Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm
Kitty's neck slowly started healing and said."If your not like me. . . then what are you then. . .even though you are still my miester and besides. . .ive seen lots of scary things. . .and I'm used to it or vamps would bite me in the arms or even my neck. . .I'm used to the pain nya. . . "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:20 pm
stitch bursted with laughter "idk if u knw wut pain is" and dropped to the floor his eyes back to there natural color the blood stopped flowing he reached up and started spinning it franticly  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 pm
Kitty looked at him confused saying."Was that your other side Stitch?"Then Kitty said in her own mind."I wonder what he is nya if he isn't like me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm
Stitch closed his eyes "the screw is for a reason u knw" still spinning it  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm
Kitty looked at him with concern saying."Did you want me to stop you when your in that mode nya?"Kitty then said in Stitch's mind."Does someone need a hug nya?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 pm
stitch sat there "a hug would b nice" when she hugged him he whispered "i fear only for ur safty...stop me so u wont geet hurt"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 pm
Kitty lightly smiled saying."Alright I'll remeber when you go to your other side i shall stop you. . . .by doing what?"Kitty then she said in stitch's mind."Do i have to turn it?"She did like a mimic as if she had an imagenary screw on her head and did the twisting motion with her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:41 pm
stitch smiled "if at all possible that would b the easiest way" stitch stood "r u all better...ur neck"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Yeah I'm ok im just glad im able to heal myself even though it takes a while to kick in nya. . . "Kitty smiled saying."Its one of my abilities."Kitty randomly said in Stitch's mind."Do you know that nekomata's are able to control people from the dead like puppets. . . and it can control other people's actions but soometimes it can get out of hand. . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm
stitch only whispered "i hope it will b enough" he looked around and his head went to the side "food???"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 pm
Kitty's cat ears perk up saying."Oh yeah i forgot."Then Kitty started to make some sushi with some salmon and avacado and seaweed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:57 pm
stitch jumped on the counter to sit "wut r u makin  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:00 pm
Kitty smiled saying."I'm making sushi."Kitty shaped the rice and place a sliver of salmon on top and shaped it again and made 14 of them and smiled saying."Tada! oh! there is also a bottle of soy sause and then if you want them spicy there is some wasabi."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm
stitch looked from piece to piece "idk where to start or how to...sauce no sauce its all so new" he smilled at kitty and gave her a nudge "show me how"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 am
Kitty then said oh ok I'll show you nya."Kitty grabbed the soy sauce and lightly poured on the sushi and then on the other one kitty put a little bit of wasabi on it and then she grabbed a little dish and put some wasabi and some soysauce and grabbed a chopstick and mixed them together and then she said."Well you can rather have with soy sauce, or with wasabi. . .or even both nya."  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff