Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:26 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Makoto's smiled faded at the realization of who had approached them. She reached over to the large cylinder she had placed next to her and pushed the lid to the ground. As the top hit with a loud thud, she pulled out her scroll of puppets and summoned to her Acero, Pikachu, Okashii and Haseo.
A good starting set, considering who this is in front of me. She thought to her self. Her mind flashed back to her earlier training, remembering everything she could from making her first puppet, as she knew it would be the most help to her now.
"Nakamuro-san, Cessie-chan. Stand down, go inform Nanashi. Zeramaru-sensei...I've looked forward to this." Makoto's smiled flashed back across her face, but it was changed. Her pent up bloodlust and sadistic natures were coming forward. Win or lose, she was going to enjoy this as much as she could.

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro turn his head over to Makoto, it would be wise to retreat, but he really didn't want to leave her while she fended off Zeramaru. Nevertheless, he will do what he is told and turn back into the village. "I'll go get Nanashi-sama, Princess, you should back up Makoto, an extra help is always great, even if it is Zeramaru himself that you two are facing." He told Princess, giving her a smile, he ran back into the village to his his Kage. This was indeed troublesome.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm
Princess jumped back to Makotos side."Do you think you can use me as a fifth puppet? If I try to attack him it will attack you as well." Princess knew that she was the weakest one.Nakamuro was the one who should of helped and let Princess get the Otokage."Sister I apologize for being useless as back up.""  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:00 pm
"Zeramaru, is that you, you crazy sunnova cardboard box." Nanashi said, approaching the gates, with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro didn't even have to get Nanashi as he already appeared at the gates, he stopped from where he was running and turn back to see Nanashi about 6 feet in front of him. Nakamuro's left eye brow cocked up, did his Kage know Zeramaru once, and why does he sound so happy to see him as well? But still, this fight may not happen and he may still have a chance to proceed with his current mission.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

User Image

"I-I'm going to have to have better control. Even without that monster my mind..." Zeramaru mumbled, it was out of character but his separation from the Yonbi has left his mind scrambled.

"Nanashi please are these your ninjas, if so I dont need a quarrel. I need your help quite honestly." Zeramaru said, he completely ignored Makoto's puppets he knew for a fact that Jack alone could cause enough destruction against A-S ranked ninjas so he was confident but he did keep his eyes on the puppets.

"I wish for the world to think I am permanently dead... This world does not need more destruction and evil I saw that from what the yonbi pushed me to do. I wish to sow new seeds, I want to simply rest." Zeramaru said as he sheathed his raijin blade but his puppet kept floating next to him. "As for you, your goals should not hinder goals of your own team lest you wish for them to consume you." Zeramaru said slowly pointing to Makoto.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

((Why does no one appreciate the artistic flare... I mean RP ing should involve all aspects of your RPC not just gaining rank and missions.

And dont annoy me about preventing being chunnin... I was gennin for 2 years being gennin that long gave me insight on RP namely how to out RP higher ranked people at gennin. But if you are so intent on being chunnin very well.

I need an Alias, gray/silver hair dye and a mask. So that Zeramaru will no longer appear but only an alter ego. But I fear for the worst as the world wishes to create chaos around me.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm
((Its not just gaining rank and missions to me! I was just working towards becoming a chuunin so that I would be able to teach myself and learn higher ranked genjutsu.I doubt I will be doing as many missions towards gaining rank afterOnce I become chuunin I'm going to take trips to the other villages and things after every mission and meet people and try to find a genjutsu master I can learn from.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro was quiet shock to hear that Zeramaru was somewhat sane. Nakamuro approached the once insane puppeteer, something about him seem off for someone like him. "So, you're saying that you're not here to pick a fight? Dang, I wanted to show off as well." He said, sighing as he thought he could of fought someone as powerful as Zeramaru. he also wanted to collect some battle data on this man, see as how strong he is right now. Nakamuro didn't even want to bring out his puppets since Zeramaru's puppets are on a whole new level than his. Another sigh came from the young puppet user as this seemed to be a drag to him now. But something got to him as well. Permanently dead? Does he mean he wants to die? Or is it something else, a bluff, a trick, or a way to exit this world? So many ideas rush to the boy's head, thinking of so many things on the certain subject.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am
Zeramaru Akasun

User Image

"I no longer wish to be seen as the same man who destroyed and ravaged villages. I do not see it possible to redeem myself as long as I keep my name but should I fade into the dark then I can create a new name for myself." Zeramaru continued to explain as he looked at the young and energetic man.

He was incredibly cautious and stepped back at least a meter away from the boy. Being out of battle for some time he doubted he could react quick enough should something occur. "If I cannot seek release here I shall seek out my old squad." Zeramaru thought as he looked up into the sky.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

((Well it seems that even with your justification you are just there to gain rank... I want a story))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:13 am
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro took a good look at Zeramaru, this wasn't the same man that the books said, something change in him, but he did say that he didn't have to listen to the Yonbi anymore. Nakamuro only sighed once again as he was gaining nothing in this talk. "A new name huh? You changed a lot, you're not the same man that the books say." he said, reveling a small smile, but something about that smile same rather...sadistic. Here he was hoping that he could get some battle data on this man, but that won't happen for a while it seems. Nakamuro had a small frown on his face now, his eyes seeming rather dull right now. "Wait, I normally don't act like this. Is something the matter with me?" He thought, something was also out of place with Nakamuro as well, ever since he saw this man. Nakamuro did feel kind of ill, but he thought it was just fear getting to him when he first saw Zeramaru. Maybe he just needs to eat as well, but that still doesn't explain of why he is acting like this. Nakamuro only shrugged as he will ask Nanashi later about it, his arms crossed as they lay on his chest

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 am
Zeramaru Akasun

User Image

Zeramaru twitched and glared at Nakamuro as he heard what he said. He may have no yonbi but his temper was as short as it was years ago and immediately his mangekyo sharingan activated, luckily Zeramaru was only doing that to intimidate the boy.

"Man? Could a person who razed village after village be considered a man? Is a man someone who tests weapons and poisons on defensles students? A person who desecrated corpses in order to steal bodyparts and turn them into human puppets, is that a man? A person who killed his own brother just to gain his power, a person who drove others insane for pleasure? Someone who mutilated, disgraced and abused his own body for power is that a man? " Zeramaru started shouting and as he did the fake skin that covered his face ripped off partially to revile the puppet armor underneath.

Zeramaru then stopped shouting and looked into his own hands. "A person who experimented on his own wife and children..." Zeramaru had never felt this feeling before, guilt. The yonbi had always manipulated this feeling into pleasure for him and now he was consumed by all of his sins. "They probably hate me now... ironic ... as a human I had no emotions to shed and now I have years of sorrow I wish to cry out but I cant." he said chuckling, chuckling because he was confused he could no longer understand what he had done to himself.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 am
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro didn't move at all, even if Zeramaru showed off his Sharingan. He just looked at the man, something about him made Nakamuro...sick. Sure, he did many horrible things, but that was his life and not Nakamuro. "Sorry, Let me replace the word "man" with something else. I say it's a "beast". But tell me, can a beast become a man if he trusted himself a lot more?" he asked the question, but if Zeramaru did get mad, Nakamuro would take on the full force. Nakamuro eyes widen for a second, he felt it as well, the insanity, it felt like a pledge to him. "What is this feeling? I can't control it, is this madness that is consuming me at the moment." He said in his mind, his body shaking a little bit, but he didn't really know why. Why was he trembling? Was it Zeramaru's appearance, or was it something else? No, he felt it before, the same time when he killed his father by accident- wait, was it really a accident? His mind blurred, the images fading a little as his mind felt dark. Nakamuro mouth open slightly, his eyes wide. Nakamuro finally snap into reality, his heavy breaths was herd in the air. "W-what is happening to me...?" He asked that question to himself, it was like he felt a wave of madness run over him.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:02 am
Zeramaru Akasun

User Image

"I doubt it." That was Zeramaru's short reply as his sharingan deactivated and he sealed his puppet back in his scroll. He had his own business to attend to.

"To live as a man or a shell is to your own choice." Zeramaru said as he finally began to enter the village he needed to change his outer appearance.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:06 am
((Ahh... akala ko naman kung sinong sinasabi mong naghahamon... hehe kung siya yan i think mabubuhay siya... that is I think... -__-))  

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am
Princess stood there at Makotos side with a simple yet blank look on her face.She was lost completely with what had happened.So many thoughts moved about her head causing a slight headache in the process.So the man or puppet better was not there tgo fight them but instead to recreate himself in a new image.A puppet much less then a man had done so many wrongs and now wanted to do right.He claimed that his hand was more or less his own in previous encounters with others in his past.A man driven to the edge andlived there for some time."What a beast this man is.A man who did so much wrong for his own pleasure." Princess looked at Nakamuro who seemed to know so much about him."Nakamuro-San how did you know that puppet man so well."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff