Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:57 am
Vincent was going to protest he was going to shove Campbridge away but he decided not too.

"Why are you helping me anyways. After what i did. I dont deserved to be helped."

It was nice to feel someone touch his skin again. He hadnt had that kind of contact in awhile. He clenched his teeth as Campbridge rubbed his burned skin with the cream. He had been through worse so the wounds wouldnt last long.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:03 am
Without stopping the application of the cream to Vincent's body, Campbridge talked to him. "What exactly have you done?" he asked him as if he didn't know. "I'm sorry, but I don't know anything. You ran in that school, then the next thing you were in a fire cage. I don't see anything wrong with that." He then looked at him with a gentle smile.
"I'm helping you because I want to help someone who was nice to me and didn't freak out at my weirdness."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:08 am
"I was going to rape the girl Campbridge... When my darkside takes over. I wasnt a nice guy up until a few years ago. Thats why i dont deserve youre kindness weirdness or not. Youve never... "

Vincents voice trailed off and he put his head down.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:16 am
Campbridge stopped putting the cream on Vincent's body and looked at him with a gentle smile for two or three seconds. Then, he just took him in his arms and gave a hug to Vincent. "Shhhhhhhhh...." He gently whispered in the other man's ears. "Don't think about what could have happened when nothing did happen," he told him in the same whisper.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:22 am
Vincent didnt know what to do. No one ever hugged him. Well Kurai did once but that was it. Campbridges breath played on his ear and it sent shivers down his spine. He closed his eyes and let him hold him for abit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:28 am
"You should learn to relax your body a little more," he told Vincent in his ear. "And it's my fault for not noticing you were slowly changing...I mean, you said I had a nice looking body and called me 'hot stuff.' That was pretty much a giveaway that you weren't yourself anymore," he said with a little laugh.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:36 am
Vincent let himself relax, Campbridges words and just his overall proximity to his ear was making him slowly melt. Well you do have a nice body.. He thought but he wouldnt say it. Not after what had happened. He was such a idiot he would just have to learn to control himself better. More training was needed and maybe even a vow of silence or celibacy. Maybe even staying away from everyone until he could get himself under complete control, meaning succlusion.
((yeah i cant spell lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:44 am
((don't worry lol. It'almost 6am here and my fingers aren't working right either lol))

Campbridge removed himself from Vincent, sat next to him, and passed his hand around the other's shoulder. "But I have to admit...I kinda like your outgoing self..." he said looking away. "How much of what you said was true?" he then suddenly asked him.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:52 am
((I can stop and let you go if you want its 5am here to but two otehr rps im in just started up soo yeah. lol but i dont want to keep you up if you dont want to be up ^^))

Vincent blushed and his heart skipped a beat. Luckily his mask hid his expression and he turned to Campbridge.

"You do have a nice body..."

He confessed and then shook his head. How could he like the darker side of me? And why the hell am i staring at him?! I cant like him... can i? He shook his head once agian trying to shake his thoughts away as if it would help. Of course it didnt especially when Campbridges shirt was still open.
[  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:57 am
((Oh, don't worry, I'm a night creature blaugh ))
Campbridge blushed a little when the man told him that he thought the same thing that his darker part told him. "Thank you," he said, blushing a little more. "You do, too," he told him after a little while. He then slowly pushed Vincent to lie down and rest his head on Campbridge's knee.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:06 am
((yeah me too i can always take b12 and jsut pull a all nighter lol not like i cant sleep later.))

Vincent felt like he was five again when Campbridge forced him down. Yet he complied with his wish. He rested his head on his knee and relaxed.

"You are a strange one though. And Thanks.."

Vincent shook his head and laughed. His skin still hurt him though and as he laughed pain shot through his every nerve. He winced in pain and sighed as he stared up at the sky.

((my brain died on that one lol XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:16 am
"I like being Strange," he told Vincent. "I can just be myself that way, even though I somewhat freak people out because of it."
Then, without really realizing it, he started playing with the other man's hair. "You know, I've been wandering for almost ten years now.. I kinda forgot how to act in front of others. And when I find something or someone interesting, like your dolls, I just enter the "Magical-relic-mode" and can't control myself anymore. I've just been fascinated by those kinda things ever since I was little."
Somewhere around that time, he put his other hand on Vincent's chest, still without realizing what he was doing.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:29 am
"Campbridge..."

Vincent was going to say something about him playing with his hair. But when Campbridges hand rested on his chest, he stopped talking. After a few minutes he just decided to enjoy the attention.

"Ive been wandering for alot longer than 10 years.. and i could show you what my dolls can do if you like.. but inorder to ring them back into this relam id have to take off my mask. And i dont know if im ready for that just yet."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:32 am
"Oh, it's alright. I understand you are tired and all and you don't have to-" He then stopped in the middle of his sentence when he noticed where his hand was. He quickly removed it from the man's chest. "Oh...Hum...Sorry about that... I didn't really notice what I was doing...You should have told me..." he said quickly.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:43 am
"Its alright i was kind of enjoying it. I dont get touched much at all. Ive spent most of my 200 years alone and away form people. Even as a child..."

Vincent sighed his memories brought him back to his chidhood. And the Orphange.

"I was a.. or am a orphane i should say. My mother supossedly died while giving birth to me and my father died in a car accident on the way to the hospital.. Or so i was told."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff