Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 pm
(send them to Makoto when you're done with them. She's bored.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm
(I'm gay, so I dun care lol. And I approved his profile, remember? xD I read all of it, including the parts about guys and girls.

But Freyja and Kuri are like 9-10. So he's older.
@Ski: NP
@Crims: Lolk)

"Ehe... yeah, you have an... interesting look about you. But hey, power to you. Individuality is one of the most important things a person could have. And since you gave me your age, I'll give you mine. I'm nineteen. I'm a special jounin, but my specialization turns out to be tactics and leadership, thus why I was placed here rather than on the field. I'm pleased that you wish to join the Otogakure military force however, we're happy to have all that are willing to have us." He saw Kenji giving both of the other academy students strange looks, one hateful, and one... desiring. "Hm? Something wrong, Kenji? Know these folk?"  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Oh yeah, but I wasn't sure if the whole clan thing got approved. And lol, I'm bi or I believe I am. To me, acting like a gay character just makes it fun for some odd reason. I just like how I made him all...yeah.))

Kenji turned to face the teacher again and cleared his throat. It wasn't like he hated the girl, he just didn't like she was a girl/prettier then him. He always hated women for some odd reason and even he was unsure.

"Oh I don't "know" them, but I want to know that hottie over there. Mmm, he's my type of ninja. Strong and powerful, my type of man. I would do anything for him. Oh yeah, anything. By the way dear, you can call me Ken if you like, but I like Kenji though. Ken is my American name. Hey!"

Kenji, like all his kind made a lovely gay pose and tired to go over to Freyja and get "close" to him. Even though he was older, he never considered it wrong. Any man or boy was good enough for him.

"By the way teach, being 19 isn't so bad. In fact for you, its a nice age to be at. All the ladies love men in their 20's or so. I would know,"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:40 pm
(Lol, I understand completely. I've made a few lesbian characters in my time (in other guilds). Seriously though, he comes on REALLY strong LOL.
And there's no America in the Narutoverse lol. You can say my "modernized" name is Ken but not American. Ethicities like German, Japanese, African, etc exist but not countries.)

The man raised an eyebrow, before both of his eyes widened in shock at Kenji's... choice of words. "Uh.... OKAY. Moving on. And what do I care what ladies want, anyways? I care what my students wa-- okay, I care what my students want to LEARN, not... well, if my student want... men. But yeah! Individuality is great! Let'slearnrightnow." In truth Ander was homosexual himself but Kenji was just... SO flamboyant. He didn't mind... he was just... nervous. "UH! Okay, forget about all of your names. Learn! Bunshin no Jutsu! Just... focus and try to make a mirror image of yourself. It's an illusion, however."

(3 posts unless you're ninjutsu class, then it's 2.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa smiled in the direction of the voices, "I am Kurisutofa Kettoukodomo, I'm blind but iwon't allow that to hinder me becoming a ninja." As he stood proudly still holding Freyja's hand.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Darn, oh well I can always fix that in my profile too if I need to. XD Hehehe, flamboyant characters...so much fun.))

Kenji looked at the guy and formed a quick hand seal. He focused his chakra as best as he could. He felt his purple aura around him and suddenly he was ready to release it.

"Bunshin No Jutsu!" he cried out. Suddenly there was a puff of smoke and right next to him there was a almost exact copy, but this copy had something off about him. His nose was too long and his finger fails looked like they wanted to kill some one.

"Damn and I thought I could make a sexy me. Hey! I wanted to see what I look like N.A.K.E.D. Oh baby! So teach, I mean Ander, did I do alright or does it look like I need more work?"

((Yep, I needed to fail. I figured one post fail, one post succeed or something along those lines.))

Phantomhive Lord

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:12 pm
As he looked at Kuri, he couldn't help but see an innocent little boy. He put on a reassuring smile, and although Kuri could not see it, he'd hear the attempt of comfort in his voice. "Blind, deaf, seeing or hearing, you are welcome. The journey will be hard, but if you've gotten this far without falter, I think you'll do just fine." Turning to Kenji, he once again awkwardly positioned his brow. "Err... right. Just... keep goin'. And uh, you can see yourself naked any time... but here, it'll be a little... err... distracting. But hey, I've seen plenty of naked men in my ti- err... nevermind. Uh... yeah. No needa see anymore. Or I'll make fifty naked women appear in this classroom." He put on a small smirk, before quietly laughing. "Ha! Scared you there, didn't I?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm
Akui looked at the new people, thinking this was some kind of coincidence. He needed someone to help with his next jutsu. He stared at the girl who has said 'hello' first.
"Hey." He said at first. Then he stepped forward. "I know this is sudden, but would you mind helping me with something?"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:30 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
~"Oh God no!" he said covering his ears. "Please no naked women. Please no. I hate women with a passion! There too pretty and too perfect! It sickens me!"

Once again, Kenji hated the fact about women. He tired to focus once more, making a clone of himself, but instead of making an exact copy, his mind was focused on hating women that he made a clone copy of himself as a women.

"Bunshin No Jutsu!" he cried out and a puff of smoke was right next to him. Suddenly, a clothed female version of him appeared. "Oh god no! Why did I have to make a female me!!!???? Oh wait a sec...I look sexy. Hey girlfriend your like totally good looking. Tehehe~ Oh wait, never mind. I need to pass this so I can move on~"

Once again, he made the clone go away and focused, reforming his chakra and maintaining a good sturdy focus until the moment was right.

"you can do this Kenji," he said to himself. "You can do it. If you have to, picture yourself sexy. Picture it, picture it!" He kept his mind calm and at last, he repeated the words again. "Bunshin No Jutsu!"

Finally, a some what perfect clone was next to him, expect this clone was nude with some puffy smoke around him making a sexy pose.

"Oh hey there sexy me. Tehehehe~ I made you so adorable. I love you!"~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm
"my Name is Freya" She told the teacher and then gave both the teacher and the boy with the blue hair an odd look. they were so wierd. she didnt understand them. "i want to be a medical ninja" she said to share somthin about herself. she didnt like to talk abbout herself with anyone but Kurisutofa.

she cocked her head in the other students direction who said hello. she didnt no if he was talking to her or not but she directed her attention to him. "You want my help?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  

PaYg

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 pm
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa smiled ath the teachers remark but the ruckuss of Kenji attempting a jutsu was rather amusing. Then Akui's question to Freyja frightened Kuri, "please don't go..." As he tightened his grip on her hand gently since he feared hurting her.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm
He cleared his throat before nervously moving to the next subject, next technique. "Uh... alright, Kenji. Good... job. Yeah. Narcissism is just... a trait of individuality too, I guess. But... question? If you hate women so much... why do you... strive to be like one?" He should have left it well enough, but he couldn't keep from questioning how odd Kenji was. However, he quickly turned to Akui, and dropped a glare. "You. Do not disturb my students. They are training. Begone."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
~"Oh Ander," He said in a teasing tone. "I only wish to be one so that I can get all the men to look at me. After all, being a women would make them want me more. Having that flawless beauty would make them attracted to me. You see, I have always had that "female" appearance in me since I was a boy. I was often teased, but then came the day I put it to use and men just fell for me. I decided if I can be more like a women, then I can have that man of my dreams. I just mainly hate women being prettier than me! It's so unfair and guys just stare at them and there breast. God, that's why I hate them because they are prettier than I am. Any way, onto my next jutsu deary,"~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm
"You could... uh... just go for gay men. That'd make things... simpler. I'v- I mean... many other men have managed. Anyway... uh... next is kawarimi no jutsu or whatever... it means transformation. Just... think of an object... and then become it, as an illusion. It's just as simple to learn as bunshin... and just as practical, really." (lazy post)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((lol, I know how it is with the lazy post. Not much to say right now any way.))

~Kenji nodded at the teacher's instructions. He began to think of an illusion to turn into. It could be anything he wanted and that's when it hit him.

"Ok girls, your gonna be blown away and this time, I do mean it. Sexy no Jutsu Henge!" At that moment airy smoke formed around him. His body re-adjusted and his outfit became a short tightly fitting dress. His hair fell behind his back, his one eye still being covered. He looked probably like most girls do in hentai, big and usually sexy in the perverted fashion.

"Sensei," he said in a sweet shy voice. "How do I look?" he replied with a short giggle to it.~

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff