Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
steal the cookie! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ser Anneliese

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
I Took Her Necklace, And Said "Medallion For Cookie... What Do You Say?"
She Took The Necklace.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 pm
I sneak right behind her and knocked her out with a shoe and took the cookie! razz
User Image
HAHA!!! XP MY COOKIE!!!  

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 pm
this might sound a little r rated. first in the middle of the night i sneak up on her then jumped on her back, stabbed her right in the neck then slashed my knife out!!!
Then i twisted her over my head then slamed her onto the ground. as she coughed up blood out of her mouth i took out my shotgun stuck it in her mouth and blew her head off.
after i took the cookie out of her cold lifeless hands i perched myself on the highest rock. then i aimed my sniper rifle at the window of her house and with three fast shots i killed her pets!!!
then after that happened i planted a high level explosive on the side of her house, armed it, then ran behind the rocks, pressed the button on my remote and blew her house up!!!
I know its very over the line but........ um....... well....... i don't know!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:23 pm
Not cool dude stare
rainofglory
this might sound a little r rated. first in the middle of the night i sneak up on her then jumped on her back, stabbed her right in the neck then slashed my knife out!!!
Then i twisted her over my head then slamed her onto the ground. as she coughed up blood out of her mouth i took out my shotgun stuck it in her mouth and blew her head off.
after i took the cookie out of her cold lifeless hands i perched myself on the highest rock. then i aimed my sniper rifle at the window of her house and with three fast shots i killed her pets!!!
then after that happened i planted a high level explosive on the side of her house, armed it, then ran behind the rocks, pressed the button on my remote and blew her house up!!!

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:28 pm
ivellisse
Not cool dude stare
rainofglory
well it's just make up imagination!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm
No but still! That actually scares me o.o Knowing That is all for me -.- AND FOR ONE COOKIE!!! scream hmph! stare
rainofglory
ivellisse
Not cool dude stare
rainofglory

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:07 pm
ivellisse
No but still! That actually scares me o.o Knowing That is all for me -.- AND FOR ONE COOKIE!!! scream hmph! stare
rainofglory
ivellisse
Not cool dude stare
rainofglory
It's acualy based on a halo assasination move where you sneak up on an elite jump on him, slash his neck, jump back then when he fall's down you stab him in the chest! >:0  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:11 pm
Your still on that halo thingy? o.0 omg.... *shakes head* I think your getting way to hooked up on that video game....
rainofglory
ivellisse
rainofglory
ivellisse
Not cool dude stare
rainofglory
It's acualy based on a halo assasination move where you sneak up on an elite jump on him, slash his neck, jump back then when he fall's down you stab him in the chest! >:0

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:14 pm
i just got the new one for christmas and i'm just excited about it!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm
you. are. addicted. whee  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 pm
lol I agree with her! *raises hand* eek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:22 pm
oh man, put down!!! sad  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:24 pm
hey you can play your brains out if you want rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm
.......... wait what!!!  

rain the magician

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm
I gave him a cake with a TNT stick as a candle. So when the TNT exploded in his face, I ran in a took the cookie! >=3  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff