Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:16 am
Agreed, and I think you captured Kaiden really well!

P.S. Lupis, do you mind editing your post to take place in the morning, since a fight's gonna happen when they wake up it'd fit, and it'll get us to morning like we need to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 am
Thanks. The eye's are a bit rubbish, but I'm glad you all liked it. I might draw some more if I get the time.

I'll edit it now then.

Jolyre was meant to be bigger, but I had to redo her head so many times, I couldn't be bothered to change it again.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:28 pm
I really like the portrait! I wish I could draw that well. My problem is drawing hands, symmetrical eyes, and clothing.

For a height-reminder: A person's height is about six and a half to seven of their heads stacked upon each other. (So it says in my anatomy class, but I'm sure it has solid bearing in the art world).

Thank you for capturing Solace quite nicely, as my most recent post can attribute to, he's the mad-scientist of this RP. Vincent Valentine's pics just happen to fit my mind's image of his so well. twisted In the far future of this RP you guys are going to see some messed up stuff happened with him-

...I swear, I play several 'Good' characters in other RPs, I just have several dark corners in my mind, like anyone else twisted

...Lol I kinda like Joylre being that short.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am
Sure... I believe you...

Anyways, post for today.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:39 pm
I think Jolyre's supposed to be a midget. She's somehow more awesome that way. XD

So, how's life been treating y'all?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:40 pm
She definitely wouldn't have the same effect if she were normal sized. I'd actually planned for her to be small in stature anyway. she can't be a spell power house AND an amazon. That's hardly fair haha.

and life's on its way to be exciting. I just dug myself out of a hole of debt, failed classes, and apathy. Now I can start going up haha. I'm so on top of the world right now I thought it be shared. (:  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 am
Hahaha! I'm glad to hear it Lythe! You should be on top of the world, the world's not half as awesome as you are!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm
"The world is my giant man-eating oyster, and I ride it to and from work everyday."

Glad things are on the up and up Lythe. Now go show those Eclipsed what a debtless and less apathetic Joylre can do! XD  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:27 pm
Okay, I have to say though, Dreiyan, Solace kinda reminds me of Alex Mercer from Prototype, what with morphing his limbs into claws, hammers.....etc....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm
I did draw some minor inspiration from that game, because that's what I was playing when this RP started, though most of what Solace is/ will become is stemming from FMA. *As you could tell by a recent post lol*. though there is no character that will really fit him from that series.

As the RP progresses you guys will get to see a slow alignment of backstory to forefront and certain things will 'click'. He will be my best villain yet, simply because the other villain I have hasn't turned evil yet in another RP.

To me, Solace is a rampant combination of: Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. Small bit of Alex Mercer from Prototype (for fighting forms). Dr. Mercer from DeadSpace or Dr. Steinman from Bioshock (I can't really pick between the two). And at the very end...Zant from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Enough raving about my crazy dude, something relevant to the RP history now!

This one is really up to you Kaiden, since you control what existed/ didn't exist in the past of the RP. Did the Dragon even have Eclipsed running around back then? Or was it something he came up with as he gained complete dominion over the land?  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 pm
I just got a thought of half decaying, burnt bodies running around everywhere really fast. It made me lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:56 pm
We all dead? It's been... *Looks at invisible watch* a week? Maybe less...  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 am
Well, I'm waiting for Lythe to post about the tunnels. I wonder what's keeping her?

I drew a picture of Sombra. Just because.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 pm
Then you should upload it!

All this drawing makes me want to go do some art! I bought some really nice graphite stick art pencils and haven't used them much...  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm
just curious....but why would I post about the tunnels?...I mean...I could have Jolyre go with Deidre, but I thought I'd let someone else accompany her since they've been together so much throughout the RP...  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff