Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 am
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven led Kiyaka up to the rooftop and sure enough, there was Train. "I still don't see why you want to meet this idiot..." Sven chuckled.
User Image
Train Heartnet
Train glanced over at Sven as he heard him. "Hey I'm not an idiot... Who's the lady? Looks familiar almost.. Nah I'm just kidding." Train got up from sitting on the ledge of the building and walked over. "Hello there ma'am. My name is Train Heartnet. Now..." the facial expression on Train's face became comical as he looked over at Sven. "Svenny-baby, aren't you so happy dat I escaped de carrrrrr?"
Sven Vollfied
Sven frowned at him "No way! You broke it!" he fumed angrily.

(( biggrin D hey heyy! ^^))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 am
Keiko_1357
{{Hello there xD}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She laughed, sitting on a bench and crossing her perfect legs with the upmost elegance and grace. "I know who you are, Train. I met you during the application process." The impossibly beautiful woman tossed her hair over her shoulder, smiling charmingly at the pair. "Is it very gentlemanly to fight in front of a lady?" she purred, the wind blowing her already-short dress further up her creamy white thighs. Oh, and Train? Please, don't call me ma'am. I know I'm old, but come on. It's just not nice to hurt my feelings."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 am
Mayah Playah

Train Heartnet
"Oh yeah! I thought you looked familiar! Hehe!" Train realized.
Sven Vollfied
Sven straightened himself out. "No it is not.. I wasn't arguing though I was informing him with a strict tone." Sven stated. Sven's lime green hair shifted lightly with the breeze.
Train Heartnet
"Yeah right you were yelling at me.." Train complained, his own chestnut shaded hair moving with the breeze. "Oh well I was just being 'a perfect gentleman'." Train imicked the way Sven always calls himself a perfect gentleman.

((xD lol I'm at the dentist! xDDDDD trolololol))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 pm
Keiko_1357
{{I thought I posted this!!}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"Sure," she giggled, the wind pushing her hemline even higher. Eventually there only an inch of skin covered by cloth. Strangely, the beautiful woman didn't even notice. Instead, she pushed her chest out and smirked seductively. "Oh, how cute. He's trying to be just like you, Sven." Chuckling, she tucked a strand behind her ear. "But Train, to be just like Sven, you have to have a bit of my lipstick right below your ear from me trying to seduce you. Now tell me, how much do you want to be like Sven?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 am
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven looked down when the wind continued to push up her dress. He decided to ignore it, for now. "Yeah isn't he.."
Sven laughed, knowing Train could never pull off his gentlemanly stature.
Train Heartnet
Train smirked and then laughed. "Hehe well I don't know! I don't think I could pull off the Sven look! well I know I can definitely pull off his look but not his personality or be as gentleman as he!" Train, being Train, was oblivious to the fact the wind was pushing up her dress so much.

((Ohhh I know what you mean! I do that sometimes! xD))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 pm
A Pillar of blue flame rises into the darkness and he steps out silently and alone. The flame disappears as he steps onto the rooftop and he walks to the buildings edge and watches the moon and the city beneath it. He begins to sing to himself in the language of his people in a melody that radiates peace and calm filling the air with sparks of magic.  

Haruo Hasegawa

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:14 pm
Keiko_1357
{{Oh yay! I'm not alone xD}}

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She laughed, uncrossing and recrossing her legs. "You could sure as hell try! Who knows how much sex you'd get from that?" Kiyaka held out her hand patiently, waiting for someone to take it and help her up. "I mean, most women love a gentleman," the principal explained. "It makes us feel so sexy when a man treats us like we are."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 pm
Mayah Playah
[]

User Image
Almost out of nowhere the black and red wolf trotted up behind the principal and nudged her to her feet with his head.
He then trotted around to her front, sat down and wagged his tail happily as he let outbalanced loud bark
((Sorry, I quoted you then erased it because I thought it was on a different guild X())  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm
konaustin
{{Oh it's fine, sweetie ^-^}}

Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

Kiyaka laughed and stood up, kneeling to the ground and scratching behind the animal's ears. "Well, aren't you a beautiful boy," she cooed, smiling. "Hmm, I'm sensing lycan. Am I right?" she asked, checking around his neck. Her special eyes spotted a thin blue string, signifying he was what she thought. "Can you shift into human form for me, dearest?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah
[l

The dog let out a small whine before chasing its tail. It circled until fur began to form a cyclone around the wolf. Moments later the fur cyclone slowed then stopped revealing a slender young man
User Image
"Ah, human form isn't nearly as fun as my cuddly form but if zis is vhat. You command then so be it "he spoke with a French accent
He crossed his arms behind his back and bowed respectfully
"You are correct Madame, my name is Jacques Dunois and I am indeed a lycan ze first in my family as a matter if fact "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:18 pm
konaustin

Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She reached up and scratched behind his ears again, this time smirking. "I remember you. I read over your application several times. It took some serious convincing, but I'm glad I permitted you into the academy." Her hand ran a bit through his hand, returning to her side after a moment. "You're just as cute as your picture." Kiyaka's fingers came to her necklace, fingering the amulet. "So, is there anything you need, Jaques?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah
[]

User Image
Jean quest blushed a bit when she scratched him behind the ears again and even more when she called him cute
"Yes vell,my father specifically told me to come find you to speak about my housing issue. He says I must have someone capable of defending themselves should I lose control during ze solstice and -
He stopped suddenly when he saw her amulet. He leaned close and sniffed it like a dog
"What kind of stone is zis? I studied geology for a time to gather information on the moonstones properties but I have never seen one like zis before "  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm
konaustin

Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"You may stay with me until further notice," she replied, avoiding the question. "I hope you won't mind it when I invite friends to stay the night, but I promise you, you won't stay long. I'll find you a more permanent place as soon as the year settles."Walking over to Sven, she leaned on him slightly and sighed. "Do we have an understanding, Jacques?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah
[

User Image
"Yes ma'am and if you need ze space I am more than willing to sleep outside. Ive done it many times before and as androgynous I'm quite accustomed to it. In ze meantime I am offnto my first class I shall seek you after school. "
He quickly snatched up his bag and hopped on the edge of the roof
"For now I bid you adieu Madame " he gave a small save as he backflipped off the roof and disappeared from sight
((Exit))  

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash