Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm
(Well, if Tails saids its OK.

Also Tails, my Lambda puppet has a built in bomb when the puppet is out of communication, a failsafe measure and the blast is quite big. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:38 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

((Wouldnt you be using stamina/chalkra each turn for your chalkra strings? Like -1 jutsu per post of puppets?))

((Edit: Idk Chaos, this fight is hard enough for me as it is. As of right now its 3vs1 and with you it could be 1 vs 4+))

With Nakamuro's offense closing in on Hiro he had finally formulated his next move. After a quick deflection using his kunai to knock back the puppet, Hiro brushed through a series of handsigns as a large tornado of wind rises up from the ground, encircling Hiro and engulfing everything within the general area into the tornado to stimulate the wall of wind...including the malicious puppet itself as it would spin inside the rapid tornado, getting battered by the fellow debris within the miniturized wind storm. Under the shield of wind Hiro would be cloaked to anyone outside the tornado as he created a clone, and then followed up with a substitution technique. Leaving the clone within the storm, Hiro hightailed it to a more secure location and awaited the next phase of his plan.

Jutsu used:
Projectile Clone- Acad
Substitution Jutsu- Acad
Armor of Wind- Genin

27 Academy Level Jutsu -2
19 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 pm
(Kugutsu no jutsu (puppetry technique)

Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target.

This is the jutsu for chakra strings, which is at Academy rank, so no, there is no chakra consumption for every post. And no, the puppets are not made out of chakra, they are made by human resources like metal or wood.)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro had his huge puppet Tager as his shield, a wall was formed in front of the Tager puppet as well, Lambda herself was wrapped into a metallic ball of iron with his iron sand, protecting him from most to almost all of the damage that was unleashing, the tornado seem ruffly decent. This was getting a little interesting as Hiro was using a little bit more of his chakra now. Nakamuro didn't know that there was a clone within the tornado as the iron sand that was caught within turn into small spike, piercing anything that was inside the tornado other than Lambda's ball of protection. Once it died down a little and the air wasn't so intense, Nakamuro was ready for anything, now knowing that Hiro was a Fuuton user.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

(Also, What jutsu is the tornado, or did just make it out of thin air?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:03 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

((The jutsu was called "Armor of Wind" so it wouldnt allow anything through the wind wall, and all the iron sand + the puppet would have been consumed within the wind wall))

The wind faded as the so called Hiro leaped back once again to a formidable distance for his projectile weaponry. Unfortunately once the tornado died off Hiro seen a puppet that was hardly phased by the wind storm beat down. "What do I have to do?" Hiro thought as he was faced off with the puppet once again. Hiro drew four shuriken from his holster and tossed them at the puppet that stood before him. The projectiles soared through the air, trailed by the chalkra strings conecting them to Hiro's finger tips.

Jutsu used
Chalkra Strings

26 Academy Level Jutsu -1
19 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Hey btw I like your puppet designs. I mean...they aint as cool as the Suna Hawk but theyre pretty cool looking xd ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:11 pm
(Don't you mean wires? I don't think you can control them with chakra strings since its a puppet jutsu. Also, the iron sand that was int he tornado formed in small spikes which i said could pierce almost anything inside besides the puppet that was encase with iron sand. Since it's circling around, I hardly think that the clone would survive something like that.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 pm
((Nah, its like the Sherudon family legacy/trait. Instead of using puppets, Sherudons use chalkra strings to manipulate projectile weaponry. The chalkra fed through the bond is what gives the projectile its continuous momentum (until making contact with an object) Its like the alter-ego of your puppetry skills.

Also, Armor of Wind is a defensive jutsu that keeps oncoming objects from entering, and I would kinda find it hard to believe that all these individual particles, flying at rediculously high speeds could accumulate and maintain a solid figure to push against the current of the wind armor.))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm
(Makes sense to me. XD

Also, thank you for complementing on my puppets. XD)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro could tell that this tornado was something else, even his spike didn't do a thing about it as Hiro seemed to have jumped out unscratched, so was his puppet as well as the iron sand formed back into the air. The ones that were int eh tornado hovered from the ground once more. Nakamuro could clearly see the chakra strings from Hiro, which surprised him on how he could sue them on weaponry. This gave him a chance as the Hiro left his guard open for him to attach, Tager's hand pointed at Hrio. With a little wiggle of Nakamuro's middle finger on his right hand, the hand shot like a rocket to Hiro, hoping this will caught him off guard. The shuriken that was flying to Lambda was caught with the iron sand once more, but this time the sand rushed like a raging river at the Hiro clone, the shurikens stuck inside the iron sand.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 am
((DSW: i feel there would HAVE To be Chakra drain from your Sand AND the Strings, Nothing in this Guild is meant to let You beat on someone without using chakra , not even Taijutsu))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:14 am
(Well, there isn't anything saying that I would have to use chakra consumption on the Iron sand or the strings, let alone that the strings is a E-rank jutsu for using it once other than if I detached them. I would have to preform the jutsu once more. You could discuss this with other crew members and see if things need to be changed.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 am
((Ill do that, strings should take 1 overall jutsu to use, and drain an Academy jutsu each post used. Would balance well for amount of time you get to use them v.s. # of puppets/ rant.
And the sand, you should not be ale to attack or defend with it without using up chakra.
Don't think im targeting you here, just both things you did were brought to my attention and it can cause serious issues later on if not addressed now. ))  

Sindenky

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 am
( I didn't say anything. lol

Idk about the puppets, the chakra strings yes, but the puppets are man made and require no chakra to use.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:45 am
(( Three Puppets Vs My Ninja Buddeh? Oh no. Hiro, lemme know if you want my help. Kuro will look out a window, jump out, land with badassry and then crack his knuckles and help... But only if you need help. ))  

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am
((i think Hiro WANTS the unfair oods, and DSW no the puppets, but say your using 3 puppets, it takes 3 sets of strings. And hell it SHOULD take more, and would drain Academy chakra faster. But doing that s almost a revamp of how puppeteers fight lol. It does however make the # of puppets you decide to use matter. Ya' think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:12 am
(Not for Shirogane members, sure about normal puppet users, but not Shirogane clan members since they can have double of the amount of puppets on their current rank out and can control and have.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am
((Well in that case if i suggest the change would you prefer it takes 1/2 the # of strings o control puppet....Wait nvm im putting this system in my guild.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff