Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm
River of Time
Mont was caught by surprise,"You mean, the dragon that you've been mentioning?" He shrugged,'She is going to eat me!' thinking of the worst possibilities. It was a shock thinking about a dragon stalking him in the woods, but he felt like someone was watching him.

"Eat you? No she won't. You're my little brother now" He chuckled and landed in a tree overlooking the cave which was excellently hidden by vines and other plantlife. "Home sweet home" He swung down and landed in front of the cave. "You'll probably recognize the herb on the ground in front" He set Mont down and pointed to an herb that Mont collected often.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm
Mont saw the cave, amazed that he never found something like this. "Brother?" It struck him as odd, but the family at the sound of it, was just foster parent and her foster child. He looked down at the herb,"How long have you been watching me do this?" (Is it the herb he dropped or something picked?)  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:34 pm
River of Time
Mont saw the cave, amazed that he never found something like this. "Brother?" It struck him as odd, but the family at the sound of it, was just foster parent and her foster child. He looked down at the herb,"How long have you been watching me do this?" (Is it the herb he dropped or something picked?)

(Something he commonly picked for the village and this was the only place he knew to get it)
"Yep, brothers. And to answer your other question, I just recently but Mother every time you would come near the cave" He smiled and slid behind the vines "Come meet Mother" He parted the vines so Mont could see in, the cave was lit deeper within.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 pm
Mont fidgeted, but finally made some steps inside. He felt so scare that he might have taken off on all fours. He strained himself and made a few more steps. "Um, I don't know if she'll like me." He made this defensive, but conservative looking stance.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm
River of Time
Mont fidgeted, but finally made some steps inside. He felt so scare that he might have taken off on all fours. He strained himself and made a few more steps. "Um, I don't know if she'll like me." He made this defensive, but conservative looking stance.

"She seems to like us felines" He placed his paw on Mont's shoulder trying to comfort him. He lead him in deeper where Mother Dragon was curled up waiting for him to return.
"Leo where have you been?" She looked towards "Oh who's this?" She eyed Mont then lit up with a big smile "Is that my little herb gathering cat? He's not in his usual red clothing"

"Mother this is Mont. Apparently the village elders were keeping him kind of like a pet." Leo stood behind Mont placing a paw on each shoulder to reassure him that he would be fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:01 pm
Mont loosened up, but was still frightened by the mother's stature. "Well, more or less..." he reacted to grabbing his Shepherd's crook for protection. "I had to change into these, so that I didn't stand out with the red cloak and all." When his mindset finally realized that she didn't mean harm, he let the cane fall to his side. "He rescued me." He smiled, this was the first time seeing some people to call friends in the least. It was also the rarest occasion that he could enjoy his freedom. "I guess I've grown to it, though."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:15 pm
River of Time
Mont loosened up, but was still frightened by the mother's stature. "Well, more or less..." he reacted to grabbing his Shepherd's crook for protection. "I had to change into these, so that I didn't stand out with the red cloak and all." When his mindset finally realized that she wouldn't mean harm, he let the cane fall to his side. "He rescued me." He smiled, this was the first time seeing some people to call friends in the least. It was also the rarest occasion that he could enjoy his freedom.

"I would expect nothing less of my boy" She laughed softly using her tail to draw both Leo and Mont close to her and hugging them. Mont could feel the cool of the scales but a warmth as well. "Looks like I need to add an extra set of bedding to the chamber for my newest little one."

"Hey Mother" Leo said looking up at Mother Dragon. "When Mont and I were talking to each other earlier I had faint memories. Of him, of my real parents. . . How is it that I know him?"

She looked between the two. "Well the truth is I've been watching the village for centuries. Two families caught my attention most because they were unlike any others. A white lion family. . . and a black cat family. You two were the best of friends, both such cute little balls of fur. At least before the incidents with both your families."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Mont was struck, he hasn't heard about his parents ever. Now he wondered why. "Um...Mother, what happened? I only remember being a kitten in my village. We are talking about the same village aren't we?" He dug his face into the scales, trying to remember at least fragments. Mont turned, thinking,'Leo must have had this one on his mind the whole day.'  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:33 pm
River of Time
Mont was struck, he hasn't heard about his parents ever. Now he wondered why. "Um...Mother, what happened? I only remember being a kitten in my village. We are talking about the same village aren't we?" He dug his face into the scales, trying to remember at least fragments. Mont turned, thinking,'Leo must have had this one on his mind the whole day.'

"Yes we are talking about the same village." She sighed. "Mont. . .Your mother was a nurse. While your father was the best herbalist, or more commonly known as a doctor, around. And Leo, your family were merchants. The elders. . . the elders wanted you, wanted you both actually. They believed felines were a subservient species. They ordered the bandits that killed your family Leo. . . And they started the fire that killed yours Mont." A tear dripped down from her eyes as she remembered the night that both felines present were orphaned. "I only got there in time to save Leo. They had already taken you where I couldn't get you. I. . .I'm sorry little ones" She held them both closer to her trying to comfort herself as well as them.

"Mother. . . Thank you" Leo rested his head against his mother dragon's scaley body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 pm
Mont teared,"They burned them to get us?" He held tighter to Mother, crying loudly. After the time when he finally repressed it, he pulled his face to look at the dragoness. "Thank you mother, you did your best." He turned to Leo, trying to see his expression, but his eyes were getting blurry again. "Thanks for helping my...my brother."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 am
River of Time
Mont teared,"They burned them to get us?" He held tighter to Mother, crying loudly. After the time when he finally repressed it, he pulled his face to look at the dragoness. "Thank you, you did your best." He turned to Leo, trying to see his expression, but his eyes were getting blurry again. This proved how monstrous those villagers were. "Where is a judge when you need one?..."

Mother Dragon let out a soft sigh. "I must go gather the bedding for you little one. I can answer any questions you wish when I return" With that she gave both of the felines a gentle kiss on the forehead then carefully moved to where she could leave.
Leo sat on the bedding next to Mont and watched his mother leave. "Both our families. . ." He looked over at Mont. "I'm so glad I met you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:09 am
Mont decided to move forward, not dwell in the past. He wanted to thank Mother, but he was afraid he may wear the phrase out and she was already gone. He put his paw on top of Leo's,"So am I. I don't even know where to begin to repay you!" He pulled his paw back, and came in to hug him very suddenly.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 am
River of Time
Mont decided to move forward, not dwell in the past. He wanted to thank Mother, but he was afraid he may wear the phrase out and she was already gone. He put his paw on top of Leo's,"So am I. I don't even know where to begin to repay you!" He pulled his paw back, and came in to hug him very suddenly.

Leo wrapped his arms around Mont tightly. "Protect Mother. . . that's how we repay her and how you repay me. Protect all dragons. . ." Tears rolled down his cheeks as his vague memories became a little more vivid. He could hear his parents' screams echoing in his mind. The only thing that made that memory better is a roaring growl as Mother Dragon came to his rescue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm
Mont nodded, hoping he didn't have to harm anyone soon. "I guess I'll have to make a better weapon than a cane..." All these years, he has been afraid of flames, but that ends today. For mother, he would use that fire to protect her. "I hope we can ease your pain, at least a little." He didn't want to let go, this feeling was better than others.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:04 pm
LeoLeonal
(*nudge nudge* Gendol you there?)

(grah, sorry, comp's been busted.)
Whedaba watched as the the group disintegrated around him, he had ben struck dumb by the fact that there were so many others around him. for he had only known solitude since his father left.looking for the lion that could speak draconic again, he started after his scent, which so much resembled a dragon's but was mottled by his race's. Whedaba followed the lion for quite a ways, after all, he thought, he was a trespasser, until he came to see a town in the distance. "dang, wish i could just go down there, but i'd rather not be flayed alive like my mother." he said to himself, deciding to stay a little farther back from the lion.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff