Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Kay smiled slightly when Tatsu called her Kay-chan, she found it endearing. But this guy Priest, something about him didn't sit quite right with her, and she could see Tatsu's uneasyness. Her eyes narrowed and she stepped in front of Tatsu protectively. "We just started a few minutes ago," she growled. "Leave him alone."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 pm

-priest lifted his eyes a bit to see this new person stepping in- "well hello... then by all means." -he still smiled as he put his hand down by his side and his other hand from behind him- "fine by me....."

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Kay growled softly and pulled her bo off her back. "I don't want to fight you. I don't like fighting much. But I'm not gonna let you pick on Tatsu-kun." She twirled the bo in her hands.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:31 pm

-priest looked at the bo, and it didn't seem to do anything to him- "my dear if I, wanted to be mean or rude to either of you, you would truly know, and i would be much worse than this." -he started to go through his coat with his left hand looking for something-

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Kay glared at him uneasily and held the long wooden bo in front of herself defensively, like a sword. "What are you doing?" she asked, her ears laid back nervously.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Cali got up from her location and walked over to the group. "Is everything alright?"'Dummy' The wolfgirl ignored her pet. "Y-your not going to fight are you?" 'Dummy''Kokutan you sound like Mwee stop.' She reached behind her and grab a sword that was on her back. 'Dummy' at that the wolfgirl spun around to face the panther that followed her. "SHUTUP!!!"

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm

DarkJak21470
"Not bad, Revy." He said, looking at her. He pushed her off using his legs and he jumped to his feet. "Give me your best shot."

no i think i wait for your best shot Jak i don't won't to hurt you to bad *revy laughs*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

What happens next..?

User Image
[I drew this, sorry it isnt colored, rai is a black wolf with a white/grey chest and shock blue eyes, he wares his long hair in a tied pony tail and is extreamly shy and bashfull]
Rai was sitting in the corner on the bleachers, catching up on a yaoi manga as he tries to ignore all the sound and commotion around him by putting in ear buds
"Can't concentrate... I'll just listen to some trance and pump it up!"
He smiles as he starts back to his manga

... after we all fade away?

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

"Trust me. I can take what you can dish."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm

(sorry for a long wait i had errands....) -priest pulled out from his suit inner pocket a little metal box- "you know that stick isn't going to make a difference with me, it dosen't make me afraid....." -he opened it looked at it then, reached in it then stopped then he closed it then put it back looking at this wooden weapon infront of him-

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm

DarkJak21470
"Trust me. I can take what you can dish."

*Revy saw Rai and left an openning for Jak* who is that wolf *Revy said to herself*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Jak saw his opening and took it. He grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. "Don't get too distracted." He said, chuckling.

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Tatsu put a paw on Kay's shoulder. "Please don't start a fight!" he whispered. "I have a really bad feeling about him". Then he had an idea. "Hey, you said you were interested in my club right, why don't you all come over to my place and I can show you all". He looked over to Cali and the two on the ground. "Do you guys wanna come over as well?" he thought for a moment, "I have lots of snacks and stuff as well".
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:13 am

Kay's glare at Priest narrowed, but finally she wrinkled her nose in disgust and turned her back on him. "Lead the way Tatsu-kun," she said.

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 am

"if at most what have you done?" -priest smiled- " is it found that would you save someone even if you didn't like them? would you be willing to sacrifice for nothing in return but pain? this is pain...." -priest laughed a bit then went to his box- "by all means lead on...." -he lifted the box onto his left shoulder with his left hand alone and simply grinned at his new acquaintances-
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff