Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:38 pm
Lena took the vile swishing it around, seeing it was chalky, she pulled out the corck, held her nose, and dumped the contents into her mouth. It was chalky tasteing too, her tounge fought with her begging her not to swallow but she forced it down.

A few minutes passed intill Lena felt anything just as Layam said the bones in her feet pinched as they resembled. The swelling went down instantly, than she felt the ones in her chest pink and pull together, this one hurt more but she dealt with the pain.

"Which one is next?"Lena said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 pm
Layam picked up a second jar, this one had a large cap that twisted off. She opened it, handing it to Lena, it was a green, pulpy liquid that smelled like pineapple, "This one shuts cuts and gashes, that should stop the bleeding." she said. Layam sighed again as Lena took the glass, "..I know i got at least some of her memories. I just know it. I don't understand what could've went wrong."  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm
Lena took the bottle and dumped the contents into her mouth and swallowed it fast, all the cuts on her body sealed up.

"That crypt was horribe there were four guardians, the first was Pom Raine, the second two were Danian and Sarah Raine, the last was Sabrina Sudent, there was a creepy thing too it too, the ceiling rained when it was clearly was stone, and there was water on the floor." Lena said.

She wanted to get Layam's mind off of Alice's memories and on to something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

[[I'm talking to L. Be happy for me, this happens very rarely 8D ]]

Eli put his fingers between hers, and she was still icy to the touch. "Really?" he asked, playing with her fingers. She had that its-all-coming-back-to-me look.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 pm
Layam's eyes widened slightly in surprise, "Sabrina..? Well, she always appriciated nature," Layam said, smiling softly as she grabbed another potion, "it make sense, really. She loved the rain. She would always take me on walks in the rain, picking fruit, she said 'the rain is the most generous part of nature, giving life without the expectance of anything in return, allowing the planet to flourish beautifully.', but enough of my rambling. Drink this, it heals internal injuries to the organs." she said, holding out a slim, corked glass.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 pm
[[I understand then. Go talk c;]]

Alice smiled slightly, looking down at their intwined hands, "Yeah, i remember it all." she said as she pulled her hand away to scoot closer to Eli. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, gently squeezing him with a hug. "You're so warm." she whispered.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 pm
"She is free Layam, her soul passed on." Lena said with a smile, she drank the bottle down easily.

Lena felt better. Alot better she stood to her feet, and wrapped her arms around Layam.

Lena went to unfasten the cross bow and the ivory bag, once they were unfastened she layed them on Layam's bed.

"How are we going to get Alaster Price and Porcan here?" Lena asked Layam.

"How long do you have to wait intill you can cure Kirn?" Lena asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm
Layam looked at Lena, "In all honesty, i assume Mal'Naga will send the two here to kill me. I've fought him off of one of his puppets, which is a great insult, and will not go unpunished. I should go lower the barrier and get it ready for Porcan and Alaster, it shouldn't be long before he senses what i've done." she warned, walking towards the door. "I will keep her a shadow demon until they come, it's further enticement for them to come here." she added, grabbing the brown bag filled with silver power off of her dresser.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm

[[ Oh but I did, we talked for a little while, pretty good conversation too. She is having problems with douche bag again. And I am having problems with my friend, so we didn't run out of anything to talk about, and she is so funny. Sorry, flooding this post with my personal life lol. And I changed my avi's hair and gave it a little facial hair because its been growing rapidly lol. ]]

"And you're freezing," he said softly, holding her tightly. "Its good to have you back."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:17 pm
Lena nooded and walked out of the room,catching Alice and Eli hugging.

"Oh umm sorry." Lena said as she turned around to walk out of the room and back into Layam's.

She was embaressed to see this, but than she wondered if Alice remembered who she was now.

{I posted in the lake btw Tina.}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 pm
[[It's alright, i don't mind.]]
[[Lol i was wondering what you were doing, i was thinking "Is she making Raz?"]]

Alice closed her eyes and laid her head on Eli's shoulder, now sitting comfortably in his lap, "I'm sorry i didn't listen to you." she said, remembering how it all started. Just because she was too stubborn to stay away from the cathedral when he told her to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:30 pm

[[Does it look too much like Raz? O: I was going to have him get it cut or something in the RP, depending on how Alice wanted it lol, and I wanted his human form to undergo some changes too.]]

Eli gently moved her hair all to one side, "Don't be silly," he kissed her shoulder.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 pm
Layam gave Lena a questioning look, "Something wrong, dear?" she said, looking around her room for the vial she had used earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 pm
[[Eli can get it any way you want him to, i'm not a picky person 3nodding . Do your character however it makes you happy, i only thought his hair made him look like Raz (:]]

Alice frowned, looking up at Eli, "But, if i just listened, none of this would've happened," she said, running her hand up his chest, "and i wouldn't have hurt you." she said, feeling upset.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:51 pm
"Eh, go look for your self." Lena said.

"Is there anything i can do to help?" Lena asked.

Lena wondered if she could help Layam with the powder, Lena could alert everyone in the shack when Alaster and Porcan arived.

Lena almost forgot, she pulled out the cross that she stuck in her pocket handing it over to its rightful owner, Layam.

"There its home." Lena said with a smile as she handed it to Layam.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff