Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus shrugged. "Very tiring, so I usually dry off regularly." He said, chuckling at her comment about how much better he looked when he was soaked in water. "I actually haven't heard that one before." he said.

"Yeah, just like how Horus can make any weapon he wants out of nothing." Anubis said, not really meaning to spout that piece of whatever you want to call it. "I believe it." He said, chuckling slightly. "You see, We've been here for three days. The first day was looking around a bit. The second day was when his head was chopped off, so he's been loafing around for a day. We really haven't gotten a chance to find our classes." Horus nodded, "What he said."

((I gotta go, hopefully if I sleep enough, I won't feel as crappy as I have been for the past few days.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image
She shrugged. "I try to be original." She smiled and listened to them speak.."Weapons out of nothing seems useful." She nodded, thinking to herself that being a God must be really cool.

"Oh, rough few days then. Well maybe we will have classes close together..." She hopped about for a minute then sighed and took a seat. She supposed she sounded like she was a stalker as well, which caused her to snicker. "It's hard to find people who are..."She thought a moment. "Easy going so far, sewing perfectionists, stalkers of the highest regard, a charming god of war, who looks sexy with no shirt and all wet, friendly, brothers - who enjoy throwing body ashes and just bodies on people."

Sabrina smiled to herself as she watched the two. They seemed to be friendly enough towards one another. She wondered though how often they were not.

((Bye, hope you feel better! BTW I love your profile! Kryptonite is one of my faves!))  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tystra Daisetsu

Bashful Giver

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm
Tystra walks into the area where the river is. With his hands in his pockets, he walks down the river with little to no emotion on his face. He ponders... wondering what is next for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus smiled, "Well, you're pretty good at it." He commented, absentmindedly. Though he may have come across as one who actually thinks a lot, it was just an act... He'd grown pretty good at it. "I've always thought the same thing." Anubis added, cracking his neck.

They nodded simultaneously, which was a bit strange for them. "That's the nice way to put it, yeah." He couldn't help but chuckle at how she hopped around, then sat. "I don't stalk, I just b***h slapped some dude with a mug, I'm more of a barge into the conversation guy. He's a stalker." Horus said, pointing his thumb at his brother. "And I don't sew, but all of those other ones are spot on. Well done." He nodded in agreement, seeing the look that Anubis gave him, which was somewhere between amused and sickened. He seemed to still be hung up on the whole "charming god of war, who-" well, he toned out the rest of that part.

((Thanks, still feel crappy, but a little better. Yeah, I've had the same profile for a pretty long time... Can't help but love seizure-causing flashing lights.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 am
User Image
"Why thank you." She she bowed her head lightly. "Yes it must be nice to. Handy for sure." It would come in very handy if you were in a jam and needed a weapon.Then again, she had her own way of getting out of jams. "You two must have fun fighting together. One to kill and one to keep bringing them back to kill again, and again..."

She smiled. "Well, the stalker and sewing was about your brother, the rest was for you though." She winked."So your uncle seems.. Nice." She joked.

"So what is he the god of?" She thought they may have said, but forgot.

((That's good, me to.. Think it says at the top my daughter is 3 months and she's about to be 10! Heard of Chumbawamba, sure thats spelled wrong.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus handed Anubis a fully loaded 44. Magnum S&W. "It's also good for scaring the living s**t out of people in airports." He said, chuckling while Anubis examined the weapon. "I haven't actually tried that... I should sometime." he said, still looking at the rather flashy weapon.

Horus nodded, "I figured." He cracked his knuckles when she mentioned his uncle. "Personally, I'd consider him evil incarnate. He's met five people at this school and they all hate him, I bet."

"Deserts, chaos, storms, patron god of lower egypt. Deity of the sand, my worst enemy. They're all one in the same." Horus said, sounding relatively calm.

((Nice, but for me, it's just laziness, too lazy to find a new one. What's Chumbawamba? I really don't know... What is it?))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
Sabrina laughed as Horus handed over the gun and spoke. "I bet it works well for that." She thought a moment.."Or just pick a random person and scream they have a bomb... You know half way through the flight."

"My poor Horus" She frowned.

"No way to just kill him?" She thought a moment. "Like if you two worked together?".

((Tub Thumbing is one of thier more pop.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus chuckled, taking the gun back and making it disappear. "Yeah, that's where it's a good thing to be able to change forms." He said, shrugging at her comment about a bomb. "It's bad enough being an Egyptian and trying to take a plane. Have you seen the looks people give to Africans on planes?"

"It's not really fun to sew a head back on, you know." Anubis added.

"No, not as far as I know. Even if we do, he'll just go to the Duat, which is like an Egyptian version of hell, and appear a year or so later."

((Oh, that's them? I didn't know that.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

"No I try to keep to myself and act like I'm up to something." She stood up and stretched, she really hated to sit still. Sabrina looked around for a moment. "Though I have seen how they are treated else where."She thought a moment. "I've only been on one a few times in my life."

"Is body parts all you sew or do you like, design dresses and stuff like on Project Runway?" Sabrina smiled, though she wasn't trying to joke or be rude... She liked that show, how people took things and made pretty stuff - well half the time."That sucks, you can't like keep him trapped half way or something?" She wasn't sure how it worked, to her she thought of Earth as halfway, but there may have been a place for that. She knew little about Egyption things, only that cats were suppose to keep the dead away - or something to that nature.

((Yep. Old school. I was in middle school, just started and it was my fave album. Lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded slightly. "Yeah, it's all fun until something serious happens, right?" He said, knowing exactly how things like that went. "Yeah, it's kinda creepy. Especially when you're the one they're watching so carefully." He didn't like planes, besides, he could always become a bird and fly wherever he wanted.

"Mostly body parts, haven't gotten into clothes at all... Not my thing." Anubis said, taking the least rude approach. If he were more like Horus, he'd be making a sarcastic comment, but he didn't. "I don't think so, even Dad who's the more powerful god of the dead can't find a way to fix it." Horus said, acting like he was actually thinking about something again.

((I knew I'd heard it before, just didn't know it was them. I see why you liked it, then.))  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

"Yeah, serious stuff is never fun. I'd much rather goof off all the time. It's a lot less... Real."She raised an eyebrow. People seemed not to count on you for much if you acted strange

"Well in that case I'll find someone else to make me a dress and call you if I get an appendage cut off." Sabrina smiled. "Well, that does suck."She was fresh out of ideas on how to deal with their uncle.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded, agreeing with that logic. "Yeah, it's a philosophy. A very good one, at that." He said, stretching his arms slightly. It was fun to be lazy, also just not paying attention. Nobody can really get mad at you if you ask confused.

"Thanks, I appreciate your business." Anubis joked, though not sounding like he was kidding. "But, I've nearly killed him a few times. One time, I cut his balls off with my sword. This being when he nearly gouged my eye out."  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

"It is a very good one. I think we should write a book on the subject. Make millions."She winked. Sabrina looked around for something to keep hr occupied. Finding nothing, she created her own making a tire swing appear.

"I don't pay well." Sabrina shrugged as she got in the tire. "Life's not living without those, so I have heard."She winced at the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus chuckled slightly. "Yeah, that could be a good idea, but who'd rally pay for the basic message of 'goof off'?" He asked, "That is, unless we masked it really well with a bunch of confusing wording." He didn't understand what happened with a tire swing suddenly appearing.

"Horus doesn't either. In fact, all he did was curse at me." Anubis seemed just as, if not more, confused at the random appearance of the swing. "Uh... Where'd the swing come from?" he asked. Horus, avoiding the question said, "Set would know." he chuckled.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

"People pay for anything. They buy crap just to do something. I'm sure between us we can figure out how to word it."She twisted in the swing, then lifted her feet off the ground so it spun hr around. She stopped herself and climbed to sit on top of it, the rope between her legs.. "Would you like a swing too?"

"I bet." Sabrina laughed. "Having one's head sewed back on doesn't sound fun."She held her neck a moment.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff