires himself out then attack him and save the girl."
"What if she dies before then."

Kalan started to respond but stopped for a moment and looked at the ground, he put his hand under his chin and paced behind for a moment, finally he stopped next to her again and crossed his arms.

"I didn't think that far, wait are you on a mission right now? I'm really good at missions when I'm on a mission, quiet is my specialty I mean I'm so quiet that I-"
"Kalan I have a mission for you," Tsuliria said interrupting him.
"Yes Tsuliria!" Kalan said leaning towards her, a shine in his eyes.
"Shut up,"
Kalan opened his mouth but nodded and bent down before drawing circles on the roof.  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:42 am
"Keep yelling like that, I'll have to stick a needle through your tongue." Mordikai's eyes glinted in the reflected sunlight as he stepped just far enough into the doorway to be seen. "I don't want anyone to know I'm here--least of all you, but you always manage to show up anyway. I swear, if I'm noticed and have to turn this plaza into a slaughterhouse, you'll be getting the worst of it."

Mordikai glared impatiently at the messenger, leaning up against the side of the doorway. The bright afternoon sunlight should've impaired his vision, but he was sensible enough to use the messenger's fat head to block the sun.

"So what do you want, ginger? I have things to be doing."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 pm
"I see you're as rude as ever," the man said putting his hands behind his head and smiling at Mordikai.
"If you're nice I might treat you to drink, might make that annoying thing stuck to the bottom of your face stop moving.

The man cleared his throat before continuing.
"I digress though, I'm here to offer you an opportunity. I Yosa your esteemed comrade currently is serving under Ulior, he sent me to find you so you could join his side and rule over the city with him. Along with take down our leader Reaper. What do you say Mordikai?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan continued to look down at the battle between the two, he crossed his arms and tapped his foot his eyes glancing over at Tsuliria who remained as blank as always.
"I still think we should step in," he said staring back down at them.
"You're failing your mission Kalan," Tsuliria responded keeping her attention on the two.
"I fail most of my missions though."
"....valid point...if you're that upset about it..."
Tsuliria walked behind Kalan and lifting her foot kicked him the back kicking him off the building, Kalan let out a bloodcurdling scream as he fell into the battle.
"Go help her then."
Tsuliria jumped over to another building to avoid getting seen by the two.

Kalan quickly twisted in the air and landed on his feet, however in the process he lost his balance and tumbled back falling into Jazz and pushing him back.
He stopped where Jazz once stood and let out a small sigh.
"Goodness Tsuli, be more gentle..."
He looked up to see four green Serpents flying at him, his eyes widened as the serpents started towards him.
The serpent took hold of his legs before the two took hold of his arms, he looked around before looking up his eye twitching at the last Serpent flying at him.
"Someone save meeeeee!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark alleyway near central a young woman crawled along the ground dragging her legs behind, her clothing which composed of a long brown dress was ripped, bruises lined her once milky skin, now sullied by dirt and grime and blood poured down her right arm from a stab wound.
The woman felt her vision going dark as coldness started to set in, looking up she saw a woman looking down at her.
The darkness hid everything about her, except the yellow glow from her eyes.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 am
Jazz flew back as the man flew into him, catching his balance as the snakes wrapped around the unfortunate soul.

"Goodness Tsuli, be more gentle..."

Jazz' eyes widened, Tsuliria was in the area? Tightening the glove on his hand he dashed in, grabbing the man by the collar, spinning to hurl him at Mirela. As he left Jazz' hand an orb followed closely behind.

"Tch, looks like this has to end earlier than I would have liked."

Jazz retrieved the mask from his jacket, sliding it to his face. He turned to see Tsuliria perched on a roof overlooking him. Snapping his fingers behind him, causing the orb to cling to the man's foot before slamming him into the ground, Jazz jumped, throwing spears to improve his height. As he flew above the building, his eyes met with Tsuliria's.

"I'll be back for your title later Mirela!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:37 am
"What do you say, Mordikai?"

Never once did Mordikai's outward appearance change, neither before nor after the question left Yosa's mouth. But the inner workings of his brain did--his thoughts and emotions flipped instantly to meet the situation.

He stared intensely at his former comrade, sheer intimidation forcing the man to keep eye contact. Mordikai studied him in the most calculating manner possible. His eyes never moved, and anyone who saw him would've guessed he was actually considering the offer--but only up until they stared deep enough into his eyes to notice the cold fire that burned behind them. It was instantly clear to Mordikai what he had to do; making that fit into his elaborate plot, however, was another matter entirely.

Still, it took him only a few seconds to reach what was easily the wisest and most entertaining conclusion.

"Can your master give life back to the dead, Yosa?"

(OOC: I'm not quite sure where you got the idea to seperate characters in your posts, Yizel, but I have to say I'm mighty thankful. It makes things a good deal less confusing.)  

Sir Blackout

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm
Yosa messed with his ponytail as Mordikai stared at him, he kept eye contact however but he was an impatient man and hated when others didn't answer quickly.
Personally he didn't want to involve Mordikai in their affairs but Amora put out the idea that he could be useful and Ulior followed the idea.

Hearing his response he put his hand under his chin for a moment before responding.
"Well once we take care of Reaper we'll control death so if you look at it that way...yes we can bring people back....though I don't see why you would.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan felt both joy and extreme remorse as he flew towards the woman who had almost killed him from his heroic efforts.
In the few seconds he had to think he wondered if it was really worth all these effort.
When he slammed into the ground he let out a small groan before looking up at the woman who apparently was Mirela and stood up with new conviction he decided....it was worth it, least until Tsuliria returned his advances which would be soon....maybe.
"No need to thank me my lady," Kalan said pulling off his shoe with the orb on it and throwing it into his home.
"I, Kalan, the Tenth Commander of the Ninth force was happy to save your life."
Kalan grinned and put his hands behind his head before looking down at her violin.
"I also forgive you for almost killing me, however I'm willing to accept a drink if you really feel that bad about it."

Upon closer inspection it did appear that Jazz was wearing Yolor's mask, however she didn't have time to contemplate why.
With him so close her chains were pulling at her for use causing her to flex her right hand, however she remained still and took note her job would be much harder now that he knew she was nearby.

With a start the woman quickly sat up only to find she was no longer in the alleyway, she looked around to see she was in some sort of log cabin, there were picture frames on a mantle where a fire burned vibrantly under it.
Looking around it seemed like a cozy cottage, she didn't have much time to admire it however as she looked over to see a woman reading a book in a nearby chair.
She jumped causing the woman to look over her, seeing her yellow eyes she recognized her.
"....you're from the alleyway...." Her voice was soft and strained almost weak.
"Good to see your awake," the yellow eyed woman responded.
"I thought you died."
"...did you...save me?"
"Yes I did."
"....why..."
"I felt like it."
The bedridden woman looked over at the yellow eyed woman, she wore a strange garment, especially her sleeves which covered all but the tips of her pale fingers.
The yellow eyed woman closed her book and returned the stare of the bedridden woman, seeing her in the white nightgown she put her in, her brunette hair which she had also washed stopping at her neck.
"May I ask your name?" the bedridden woman asked this turning more to face the strange woman.
For a moment there was a long silence, the two stared into each others eyes looking for any weakness hidden within them.
"...Tsuliria.....my name is Tsuliria," the yellow eyed woman responded.

(I had a feeling it would help)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:17 pm
"Well once we take care of Reaper..."

"So you can't accomplish anything unless you somehow manage to defeat Reaper. Grand." Mordikai shook his head softly, pushing the act of sheer disappointment as far as he could. "No, Yosa. You and Ulior can do what you want, but leave me out of it. I need someone with power enough to reverse death. I don't care who it is, but if it isn't something I can be promised right now, there is no deal." Mordikai spun in the doorway, shadows dancing over him as he turned to walk back inside.

"Just let me be, and you can do whatever you want with this city. If you overthrow Reaper, let me know. Until then, you aren't my problem."  

Sir Blackout

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 pm
"Tsuliria!"

Jazz was now hovering over the building she was standing on, his eyes glowing fiercely as his rival perched herself on the building. Without hesitation, Jazz lobbed two spears down into the building, snapping as they made contact, the building erupting into an explosion of light.

"How long have you been following me!?"

His words barked out as he unleashed a flurry of spears into the building, each exploding on contact as he snapped his finger after each throw. His objective: Get her attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 pm
Yosa's eyes narrowed seeing Mordikai turn his back to him, he closed his eyes letting out a small sigh before a red orb came out of him and flying past Mordikai stopped in his path before Yosa walked in after him.
"Mordikai....I didn't want to do this but Ulior ordered me to assassinate you if you refused. I'm doing it to protect Nola so don't hate me in the afterlife."

He brought the red orb back into his hand and crushing it formed a long red blade before lifting it up and pointing it at him.
"I'll protect what I hold dear. Prepare yourself!"

"What is your name?" Tsuliria asked. setting her book on a nearby desk.
The bedridden woman started to respond but she felt a sudden headache as she tried, reaching up she put her hand to the side of her hand her attention on the bed sheets.
"I can't remember....."
Tsuliria was silent for a moment watching the woman's eyes widen the longer she stared at the bed.
"I can't remember anything before the alley....why.....why can't I....."
Tsuliria stood up and walking over sat down on the edge of the bed locking eyes with the woman, seeing the fear apparent in her eyes proved she wasn't lying.
"You don't remember anything? Your family or anyone else?"
The woman shook her head back and forth slowly as the realization kicked in that she knew nothing about herself.

Tsuliria watched her gaze return to the sheet, she remained silent watching the broken woman in front of her before speaking.
"Do you want to work for me?"
The woman looked up at her hearing this causing Tsuliria to continue.

"I've been looking for an assistant, I'd provide lodging...and you can stay as long as you want, at least until you can remember who you are."
The woman was frozen but felt that Tsuliria was serious though her expression remained the same.
"Why?" She questioned. "Why would you do that?"
"I don't know...." Tsuliria responded. "I just feel like it."
The woman stared at Tsuliria, and for once since she had awoken a small smile formed on her face before she nodded.
"I'll do it," she said. "Let me work for you."
"The work's hard," Tsuliria said. "You might die as well, you also may need training."
"I don't care," the woman responded. "I owe my life to you."

Tsuliria was silent and stood up before walking back over to the desk she was sitting at, reaching down she picked up a small bracelet with dark stones tied together with red glimmers on the stone.
"You need a name," Tsuliria said looking at her. "...how does...Linora sound?"
The woman was silent and put her hand under her chin thinking for a moment before nodding.
"I like it, Linora is my name now," she said smiling.

Tsuliria's eyes narrowed seeing Jazz looking down at her, seeing him summon his spear a chain fell out of her sleeve before they collided with the building, she remained quiet from his questions as the spears rained down around her.
When the dust cleared she sat cross legged on a long chain connected to two buildings, she made the chain lift her up so the two were at eye contact, she looked at him for a moment before a chain fell out of her sleeve.
"Jazz...."
Her chain moved back and forth the end up as if staring at Jazz waiting to be used, before she could retaliate however her chain moved slightly as a figure landed on it.
The figure was in a long white robe and their face was hidden by their lowered, they stood on the chain with moderate ease in the black boots the figure wore.
Tsuliria looked over at the white clad person before speaking.
"Linora...what are you doing here?"
"Mistress Tsuliria, I have a message to convey to you...in private."
Tsuliria nodded before standing up and turning to Jazz the chain moving back into her sleeve, Linora could tell by the slight narrowing of Tsuliria's eyebrows that she was agitated.
"Your eyes are still empty Jazz, find me once you fill them again."
With that the chain dissolved and the two fell into shadow.  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 am
A sick, vicious grin split Mordikai's face as the scarlet shadows cast by Yosa's blade danced across the walls.

"There's so much more than strength and determination to protecting what you love, Yosa. So very much more."

"Summon Blade, Numeral Eins; Function of ten."

The words scratched into the old wooden wall immediately sprang to life, illuminated by a piercing glow. The crimson cast to the room was hastily overwhelmed by the light emanating from ten ethereal swords that now hung above their heads.

"That doesn't mean your motives deserve any less respect." Mordikai's smile diminshed just the slightest bit as he reached his hand out, summoning a blade to hover just outside his reach. "It just means you'll be met with failure, time and time again, until you learn what it takes--Until you finally accept the heavy price you have to pay."

The words hung in the air for a tense moment afterward as Mordikai drew his old subordinate's attention toward the shining blade he wielded. When the silence became too much for either of them to bear, Mordikai clenched his empty fist, and a second blade flashed down to knock Yosa's sword aside. In that single advantageous moment, the boy spun and stepped lithely backward, further from the doorway and closer to the staircase. He brandished his blade before him, Yosa's piercing glare just visible above it.

"You have your orders; I have but my single wish. What has to follow is unavoidable, if regrettable. Let's go, Yosa--you and I. Because no one deserves a battle such as this more than you and I."

"Let's go."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces