Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:43 pm
Morganna smiled and reached out and stroked the cat, "Yuna," she whispered, "Looks like your in just as bad shape as I am..." She smiled again and forced herself to stand up, leaning down she reached to pick Yuna up, "May I?" She didn't know if Yuna was so much as being independent as Rin's other cats.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm
Rin forced back a sinister grin as Alice agreed. "It's settled then. Quickly, i don't know if her woulds are life threatening." she said, trying to rush Eli. 'Keep him away from the attic, Undet.' she thought telepathically to Undet alone.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Yuna did her best to smile, 'I need all the help i can get.' she agreed, joking a bit to lighten the mood. 'Madame Morganna, i sense the energies of Elijah and Alice inside.' she thought to Morganna.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Something didn't sit well with Eli but Alice was hurt and he saw no other option. He carefully passed her off to Rin, then took her chin and kissed her softly. "I will wait for you," he said, doubting she even knew what he was saying.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Yuna tried to see inside through the eyes of Rin, unable to in her weakened state. 'Undet, what's going on?' she asked in Undet's mind.

'It seems the vampire has suffered injuries, from where i do not know yet. There is also a man here, he smells like the witch Morganna. Speaking of that, i sense her nearby.' he replied to Yuna.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm
Morganna leaned down and picked Yuna up, cradling her in her arms she pushed the door open. "Oh?" She made her way inside the house. She stretched out her sences.

She found her brother standing at the foot of the stairs coming from the attic. She gave a feeble smile to Eli. "Hello my brother." will still holding Yuna securley in her arm, she used her other one to hug her brother.

She groaned as her muscles objected to any kind of movement. Then she realized how odd it was to see Eli in Rin's house. She gave him a shocked expression, "Your not seeing Rin too are you?" she moaned.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm
Rin took Alice in her arms, snapping her fingers as she walked up the steps. The key that hung around Undet's neck slipped off the ribbon and flew to the keyhole, unlocking the door to the attic. "I will return when i've healed Alice. I'm unsure how long it will take depending on her wounds." she said as she entered the room, waving her hand. The attic steps forcefully sprung back up, locking into a small door with a useless trap pullstring. Once she was inside, she grinned wildly as she looked down at Alice, "Not so tough now are you, blood sucker?" she whispered quietly to Alice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Undet sat below the attic step's pullstring to keep anyone from springing the trap and killing themselves. 'So it seems i was right. It was Madame Morganna.' he thought to Yuna.

Yuna purred in Morganna's arms, 'Yes, it appears everyone is coming to Lady Rin for medical purposes.' she replied.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 pm
Alice's blurred vision was getting the best of her, all she could make out was a dark room, book shelves, and.. cages... she started to wonder where she was. The last thing she could remember was entering Rin's house, her memory was getting spotty from there, drifting from conciousness. She could hear the sound of Rin whispering to her, making out the words 'Not so tough now'. Alice started to feel uncomfortable, she realised she was no longer being held by Eli, but Rin herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Eli hugged back, and could feel how weak she was, remembering that she was going through the process of becoming a vampire. "I'm not seeing rin, Alice is hurt and I needed Rin to heal her," he said. "have you reversed the curse? How are you?" he asked, concerned.

((Going to store I'll be on my iPhone for a sec))  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm
Rin walked to the large work table and set Alice on the ground beside it, "I hope you don't mind spiders. You may see a few that escaped down there." she whispered, laughing quietly in a cruel tone. Rin slid the key into the desk, retreiving her large tome from inside again.

Feeling uncomfortable, Alice started to focus, hearing Rin's words more clearly. Alice turned her head to look under the table, watching for spiders in a sluggish panic.

Rin noticed Alice move her head, "Still got some fight in you, i see?" she whispered as she set the tome on the ground, "We'll see about that when i'm done with you." she smiled sweetly, her facial expression intentionally sarcastic. Rin picked up Alice roughly and put her on the table, walking over to a shelf of potions. "Of course i'll heal you. I just need your eyes." she whispered, "I've done this to all my cats, just a little potion and i can tap into your sight whenever i fancy. Don't worry, you won't remember a thing."

Alice felt more stabbing pain as she was dropped onto the table. She felt like screaming, but as much as she tried, she didn't have the strength for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm
EDIT:
Morganna stroked Yuna's fur as she listened to her brother, she tensed up when she heard that Alice was here for Rin's help.

Now that Morganna had gotten what she wanted out of Alice, she had forgotten about making ammends with the vampire. "Ahh.. I see." She paused for a moment lost in thought as she looked at the stairs to the attic, "Oh... I'm fine. Everything worked out. Just a little weak." She playfully punched him on the arm, "But don't you worry none."

She reached her mind out to Rin who she assumed was most likely in the attic, 'Rin, can I come up? I'll play nice with the vampire', she teased in her mind. She smiled slyly and waited for Rin to respond.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 pm
"Aww, hurt?" Rin whispered to Alice. A small spider dangled down over Alice, "It's called a Korrupt Spider," she whispered as she pulled a paralyzing potion from her shelf, "a whole bunch of them escaped a while back, i let them run loose without recapturing them just for intruders. One bite and you won't remember anything from about an hour back.. isn't that around the time you came here?" Rin chuckled as she walked towards Alice, "So convenient." she whispered as the spider dropped from it's webbing onto Alice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm
Alice watched in disbelief as a small yellow spider dropped onto her night gown, begging her body to let her move.

Rin popped off the cap to a potion bottle full of blue sand, sprinkling it onto Alice, "That should knock the pep right out of you." she whispered, walking over to a shelf lined with bottles and clean syringes. Her fingers danced across the glass bottles as she looked for a proper healing elixer.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items