Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm
Carla Sennin

~|"Alright, lets see if he's here." She said to herself as she walked up to the building. She walked around stairs until she reached a door that she knew the Otokage was behind. She turned the knob and then pushed the door slightly to be able to peak into the office.|~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm
"You both can enter." Nanashi said to the girl and boy who were outside his office.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

"Good evening." Hachi bowed respectively to Nanashi. "My name is Hachi Hagami, I'm a jounin genjutsu specilist, and I was hoping to join your village."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 pm
"You look Sound enough..." Nanashi began and paused. "Alright, you may be an Oto Shinobi. Here's a headband, and feel free to meet-and-greet with other villagers."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:50 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carla Sennin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
~|Carla walked up to Nanashi. "Hi...im a new ninja in the Sound Village, and i was wondering what i can do." She asked with a smile.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hach smiled, and tied his sound head band to his arm. "Thank you very much." He bowed to Nanashi and was about to leave, when he remembered one of the reasons why he wanted to join the sound village. "There's another thing I'd like to request though. I heard that this village had an interesting method to create air canons in people's arms. I was wondering, can you modify my arms and install those air canons into them?"

hid-behind-the-mask

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:11 pm
Nanashi looked between Carla and Hachi, and thought to himself. "Ok, Young miss, if I could ask you to train with Hachi here, and get yourself ready for missions. And Hachi, while you are training with our young miss, I will prepare the procedure for you. Does this sound fair to both of you?" He asked of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded. "I would be more than happy to train a new recruit. Although I may need to borrow a scroll or two since I only have a couple genjutsu scrolls, and a scroll of lightning ninjutsu's."

hid-behind-the-mask

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:20 pm
"Of course, you have full access to the library. I'm sure Madame Medusa won't mind." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:44 pm

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|"Thank you Lord Otokage." She said with a smile. "Lets see if he can handle a girl like me." She said with giggle.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:20 pm
Her hand twitched as it rested on the end of her whip. She was nervous, that was true enough. She barely knew her own name, yet here she was, trying to join a shinobi village in order to find out who she might become. She bit her lip nervously and stepped into the hallway where the Secretary was and bowed to her.
"Uhm, excuse me ma'am, but I'm here to speak to the Lord Otokage about becoming a kunoichi of this village. Do you know where I might find him?" Her voice was slightly out of breath from the nerves coursing through her at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Thank you." He said while bowing to Nanashi. "Later on I may help my self to the village jutsu's too." He then turned to Carla, smiled at her, and extended his hand out for a hand shake. "I think introductions are in order. My name is Hachi Haagami, what's your's?"

((lol do you want me to train Ronnel's character too? ))

hid-behind-the-mask

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 am

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|"Hi, im Carla." She said with a smile as she shook his hand.|~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:04 pm
"Go right on in" Nanao said to the young Kunoichi in front of her desk.

Nanashi heard the student enter the waiting room and turned momentarily to Hachi. "Wait up a moment, you may have another group member."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm

The teenaged girl gripped the end of the whip as she nodded to the woman and entered the room. She saw a pair of men and a single woman already in the room, all wearing the headbands of Otogakure. Even now, she could feel that one of the men's chakra far outweighed the combined stores of the other two. She focused on him presuming that he was the Otokage, and bowed.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff