Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lJonl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:03 pm
Saito standing crookedly not too far from the opponent who was now using a bow, his strike seemed successful but it was too much of an effort with the wound he had. Hehe...you won't destroy me...neither will I destroy you, but at least there will be a winner! He said with a little rage, taking a step forward and suddenly stopping in his tracks. What the...Einherjer doesn't want me to move..it's getting heavier. The thought of him losing was a disgrace as he began trying to lift his blade up. Ugh...I won't...stop... He mumbled as he took another step and more blood poured out from the wound as the sword became more heavier halfway through his third step his eyes went white as he fell foward and unconscious. Damn... He thought, his vision was fading away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:52 am
Hmph. - Grunted Rey, in response to his opponent's collapse. - I should finish him off right now. He started all this without knowing how to finish it. He's getting his just desserts. - Rey lowered his weapon. - But I won't. Somebody take him to a medic or something. I'm sitting down to clean uo my own mess. - He said, sitting on the floor tending to his wound. The light coming from the man he saw before was strangely comforting to him. Like a guide of some sort.  

Lord Vyce

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:11 pm
Duyikia watch, as the battle started to stop. He slowly walked along the edge, observing it, his robe dragging behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:35 pm
As he saw one of the men who was fighting he wasn't quite concerned with it. He took a step to the door but stopped before he took a second step at the words of the other fighter. With a low sigh he walked to the limp body that was in a small puddle of blood. He's lost alot of blood...

He quickly let flame on his hand go out the light it was emitting faded away but was replaced by a brighter light as his upper body started to burn. With out looking up from the dieing man he asked, "Does any one have some thread of some sort? If so, give it to me now."

With that he riped off the surronding clothes of the gash. He took out a herb of some sort from his pocket and placed it in his mouth, chewing on it for a few seconds before spitting it back into his hand. After doing so he spread the substance onto the wound of the man. That should help the bleeding problem... for a while anyway. he thought to himself looking up.  

Ryotai

lJonl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:11 am
Saito was now unconscious, almost like a temporary vegatable, during the moment he had dreams about an event that had happened a long while back. He gained control of himself, it seemed like as if he was still dreaming. Where is this? He mumbled as he walked up to a man whom he noticed, trying to touch him on the shoulder but his hand just went through him.

The man turned around at his own will, facing Saito who seemed invisible to him.
Wait a minute...this...I remember this... Before he could carry on a burning pain brought Saito's conscious back, though he was too weak to let out a scream of pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:10 am
"Sorry about that table over there," John says sheepishly pointing towards a pile of wood "I kinda blew it up. I'm very sorry, I'll pay for a new one if you want me to."  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:38 pm
Shiri staredat the man asking for string for a few seconds, her mind still in an slight euphoric state from the fight. She then snapped back to reality and dug into her hipbag, pulling out a roll of string, biting off a long piece. She went over and handed it to the man helping Saito.

This enough ta help you?

She sat on the floor behind the man, not wanting to get in his way and watched as he did his work in awe. His hand went through Saito's body as if ghost like almost... She looked up then jumped to her feet, severly confused- there was another presence of Saito who was there, but clearly wasn't- at least, she couldn't see another presence...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:27 pm
Ryotai took the string from the girl and grunted a yes as he pulled out a needle from his pocket. Before he did anything with the needle he wiped off the powder that was sticking to it. After doing so he quickly looped the string through the needle so that he could begin his work.

Ryotai's free hand went to the gash on the man's body. Using his index finger and thumb he pinched the two pieces of skin as close together as he could before he pierced the needle through the pieces the thread following the needle. He continued like that all the way down the gash, once at the end he tore off the remaining thread and tied a knot at the end so that it wouldn't lossen.

Ryotai looked down at his now blood stained hands. As he was looking at them his upper body stopped burning as his hands started to blaze, burning off all the blood that accumalated there. He then took a look at his work and noticed that blood had started to flow out of the wound again.

This is not very good... He thought to himself and he place done hand ontop of the other and started to concentrate his energy there. The flames on his hand quickly died out but was replaced by a ball of pure white light. With clenched teeth he lowered the ball of light on the wound and immeaditly there was an effect. The skin there quickly started to patch itself back together.

After doing this he fell on to his back panting. That took alot out of me... but atleast the healing process has jump started... With a low sigh of relief he closed his eyes and relaxed abit.  

Ryotai

lJonl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:02 pm
Saito's vision wasn't clear, though he could tell that someone in the bar had helped him out, the pain in his back seemed to dissipate yet he still couldn't move. I was too careless...just because he didn't have a reward on his head I still shouldn't have moved that lately. He thought to himself as his vision blurred away into a vivid light.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:11 am
Ryotai pushed himself up off the ground and then looked around at the darkness that hovered over the room yet again. With a low sigh he he raised a hand as it started to blaze. The fire sent out another wave of warmth and light almost exactly like the first time.

Using the hand that wasn't on fire, he wiped away the sweat that accumalated on his brow. Afterd doing so he let that hand drop into his lap. Ryotai then looked down at the wound he had just patched up. Inspecting it he realised how bad of a job he had done while hurrying, but atleast it was able to keep the man alive.  

Ryotai

lJonl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:25 am
((I'll post if no one does.))

Saito's consciousness now faded away into dreams as he came back again to where he stood before he awoke. This was five years ago...when...he killed everyone. He turned around, facing the sun as it slowly dove beneath the ocean. He looked at the cloud formations and nodded. It's starting now. All of a sudden there was a high-pitched scream coming from deep within the forest. It seems like there was a village there, after a while a man drenched in blood from head to toe ran back out and dissappeared.

Saito walked on the path that the man ran from and stopped at a burning village where only one boy remained around a circle of corpses, tears pouring out of his eyes and yet they still looked rather cold like that of a murderer.
I tried to forget...I was there...who killed everyone? The voice seemed to echo around the forest and as it stopped it whispered, as if it were talking to the child. You are Saito...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:47 pm
"About that room, ma'am?" John asks still feeling kinda silly for attacking a table.  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:04 am
The door open and a tall heavly muscarl man walks in. One of his eyes covered by a eyepatch while his left eye seems to draw everynthing into that blue greenish stare. "Escuse me but can somebody direct me to the owner of this place I have a messsage for them."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:20 am
Saito's eyes opened as he regained consciousness, looking around the room as he quickly pounced onto a chair in the dark and seated himself comfortably, careful of his wound. Aware of the newcomer and everyone else.  

lJonl

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:54 pm
Rey looked at the newcomer with caution, but, other than that, he was more concerned with his wound. It was closed, and he was capable of healing, but the fight had left him partly drained. He felt as though every slash from that sword inflicted shocking pains. This wasn't good for him. He needed a drink.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff