Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 pm
Nero made a face at Xanthus and watched him leave. "People today have no respect for gods." he sighed at Winry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

XANTHUS

Xanthus left the circus, just deciding to wander around for a while.

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:10 pm
"Grow up" said Winry to Nero  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:12 pm
"This is exactly what I'm talking about!" Nero groaned. "No respect!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:26 pm
"So sorry Grow up please is that better" she laughed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm
"Actually it's much better." Nero smiled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:32 pm
Alex walked in with Miri, looking around at all of the tents and rides around them. "Hm... Looks pretty cool."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 pm
Miri shrugged. "It's okay..I guess.." Miri said. She looked around and saw a gun, was that a game that involved a gun? Miri wondered, and looked more closely, and it did. "Hey look, a game with a gun..." Miri said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm
Alex chuckled. "Wanna play?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 pm
Miri shrugged. "Could it kill my brother?" Miri asked with a chuckle and pretended to check again. "Nope..how sad..." Miri chuckled. "Eh..sure." Miri said, walking with Alex to the game. "Just shoot those metal boxes with this gun?" Miri asked in disbelief and snickered. "Simple..." Miri said. She paid the man and the man laughed, seeing it was just a girl and even guys who had came with their girlfriends couldn't even shoot 'em all off the stand. Miri bent down, closing a eye, then shot, knocking down the four metal boxes with one shoot. The man's jaw dropped. Miri ripped the gun from the wire it was attached to so someone wouldn't steal it. The man backed away a little, and then got a big stuffed animal down. "I'm not going to kill you.." Miri reassured him. "Here, or would you perfer to take the gun instead..?". Miri laughed, and dropped the gun. "I don't care for it, just wanted to shoot something." Miri admitted. Miri watched the other people playing stop and stare for a bit, and a girlfriend get mad at her boyfriend just because he couldn't do the same. Miri chuckled, got the stuffed animal from the man, and gave it to the mad girlfriend.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:45 pm
Alex chuckled, paying the man as well. A brief karmic choice came to him. 'Shoot the people... Shoot the boxes...' He seemed to be thinking as he held the gun. 'People.' something, deep inside of him said. He aimed at the boxes, but just before he shot, moved it over and shot the man in the throat. "Whoops." He said, smirking at how the man crumpled to the floor.

((Sadistic Alex.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm
Miri turned around, and covered her mouth, laughing a bit too hard. Five minutes later she turned and face Alex. "That Alex, I wonder why you did that.." Miri said. Then she also wondered, why sometimes she laughed at people in pain, mostly everyone, just a little at least, but oddly not at Alex...

((Haha... I laugh when I get hurt... But just a little... I'm so odd... biggrin ))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 pm
Alex chuckled. "I think it might kill him." He said, noting the blood on the floor. "What can I say, I'm crazy." He said in response to what she said.

((Why when you get hurt?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Miri chuckled. "You're not crazy, you just gotta let out anger you can't let out.." Miri said simply.
((I have no idea... One time, right after it rained, my friends and I were playing basketball, and I was running to the get the ball then SLIP! I slipped on water and fell on my a**, it hurt a bit and I just laughed... My brother says 'cause I'm retarted and that's why got smacked in the face... ;D And yes, I do enjoy violence very much... >.<))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 pm
Alex shrugged. "Well, we may as well chalk up another kill for me, cause I'm pretty sure nobody's gonna come and get this guy to a hospital or anything." He said. "Also, I'm pretty sure I'm crazy anyways."

((Heh, nice))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces