Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori grinned, releasing Adam's hand and going to sit patiently at the table, watching him work with curious eyes. Was this what it felt like to have a friend? She really hoped so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Adam, being like a brother figure or something, looked for the hotdogs inside the kitchen, or some meat with which to make the damn hotdogs out of. He finally reached upon some hotdogs inside a cabinet, as he got 3. One for himself, and two for her since she seemed kinda hungry. He got out a pan, and he coughed because it was quite dusty. Blowing in it he coughed even more, and did a funny face to make Noriko laugh a bit at least.

After washing it thoroughly, and putting the pan over the stove's fires, he turned it on , and let out a lighter under it so it would turn into little flames, and the hotdogs could heat. He put water over the pan, and the hotdogs being inside the water as he mixed in the smell of the water with the hotdog. Feeling like this was a little sister or something he looked for cheese curiously around the kitchen, with some zest to his actions. He threw pan by pan and item by item through the room searching for the cheese. Aha! He finally found it! He then appraoched the hotdogs, as he expanded the blades on his metallic gloves, and cut them a bit. then he used his wind chakra, and took his tongue out from his right to add to his precision face as he inserted the cheese inside every one of the hotdogs thoroughly.

After a little moment of cooking, and after he cooked the hotdogs really well. He added to them the bread around, as well as took out some ketchup, and served her up 2 hotdogs in a plate with cheese inside the hotdogs. he put the ketchup container right next to her, as he took a seat in front of her, and served her up some sprite, as well as himself in a glass. He then lifted his thumb up to her, as he said "Alright eat up. Use some ketchup over it if you want, I made the Red X special!" he said cheerfully with a smile. he had done a small x on the hotdog right where he inserted the cheese inside the hotdog.

(I'll continue tomorrow. Need sleep @_@)

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori laughed, thoroughly enjoying watching Adam cook. He was definitely more animated than her mother -- better company, in Noriko's opinion. Plus, he made the funniest faces! She sniffed the air, her smile widening. It smelled so good! When he placed her plate in front of her, the girl had to fight off the urge to dive right in. Instead, she grinned up at him. "Thank you! It smells great!"

The girl grabbed the ketchup bottle and squirted some over the top of the first hotdog. It certainly looked strange, but if the smell was any indication, it would be delicious! She carefully picked it up and bit into it, eyes widening. The taste! Amazing! She had never tasted anything like it! After chewing and swallowing, Nori turned her gaze to Adam. "Wow, Adam-san, this is so good! You're a great cook!" she gushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:27 am

Adam rose his thumb up, and answered back to her with his left hand holding the hotdog "I'm glad you like it!" maybe it was the cheese inside the hotdogs that she liked.It wasn't hard at all to cook hotdogs after all. You just had to watch them boil, but Noriko didn't have to know that. With a laugh, and letting his right thumb down at the table, he took a bite, gulped it down, then took some sprite to drink right after he gulped it down, and belched a large one, as he said to her "Your turn." signaling her that it was her turn to belch.

He didn't know if this girl was too much royalty or something to actually even throw a little one, but Adam was quite the funny, happy, party guy. He wasn't a good cook, but Noriko seemed to look up to him for making those hotdogs.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori cocked her head to one side at Adam when he burped. That was . . . new. She looked from him to her fizzing drink. Did all the bubbled cause it? Swallowing the bite of cheesy hotdog currently in her mouth, the girl grabbed her drink and mimicked the chuunin, taking several large gulps before setting it down, face thoughtful. What now? The unspoken question was quickly answered as Noriko began to feel the build-up in her chest that rose and expanded until she belched rather loudly. As soon as the sound left her mouth, she covered it -- eyes wide -- and then collapsed into a fit of giggles.

((lol you are such a bad influence. >_<))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:50 am

(That's my new character for you xD )

Adam raised his thumb as he said to her "That was even better than mine. Booyah! You learn well young padawan." he was rather happy that she was enjoying being with him, and he could actually be funny around a girl without her saying "Eww you're so gross" or simply loving it so much that they jumo over him like a magnet. He chuckled a bit with her, as he put his right hand up to high five her, and said "Come on, give me a high five. You score extra points." and then he took another big bite out of the hotdog, as only a little bit was left now.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori obediently slapped her hand to Adam's, laughing and lifting her head proudly. "I do my best!" Thrilled that she had gained his approval, she quickly finished up her second hotdog and hurried to wash the dishes. She could do that much to help, at least. When she finished, she turned back to Adam, smiling and bouncing eagerly from one foot to the other. "So, what are we going to do now?" He was her first friend -- her first companion -- her first guest -- so she did not know exactly what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Adam put his mask back on, after finishing the last hotdog, and watching her take the plates, and utensils away. She seemed quite joyful and happy. Now it was his job to hone her skills, and probably needed to visit the Library in order to see skills and teach her. He raised his capeless self, and she had the cape around herself, as he said "Alright, now we go to the library so I can copy the skills you want to learn as well as my own, so that I can train with you." he answered back with a smile and cheerfully behind his mask.

He moved his way to the front door, as he stepped lightly tilting his body to the side, waiting for her to go first with the cape, so they could move on to the Library. He told her softly "The cape will keep you safe and warm from water, so put it around tightly." he said nicely to her.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Hurrying after Adam and pulling on her shoes at the door, Nori asked curiously, "What's a lai-burr-air-ee?" While she waited for an answer, she fixed the cape so that it would adequately protect her from the rain. Rain. Rain. It was always raining here. Nori did not mind, per say, since she did not know anything different, but she wished that -- for once -- she could go outside without having to first bundle up tightly so she does not get sick from the wet and cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Adam just watched her, as she asked such a question and he wondered Wow, does she really not know? he thought to himself as he looke dat her raising his brow. He simply answered back to her gently "It's called 'Li-bra-ry' and you'll see soon enough." he said as he smiled towards her, and opened the door for her, as he walked outside, and walking his way to the previous library he had gone to learn the techniques he honed with his sensei.

(To the library--> )

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Okay!" Nori chirped brightly, bounding out after Adam to find out what this 'li-bra-ry' might be.

((Urg. One line. But I can't think of much else to say. To Library --> wink )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

Nayely reached her palace and then transformed into her normal self. "That was weird..." She walked inside and suddenly started to sniff the air. "Someone cooked something...and Noriko can't really cook...and it smells like a...a guy?!" She opened her eyes widely. "Not now...especially now of all times." She said frustratedly. She sniffed the air once more...they left...no one is here...im going to go find her." She said as she walked outside and continued to trace Noriko's trail towards the library.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She finally arrived at the Home. She put Noriko down."You were in danger of being attacked by the Otokage himself. I had to take you back." She nelt down for the girl. She was eye level with her.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Noriko dropped her gaze -- dark, sorrowful, and guilty. "It was my fault, wasn't it. I'm sorry. I messed up," she mumbled, tears prickling in the corners of her eyes. "I'm a horrible kunoichi. M-mom was right in keeping me hidden away in here. I'm such a d-dis-dis -- I'll never leave the palace again!" The girl covered her face, voice dropping once more. "Then I'll never be able to dis-dis-ah-point or im-bear-iss her again . . ."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

"Its not your fault."She wiped one of the little girls tears away."That was Sabia, Me, Kuro, Timber, Mission. You were along fo the trip. You just need to realize that its our responsibility."She was looking at the little girl."You just need to realize that things are going to be much harder than they are in the future. You need to become very strong! Training is one of the key to becoming a better Kunoichi."

-----My Melody-----

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces