Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 2 Training Grounds-Lightning Pad{destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 pm
(He would watch Lightning Bolts arc across the sky as a kid. Thats what he meant. What allowed him to dodge was a Raiken Jutsu that Increased his speed/agility/perception of speed to Jounin level. Read the first sentence of my post

But thank you for being polite in your questioning! xd )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:37 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
(He would watch Lightning Bolts arc across the sky as a kid. Thats what he meant. What allowed him to dodge was a Raiken Jutsu that Increased his speed/agility/perception of speed to Jounin level. Read the first sentence of my post

( >_< okay, can you please update your profile for future reference? lol All that is listed is your academy jutsu's and it throws me off XD )  

Silencematters

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi turned so that she could land on her feet without damaging herself, and then moved backwards keeping Ikazus aura still in range. She didn't understand what he was doing but she could tell there was a difference in the room, because the aura was changing. She frowned unsure what he was doing but she didn't like it. He commented her rack ad she smirked bighting her lip to keep from laughing. He only wanted attention. He motioned herforward and she shook her head. Why not play with him a little? She had attacked and messed up, not again. She nodded her head in a gesture saying it was His move and that she was ready.

"Show me that cocky "me first" attitude" she teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:41 pm
Silencematters
Fall_Of_The_Damned

( >_< okay, can you please update your profile for future reference? lol All that is listed is your academy jutsu's and it throws me off XD )

[ I know.... sweatdrop I have to make whole new Sections for My Oragami and Raiken Jutsu and it takes forever! ]  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

XXXXXXX...Strike hard, and true...

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumokagure || Ninjutsu || Spd +1.

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI shrugged,it didnt matter to him"Have it your way suger tits" He said with a rather serious face. He didnt even move but the second he finished his sentence the floor itself moved. Parts of the floor lept up,attempting to grab her legs while parts of the wall and ceilings cae at her from literally all sides. It was as if the room was shrinking around Usagi. Ikazu just stood there with his arms over his chest as he watched the girl become consumed by the ground on which she stood. She wouldof coarse try punching her way out. She was a Taijutsu user. He laughed at the fuitility of such an act to himself. This was certainly going to be interesting to see how she got out of this

Ξ Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXText Here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi felt the things reach out to grab her and she sighed. This was inconveniant but she forced herself to do the opposite of what she wanted to. She wasn't going to fall into his traps. She jumped and side stepped. Having just learnt the dance of agility she could make fast and complicated movements and twists. She kept moving as things reached out to grab her, as she moved she moved he rway like a silent deadl balerina towards Ikazu. When she got a good distance to him she perfomed the clone jutsu and now there were two of her. She hoped to cinfuse him now as they both "danced" around the room. If she or her other half could get close enough to distract him....  

Silencematters

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI kazu smiled as the girl danced about. Every time she tooka step a peice of the "floor"came off and stuck to the bottom of her foot. By this time the room was only half the size it had been previously and still growing smaller. As Usagi ran at him he sighed and quickly jumped back so he was about a meter away from one of the shrinking wallas"I'd love you watch you run and bounce a little more but its tine I put and end to this" And with that kazu jumped back and actually passed through the wall. Immidiatly after he did so the pace at which the room was shrinking trippled,covering meters in seconds. As if that was the only thiong Ikazu had planned. Peices of the floor lept up all around Usagi. These peices seemed to glow for a split second,turning white before exploding all around her. The blast woul not kill her but it would definatl knock her out

XXXXText Here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi didn't have time to think about what was going on before she realized the room was shrinking. She stopped moving long enough for her clone to disapear and she realized that Ikazu wasn't there anymore. Being unable to sense the peices that floated and glowed around her she was cought int he explosion. She was tossed to the floor unconchace by the explostions losing the fight.

(ooc: sigh Do I reaaaly hate losing ><)  

Silencematters

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

Theme- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -Song

-Post Theme-

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki caught Usagi before her body could reach the floor. He lifted her up. The attack did not seem strong enough to do much more than knock her out. Once more he found himself carrying her, unconscious, into another room and placing her in the bed. He called out for Ikazu. "Great job!" he said from the other room. "But prepare yourself! I have a mission for you two! A simple D-Rank mission! It'll be a mere 'search and destroy' type mission but more of a spar with a fellow Gennin, my son!" he said with a light chuckle.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI kazu turned to tha Raikage as he called out his praise"Thanks but once I had control of the room it wasnt a fight anymore. I could have blown the whole room sky high at any time. She is reiliant though" He followed Kami into the next room and sat down on the floor with his back against the wall. He was tired. Creating that much paper took alot out of him and controlling it like that was almost as exhausting. When the Raikage mentioned a mission he raised an eye brow"All right lets hear it. But before you do I will tell you that after this I will most likely request promotion here soon"

XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

-Post Theme-

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki smiled at Ikazu. "That is why I'm doing this. Before you can become Chuunin you have to complete a minimum of five missions and also fight another which you both have just done. So it's time for you two to get started upon your missions." His looked at Usagi. "I'll go into details about the mission when she awakens," he said as he sat down in a chair within the room.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI kazu perked up at the thought of becoming a chuunin so soon but then again how was he gonna be able to complete five missions when he was this dead tired...maybe a nap? Ikazu stood and walked over to the bed on which Usagi layed. It was easily big enough for two so he leapt over her unto the far side of the bed and layed down next to her. He put his arms behind his head and glanced over to the raikage"Give me a few minutes,Im wiped" and with that Ikazu drifted off to sleep

XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,

-Post Theme-

User Image

Kamizuki chuckled at Ikazu. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. She hates people getting close to her," he spoke softly as he Ikazu drifted off into sleep. He leaned back within his chair. Things seemed so peaceful. He had two students of his own. One thing stuck out in the back of his mind. He had a war to deal with. He did not know how long he could be here for the two of them. He did not know if he was going to get killed in battle or if his entire village would be crushed. He sighed. He had to begin to think of a battle plan. He had to think of which village to strike next. He completely demolished Iwagakure, so who would be next? He'd have to choose when he was sure of his connections with other villages.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:50 am
]User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi slept for another 45 minutes or so having been so tired from so much training and then having to fight Ikazu. When she woke up finally she imediatly noticed the Aura of Ikazu laying way to close for her comfort. She jumped up with a kunai in hand. When she had a minute to relax she sighed and put the kunai away sorry that she seemed so paranoid all of a sudden. She glanced around and tried to rmemeber the last hour or so. Oh...yeah she had been fighting Ikazu, looks like she lost. She shruged it off. She would do better next time.  

Silencematters

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces