Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:35 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
It's not about characters being overused, it's about fanboyishness and fangirlishness. So far a lot of girls said that they don't like Chris cause he looks ugly in RE5, so far that's a good thing, because it just means less of, "OMG! Chris is teh hotness!"

I find him alright. He may be not sexy as Leon but who cares? If people play only because of the look of the characters, they have a big problem here.... rolleyes
No, if they play because of the character's looks that WE have a big problem on our hands, and we do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:10 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
It's not about characters being overused, it's about fanboyishness and fangirlishness. So far a lot of girls said that they don't like Chris cause he looks ugly in RE5, so far that's a good thing, because it just means less of, "OMG! Chris is teh hotness!"

I find him alright. He may be not sexy as Leon but who cares? If people play only because of the look of the characters, they have a big problem here.... rolleyes
No, if they play because of the character's looks that WE have a big problem on our hands, and we do.

Yeah.. "OMG! LEON IS TEH HOTNESS AND I WANNA HAV BABIES WIT HIM!"

gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:11 am
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah.. "OMG! LEON IS TEH HOTNESS AND I WANNA HAV BABIES WIT HIM!"

gonk

OMG, I MUST HAF CLAIRS!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:30 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF VGs!

D00d... first one who says they only got a game to see a hot character in very tight clothes battle his/her way through hordes of 'God-only-knows' will be smote.*

[*The past tense of smite biggrin ]  

Kouichi Pendolse

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:54 am
well i say the games gonna have NOTHING to do with wesker geting his hands on the plagus or unleashing it because he never even got it if you play re4 and play seprate ways to the end ada says she sent wesker something else and she was never even working for wesker but for the organisation  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:10 am
leon r kennedy
well i say the games gonna have NOTHING to do with wesker geting his hands on the plagus or unleashing it because he never even got it if you play re4 and play seprate ways to the end ada says she sent wesker something else and she was never even working for wesker but for the organisation
Yeah, but altogether, Wesker plays a much more important part in Resident Evil than Ada. Especially with Chris as the main character, there's no doubt Wesker's gonan be in it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:28 pm
Well, if Wesker's in it, I wish to see him more in the main game, not only in the mini-games. I want him to take a part of the action too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:21 pm
SInce the dawn of Resident Evil I have wished for only one thing. Some type of multiplayer factor. No deathmatches or CTF or bull-crap mindless killing. Co-operative play. Imagine having two main character being played by two controllers, and actually having somebody to back you up on your reload. I can imagine in my own mind at what could be done with a Co-op RE game. Even if its mini-missions totally seperate from the main story. Just so I can have one moment where saying "Dude, we so owned that granado-hybrid of your mother's third cousin infected with the T-virus."  

Eclipse of Shadow

Fashionable Genius

4,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:36 pm
Eclipse of Shadow
SInce the dawn of Resident Evil I have wished for only one thing. Some type of multiplayer factor. No deathmatches or CTF or bull-crap mindless killing. Co-operative play. Imagine having two main character being played by two controllers, and actually having somebody to back you up on your reload. I can imagine in my own mind at what could be done with a Co-op RE game. Even if its mini-missions totally seperate from the main story. Just so I can have one moment where saying "Dude, we so owned that granado-hybrid of your mother's third cousin infected with the T-virus."

Well, that would be nice if the person you play with is good... I don't have any friends who are good at Resident Evil *sigh*

And did you mean ganado?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:14 am
Eclipse of Shadow
Umm... Outbreak, anyone?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Eclipse of Shadow
Umm... Outbreak, anyone?

no i think he means 2 people playing in the same room and stuff like that  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:01 pm
I am 99.99% sure that the main is Chris, just take a look at the screen shots, bring back Code Veronica gear memories. Hopefully it will be sweet. It's gonna be a desert setting so im not sure of the plot line at this point  

DavidOshi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:53 pm
leon r kennedy

Umm... No thanks... People tend to go to different rooms, and there's no way I want RE to have split screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

Umm... No thanks... People tend to go to different rooms, and there's no way I want RE to have split screen.

Oh yeah. I didn't though about that. It was annoying me in Perfect dark so in Re.... gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:04 am
Resident Isaka
Oh yeah. I didn't though about that. It was annoying me in Perfect dark so in Re.... gonk

And... I mean, potentially, if you get 2-4 people into a room connect 4 PS2's to 4 TV's, connect them to a network or whatever, you can play Outbreak fith other people in the same room.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff